It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube is throttling videos on natural and alternative remedies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Until very recently, if you searched YouTube for just about any "health and wellness" topic, Eric Berg's channel would come up. He has 11 million subscribers. Berg says the WHO is calling the shots now, and his videos are being severely down-ranked by algorithms. If any information related to health doesn’t agree with the World Health Organization, the video won’t necessarily be taken down, but it may be hard to find.

The algos then suggest "approved" medical channels like The Mayo Clinic, so we can get amazing content like this: Walking is good for you. The govt and big tech must protect us plebes from misinformation, dontcha know?

In his defense, Berg says: I currently have collected 7,607 success stories—I’m helping people. My information is not misinformation. It’s helpful information.

A brief bio:
Dr. Berg, age 58, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis and intermittent fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals®. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It won't be long, before the whole internet only gives you "Government approved" information.

A lot of search engines are filtering what results you get already.

My signature stands for most things nowdays.

It really sucks.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

if you g00gle search for t0pics the c0mmunists do not like?
i get a warning.

i also get warnings like, 'do you really want to see this'

now i know this is mild skam to keep low level mini0ns away.

but considering most librals are low level mini0ns, they will read this warning, and think, 'i cannot do it because 'they' told me not to look here'

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
It won't be long, before the whole internet only gives you "Government approved" information.

A lot of search engines are filtering what results you get already.

My signature stands for most things nowdays.

It really sucks.

Yes, it's coming. All they have to do is play the misinformation card, and say they're doing it to protect the public.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
DUPLICATE -----

edit on 9132023 by MetalThunder because: #E HAPPENS

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's a great example! Yea, the FDA will protect us.
Remember this sh!t? "Don't take Ivermectin, ya'll."
All that was missing from their tweet was "Brought to you by Pfizer, YA'LL"

edit on 13-9-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

National Library of Medicine or Youtube?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The recent algorithms seem to not only target alternative methos and treatments but also a lot of good MSM self-help links.
Searching for what ails you has changed A LOT in the last five years.....even before this latest health mess in 2020.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The anti-ivermectin stance was just around the time Joe Rogan got slammed by mainstream media for saying he used it to treat COVID-19. Since then, spotify puts little notificaiton on his podcasts saying that the podcast may contain misinformation.

The media and institutions like the FDA pretend they dont want people to fall for snake oil salesmen and self-diagnose with bad medical advice; but they themselves only push medical advice that suits their politics and corporate lobbyists.

If anything, the media, FDA, politicians, ect.. are absolutely going to increase bad medical device as no one will trust these corrupt fools any more. And there will be no trustworthy official sources for any medical advice anymore.

It's a corporate takeover for profits and control. YouTube is just getting further on board with this tyranny.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Many intelligent and educated people in the FDA. It's not incompetance. It's politics and corporate control of America. I'll vote for anyone, including Trump, that vows to irridicate this massive level of corruption. However, Trump didn't and very few politicians are doing anything about this stuff right now.

I hope Americans wake up and kick all these corrupt politicans and officials from their positions. What they're doing is purely criminal.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Dr. Berg, age 58, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis and intermittent fasting.

oh he's one of them alan harper types. where did he get his degree from. one of them discount chiropractic universities in mexico?

just kidding, it's not surprising money talks, and those who have a pile of it seem to be listened to more than those that don't.
edit on 13-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If they Somehow Banned the Videos Promoting the Benefits of Ingesting Cloves Everyday for Health Reasons then I Think I am gonna SCREAM ! ............*)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I look at what Mayo clinic has to say. In fact, I had an account there to comment on their articles, but I quit commenting a while back when they removed the comment section or limited it's use because some people were a little nuts that commented.

I also did a lot of research in Sage Journals and NIH research to get verification of whether what I was thinking was real...most times my guesses turned out to be correct or mostly correct but you need to read the research parameters and not just the conclusions.

I also research natural medicines and plant medicines used in multiple countries around the world. Most do have a basis for how they can help with conditions, and are the basis of method of action for many medicines made by pharma. Pharma downplays these meds most times but real research does show their properties are real. Now the crap said in chat between people is not applied right or they guessed wrongly about how the medicine works...it makes it easy for big pharma to discredit something if someone states an improper method of action and they do hire people to discredit natural medicines. They do not even deny it, in fact I have seen articles of pharma comparing their meds to the method of action of natural chemistries many times. But they also state the source is toxic...but there are many sources that have the same chemistry in adequate quantities without a toxic effect at all. Same family of plants, except there are exceptions,white pine tree needles contain the chemistry of tamaflu at high quantities. and no toxic effect unless you are allergic to pine trees....and some people are.

You tube doesn't want to get sued by the health agencies of the government and even though they will win, the legal costs negate their desire to continue. The truth being suppressed is not new, it has been going on since I was young.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
FDA allows #e food so they can get munny of pharma companies to sell drugs to cure food-associated issues that also make you ill. They rolling in it. They dont want us to know the truth...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This is pure corruption and it'll get worse. There is no righteousness. This is what happens when the people at the top turn from God. Man's heart is too desperately wicked to not be corrupted from money. One of the biggest reasons why I await the return of Jesus - righteousness will finally abound on Earth. Without the righteousness of God, man can't last long.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Sounds a bit like the "Wise women" getting hanged as witches. It just the same old #.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Sounds a bit like the "Wise women" getting hanged as witches. It just the same old #.

A perfect analogy.

new topics

top topics

join