It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Biden lie about a drunk driver killing his wife?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nothing you said is relevant to Biden being a pathological liar.

So?

The OP asked, "Why would Biden do this? What possible reason would he have? "

Grief. Grief is a possible reason. Grief isn't reasonable.

Grief may be a possible reason, but personally, I don't buy it. I think Biden is such a pos that he will embellish any event, be it good or bad, to make it about HIM!
FFS, when he went to Maui, he told them he can relate to the tragedy. Because he once had a small kitchen fire in his house.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Yeah. That's what I going to say to Pork Chop. Biden isn't looking for sympathy. He's trying to convince everyone that he feels our pain, that he can relate because he's been there...EVERWHERE...even if it's only in his own mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He doesn't know anything about the pain those in Hawaii feel, or the Marine that lost his arm and leg defending this country during the worst circumstances that he caused.

He is only ever worried about himself and trying to make himself look empathetic but he is incapable of doing so legitimately.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: network dude

I didn't miss anything, but I'm guessing you did. I was in front of the television that day, week. I'm not disagreeing...just reporting. Were you following this tragedy as it happened that day?

Jesus, Mary and Lady Ga Ga...even if....let the dead lie in peace.
✝️

The truck driver is dead as well. Isn't the president lying about his actions that day just as bad?

And what difference would watching it live make when the entire point of this is that Asshole Biden is lying NOW about it all. You don't seem well at all. Are you OK?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Cole, Cole my brother! Because he still thinks it IS 30 yrs ago...you know, ins n out, today's, yesterday...tomorrow is "where am I today"?

He reminds me of a windup robot toy that hits the wall n keeps swinging arms n legs, over n over until someone goes get him n turns him around again...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Holy Cow, no disrespect here N. D. intended. Your reputation precedes you. I'm quite well, as yourself. I'll say simply I believe it's age related issues with little Joey...

You know there's no point as you said bringing, twisting things up again..but I do think...like folks that have seizures with bright lights?
The vast amount of different faces everyday a President sees and interacts with are all like little flashbacks..reminders.

Harmless, but greatly and gravely concerning in the elderly especially repetitive bringing up events like this.

Thnx✌️

edit on 09230630America/ChicagoWed, 13 Sep 2023 20:47:06 -050047202300000006 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Holy Cow, no disrespect here N. D. intended. Your reputation precedes you. I'm quite well, as yourself. I'll say simply I believe it's age related issues with little Joey...

You know there's no point as you said bringing, twisting things up again..but I do think...like folks that have seizures with bright lights?
The vast amount of different faces everyday a President sees and interacts with are all like little flashbacks..reminders.

Harmless, but greatly and gravely concerning in the elderly especially repetitive bringing up events like this.

Thnx✌️

In large part you are right . Biden is old and what this is ...is borderline Elder Abuse.

Flying Biden around the world Subjecting him to meeting after meeting after MEETING with world leaders the man doesn't even know who he is at this point he is just operating off the memories of a 60 yr political career.

He should be on a porch eating apple sauce babbling about his Grand Kids on the Grass .

BUT that does not excuse him for a lifetime of lies and Crime ...Does it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join