It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mayor Eric Adams; Another leftie gets a dose of reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Bill de Blasio, who ran New York City from 2014 - 2021 did untold damage to that once-great city. Some might remember the terrible New York riots in May and June of 2020. de Blasio actually took the mob's side and criticized police. Then-governor Andrew Cuomo blamed "outsiders", who he claimed were brought in to New York, because "New Yorkers don't behave like that."

As big a disaster as de Blasio was, Eric Adams, the current loon who's running the city, is even worse! Furthermore, Adams has now become a perfect example of leftist logic. Just a year ago, Adams was bragging about NYC as a utopian sanctuary city, where everyone is welcome, because he embraces diversity and inclusiveness. He vowed to stop ICE deportations. He jumped on numerous photo-ops with migrants at the city shelters.
Now he's whning that the illegal immigrants will destroy New York.

Here's a couple more examples of how Adam's mind works:

When an elderly white woman criticized him recently, he said she was a racist. He compared her to a "plantation owner talking to a slave".
Plantation owner remark

Mr. Inclusive calls white police officers "crackers". Adams apologizes for racist remark.

Last year, New Yorkers were getting sick from the horrible odors produced by garbage in the streets. It was a serious issue. Adams held a press conference, and joked about the crisis. He said he spent the morning driving around the city to investigate the odors. I only smell pot!

Yes, this guy is running NYC, one of the world's largest cities, with a budget of $107 billion.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

He may not be the brightest out there but the city is making more money than ever and spending more than ever.
Not that I would ever consider living in such a place but money wise they aren't doing to bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Awesome.

Since they are doing so well, he needs to shut up and take care of the migrants. Obviously, they can afford them.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Awesome.

Since they are doing so well, he needs to shut up and take care of the migrants. Obviously, they can afford them.

My thoughts exactly. They have a huge budget surplus again. C'mon Adams, help out Texas and Arizona. Stop whining and build some nice shelters.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I've asked myself that very same question.
They claim to be a sanctuary for illegal aliens but then complain when they get them. That tells me it was all for show and they don't like it when they have to deal with a mass influx.
If a city is going to claim such a thing then be prepared to handle it. Otherwise don't make that claim.

edit on 11-9-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
rumor circulating that adams is positioning for vp nomination when kamala takes over

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
rumor circulating that adams is positioning for vp nomination when kamala takes over

I'll move to Outer Mongolia!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

I'll move to Outer Mongolia!

Ain't far enough, Cole. Big Sky if they'll have my pasty ass.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That's wild. First embrace migrants, then complain that they will ruin the city. A wonder if he's worse than the previous mayor for Chicago? Lightfoot. God, she was a trainwreck. She would bully people even to the point of bullying everyday working people or business owners. Did nothing about crime except watch it skyrocket and then constantly say how safe her city is. Chicago is still full of crime including car jackings.

I wonder if NYC is worse? Hard to tell when such major failure is happening with both cities and idiots keep getting elected to power because they know how to say buzzwords that low-informations vote for.

Funny how Lori Lightfoot was also a racist. She blamed every criticism and even not getting relected on "racism". She also had racist texts to aldermen leaked as well.

Funny how similair these disasters of politicians are.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

I've asked myself that very same question.
They claim to be a sanctuary for illegal aliens but then complain when they get them. That tells me it was all for show and they don't like it when they have to deal with a mass influx.
If a city is going to claim such a thing then be prepared to handle it. Otherwise don't make that claim.

edit on 11-9-2023 by Stopthebull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Or take care of that dumpster of a city's people and not cause the rest of the state even more financial BS because they can't even come close to taking care of their own welfare payouts to perfectly able people who don't feel like working. We're sick of supporting a parasitic growth.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Bill de Blasio, who ran New York City from 2014 - 2021 did untold damage to that once-great city. Some might remember the terrible New York riots in May and June of 2020. de Blasio actually took the mob's side and criticized police. Then-governor Andrew Cuomo blamed "outsiders", who he claimed were brought in to New York, because "New Yorkers don't behave like that."

As big a disaster as de Blasio was, Eric Adams, the current loon who's running the city, is even worse! Furthermore, Adams has now become a perfect example of leftist logic. Just a year ago, Adams was bragging about NYC as a utopian sanctuary city, where everyone is welcome, because he embraces diversity and inclusiveness. He vowed to stop ICE deportations. He jumped on numerous photo-ops with migrants at the city shelters.
Now he's whning that the illegal immigrants will destroy New York.

Here's a couple more examples of how Adam's mind works:

When an elderly white woman criticized him recently, he said she was a racist. He compared her to a "plantation owner talking to a slave".
Plantation owner remark

Mr. Inclusive calls white police officers "crackers". Adams apologizes for racist remark.

Last year, New Yorkers were getting sick from the horrible odors produced by garbage in the streets. It was a serious issue. Adams held a press conference, and joked about the crisis. He said he spent the morning driving around the city to investigate the odors. I only smell pot!

Yes, this guy is running NYC, one of the world's largest cities, with a budget of $107 billion.

The east coast elite buttholes elected him
Hope the get exactly what they voted for

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Friday, November 10, 2023

A continuation of the "Warning Shot" to liberal mayors who criticize Joe Biden for flooding their city with illegal aliens....migrants...or whatever.

The New York Times reported Friday afternoon that the FBI confiscated several electronic devices belonging to Adams on Monday. The mayor was stopped on the street by agents with a search warrant. After they ordered his security detail to stand aside and stepped into the mayor’s SUV, the agents seized an iPad and at least two cell phones. The devices were later returned to Adams, according to the Times.

On Wednesday, the mayor revealed that he had lawyered up in apparent response to the federal probe, retaining the law firm WilmerHale as legal counsel.
nymag.com...

An investigation of some kind related to "illegal campaign donations" was launched against Chicago mayor Brandon Johnson this week too. Like ADAMS, JOHNSON also criticized Joe Biden's open border policy.

YOU DON'T PHUCK WITH A BIDEN. Especially if you're a fellow DemocRAT!

new topics

top topics

join