It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unbinding - new doc by the Newkirks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This was just released in the past week. I had watched Hellier and have seen Greg and Dana on other shows so I decided to check it out last night.

The Newkirks have a museum of supposedly haunted objects, and according to them less than 10% of these have had any activity while in their possession. Apparently 5 or so years ago there was a thread on reddit regarding a small wooden statue these guys found in a cave that had a noose around it's neck and nails pounded into the eyes. One of the hikers took it home and S*** really hit the fan far as activity. The Newkirks ended up communicating with they man who had the statue and he sent it to them.

The Newkirks experienced quite a bit activity while they had it, a lot of it documented in this movie, pretty interesting stuff. I rented it on Prime, think it was like $4.99. Worth it IMO if you are into this kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeahright had just mentioned these in another thread I was reading. I had never heard of the show. I will have to check them out tonight.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join