It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Biden lie about a drunk driver killing his wife?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Of all the outrageous lies Biden has told throughout his political career, this has to be the most egregious. It's despicable.
In 1972, Biden's wife Neilia and baby daughter Naomi were killed in an auto accident.

The police report said that Mrs. Biden drove into a busy intersection, into the path of an oncoming truck. Curtis Dunn, the truck driver, was found not to be at fault. As if he wasn't devastated enough by the tragedy, he had to endure the pain of Joe Biden telling people, quite publicly, that a drunk driver killed his wife and daughter. Why would Biden do this? What possible reason would he have? There never seemed to be any political gain for him.

This story needs to be brought up again. Often.

The Most Disturbing Thing about Joe Biden

Curtis Dunn, the truck driver, died in 1999. Biden was still saying disparaging things about him as late as 2007.
Truck driver wanted his name cleared

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Everything that comes out of Biden's mouth is a lie; always has been that way. He is a perfect example of an extreme narcissist and in case nobody's noticed that's one of the most dangerous personality disorders there is.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Why would Biden do this? What possible reason would he have? There never seemed to be any political gain for him.

I'm making no excuses, but grief, denial, blame and scapegoating are a hard team of animals to tame.
edit on 12-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I wouldn’t wish that kind of tragedy on anyone.

I’ll give Biden a pass on it, but not on anything else.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why would Biden do this? What possible reason would he have? There never seemed to be any political gain for him.

I'm making no excuses, but grief, denial, blame and scapegoating are a hard team of animals to tame.

you're right Death is an Unbelievable thing to deal with it's one of the few things that can change a person.

Though Biden also continuously lies about his son dying in Iraq......

Is he Confused and Distraught ? Or is he using the Deaths of his Loved ones as Political Pay dirt ?

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I met an old fella as I go for my morning walk, he told me he had fallen off the roof of his house and was struggling to get back to health, he was very clear about what happened to him and his recovery....turns out he hadnt had a fall at all, he had dementia....his family are looking after him, but I notice he has all his farming gear up for sale now and I havent seen him in a long time...he is fooked

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have heard that he was in a hotel room having an affair with Jill, when that happened . And his wife was drunk, and mad and went looking for him … As tragic as this is , technically she did die by a drunk driver … herself . She was the drunk driver . lives were lost and it’s very sad . However , I really believe Joe Biden has used that to get sympathy votes … just like he used Beau death too . I’m not saying the death of his wife, and children didn’t upset him, I’m sure it did … I just think he’s an opportunist , and uses tragedy to get sympathy …AKA ..Votes .

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Though Biden also continuously lies about his son dying in Iraq......

Well, to be fair, he died of brain cancer, presumable from working in those burn pits in Iraq. So, assumed causation.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Joe Biden is first a psychopath and second a politician.

In his mind he can say his wife was killed by a drunk driver to
gain pity for himself. By putting a tear drop in the publics eye
with what in his mind is just a slight fabrication.

Even if his wife was the one who was drunk.

It's not a stretch, in fact it's typical thinking for both politician
and psychopath. Not to mention it shifts blame if he might have
been to blame some how in his own mind.

No pass for this guys gas. I've never known of a more vile human
being. Everything is about him and only about hum. His daughter
was likely spared a life of misery.

My sorrow is for is wife and daughter. But I just can't find anything
for Joe Biden except disgust. I may be wrong but at least I'm honest.
Also as a truck driver I know there is no bigger nightmare out there
for most drivers than what happen to Mr. Dunn. I know for myself it
would destroy me whether I was at fault or not. I mean box me up
I'm done.
edit on 13-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   

He keeps say Beau Biden died in Iraq too. When he died of a brain tumor.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He was an officer and his name was Biden. He was never anywhere near a burn pit.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I wouldn’t wish that kind of tragedy on anyone.

I’ll give Biden a pass on it, but not on anything else.

I wouldn't either, but this is Joe Biden we're talking about. The guy uses his deceased son as a political tool. Why wouldn't he do the same with his deceased wife and daughter, especially if it makes people feel sorry for him. It's what narcissists do.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I don't know. I'm sure there were officers that were affected by the poisoned water at Camp Lejune. Who knows just how many people died from the poisoned air after 911.

At any rate, like I said, I'm not making excuses. I'm just saying grief and its companions, denial, blame, etc., are not rational emotions.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Not everything is conspiratorial. 'Remember that day they were killed. I was 19. Story hasn't changed since that day. There were photos, recvry efforts, footage.

Quite nasty...and funeral news and photos cont thru that week.

Many times "news" is a conspiracy. Other times? "NEWS" is simply "news".

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

and the part where the truck driver was neither at fault, or drunk is kind of the point. Or did you miss that part?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Nothing you said is relevant to Biden being a pathological liar.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't miss anything, but I'm guessing you did. I was in front of the television that day, week. I'm not disagreeing...just reporting. Were you following this tragedy as it happened that day?

Jesus, Mary and Lady Ga Ga...even if....let the dead lie in peace.
✝️

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: network dude

I didn't miss anything, but I'm guessing you did. I was in front of the television that day, week. I'm not disagreeing...just reporting. Were you following this tragedy as it happened that day?

Jesus, Mary and Lady Ga Ga...even if....let the dead lie in peace.
✝️

"let the dead lie in peace"

That's the point of the OP! Why didn't Biden just do that? Why did he continue lying about it for 30 years?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Nothing you said is relevant to Biden being a pathological liar.

So?

The OP asked, "Why would Biden do this? What possible reason would he have? "

Grief. Grief is a possible reason. Grief isn't reasonable.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

If you ask me, grief has nothing to do with it.

The only thing Biden is worried about is himself and getting his sympathy.

The same reason why he brings up his "kitchen fire" while talking to Hawaii residents in the aftermath of their devastating fires.

Or why, when he went to visit a survivor of the suicide bombings in Afghanistan during the HORRIFIC withdrawal, he talked about his son "being in the military", not the Marine laying dismembered in the bed, his own son.

He cares not about others, he only wants to make things about himself and put the spotlight on how "difficult" his life has been.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join