It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Netflix UFO series coming September 27

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Netflix has a new UFO documentary series coming on September 27. From the trailer and various media outlets, it looks like it will be focused on first person encounters and I know from what I've read and seen, I am familiar with at least two of the cases.

Detail breakdown and more info here: ‘Encounters’ Is a Cosmic Detective Story About Extraterrestrial Life on Earth

From Netflix (via Gizmodo)

“Explosive new revelations from military whistleblowers of alien encounters, UFOs, and clandestine Pentagon programs, as well as coverage from major news sources, have breathed a fresh urgency into a topic that, for decades, we’ve relegated to the realm of conspiracy. Encounters, directed by Yon Motskin (Generation Hustle) and executive produced by Amblin Television, Emmy-winning Boardwalk Pictures and Vice Studios, is a landmark four-part series that travels the globe to explore four extraordinary true stories of encounters with otherworldly phenomena. Each cinematic and deeply-researched episode tells a single story: strange lights in the sky over small-town Texas; submersible space crafts haunting a coastal Welsh village; an alien encounter with schoolchildren in Zimbabwe; non-human intelligence reportedly interfering with a nuclear power plant in Japan.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AdifferentOpinion
This looks majorly interesting and not the usual skeptical reporting, but some honest investigating into real cases.
I will be looking for this!
Thank you for letting us know!
edit on 12-9-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AdifferentOpinion

They are hitting on all cylinders lately.

Expect Project Blue Beam within several years. Undoubtedly…

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Two of the four stories in the documentary cover the Stephenville lights and the Ruwa Zimbabwe incident. Here are some ATS threads discussing those events:

Stephenville

Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report

Flashback to the Stephenville Lights! - January 2008

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

Zimbabwe

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

Ariel School UFO incident Zimbabwe 1994

Ariel Phenomenon - Ruwa Zimbabwe

I remember the Stephenville thing quite well. Seemed like there was a lot info out there but unlike the Phoenix lights, the whole story seems to have faded into the background.

new topics

top topics

join