It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escaped Murderer Shows His Warlock Skills In Escape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I did look for one of the threads on this guy and came up with nothing so forgive me if this has already made it to ATS.

Dude climbs up the wall and out, somehow. He still had to climb out exposing him to barbed wire. There was also another escape six months before so I guess this prison needs some work.

I always thought it was nigh impossible to get out of our nations prisons, I guess I got that wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yeah, this guy is all over our local news. Bad dude.
He escaped in South America once and lived in the jungle for a while.
BIG manhunt for him going on.
We are outside of the zone they are looking for him in.
But we are being careful anyways.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What I find crazy, is that so far, the news has claimed twice that they have him contained in an area.

Then the next day, "he is no longer in that area"

They have him on trail cams and all kinds of stuff, but yet he slips through.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's big news each evening on the west coast, too. They though they had him blocked in with some massive manpower, only to discover his sister helped him get out of the parameter.

I understand loving ones' family, but I'll never understand helping them avoid the consequences of their actions, especially in the case of violent crimes.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Eventually he is going to break into a home and take car keys from someone not there and he will be gone forever. We know how effective our immigration people and our FBI are…one is without resources and the other is so knee deep in crime itself, it ain’t gonna find nobody.

We can only hope that before he flees, which I have a feeling he now has, he will not have to kill anyone for these keys but unfortunately, killing someone and taking their car would give him a good 24-72 hours before they knew there was an issue and he’d be long and forever gone by then. Especially if they have a large stash of cash at their home they give up or an ATM or Credit Card before he executes them. We can also hope his murders were in passion and spur of the moment anger and he still has a conscience and isn’t ready to kill an innocent person but to avoid the rest of his life in prison, who knows what he is capable of.

And last thought SHAME SHAME SHAME on those God forsaken police for not having his family being watched and followed 24/7. His sister just being free to skip out the front door and help him is a near-Uvalde level shame on them!
edit on 9/12/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

We can also hope his murders were in passion and spur of the moment anger and he still has a conscience and isn’t ready to kill an innocent person but to avoid the rest of his life in prison, who knows what he is capable of.

Convicted of first degree murder; stabbed his ex-girlfriend nearly 40 times in front of her children.

Conscience? Unfortunately, I think not.

edit on 12/9/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

This is another land grab.

There are a lot of incongruent actions. They are in tactical gear looking for him from a bridge or walking along the railroad track surrounded by heavy brush but no dogs. They began the search with several helicopters hovering right over the initial town for days. I'm sure unnerving the community. The stories of how he gets around are funky.

Now they have police well armed and in tactical gear doing car checks.

There is a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of 5' tall Danelo Cavalcante.

Use dogs!
Let me know where I can pick up the cash.

edit on 9 12 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

that is not majic just upper body strength and pain tolerance and lazy guards.

if he wasn't a monster i would wish him good luck but i hope he gets the 9mm treatment when he is runn9ing in a high speed chase

glad that family made it okay

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just heard he now has a 22 rifle, Fox news. I don't know about ammo as he took it from a garage and the home owner shot at him in the process.

What is this about 'warlock' powers? Warlock literally means coven breaker. I don't see him hunting witches much. 'Bewitched' messd up all that. A male witch is still called a witch.

I might just have to go and make me a sandwich with all this witch talk. Oh, the magic powers of bread, meat and cheese.
edit on 12-9-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I understand loving ones' family, but I'll never understand helping them avoid the consequences of their actions, especially in the case of violent crimes.

I used to agree, then I met my brother in law. He had the mind of a child. Not forever just since he was arrested for walking on his own property. Then like that after a night in jail he's retarded. Fast forward twelve years. He goes for a walk, arrested for walking. Next day he's dead ... they kept the body for 8 days preventing a proper wake/burial. No proper mourning or goodbyes.

Just like that, no amount of crime will make this family turn on their own for anything ever again. Or anyone for that matter. Trust is gone, cops are a no go for anything. we know who the enemy is sort of feelings, and nobody can ever fix it now.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 85303

I'm very sorry that happened to your family and can understand your feelings.
All I know personally is if I knew a loved one had murdered someone I would not cover for them or help them avoid the consequences of their actions. Same goes for if they hurt a child; I'd be the first to turn them in, but that's just me. My family knows this, so I'd most likely be left out of the loop anyway.

Forgot to add he's been captured; news announcement at 9:30 EST.
edit on 30000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They caught him.
8:00 this morning.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

Use dogs!
Let me know where I can pick up the cash.

Then a K-9 unit bit him and held him down, and he was taken into custody.

www.cbsnews.com...

sweet!

new topics

top topics

join