It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crimes Of Donald Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

Your affective thoughts are clouded by identity & projections of fear by a white man that no longer is relevant as the high water mark set in the 50s.
Your confusion of my intent is not what is of my concern, but rather the fact that your MONAD is a single facet festooned upon the mantle of ordinary.

It is interesting that you say that. Color was becoming a point where everyone was non-color and then 2012 hit and it roared back under the liberals. I seriously feel we lost 30 years of progress due to the liberals making it a point again and again and again, and we all just want to go back to a point where people are just people no matter your color or sexual orientation, etc.

Do you think they will let us?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The Danish don’t go out to restaurants unless it’s a very special occasion. Europeans travel the world , retire earlier than Americans & live longer because they can afford it all due to that tax .

Not true, I have lived in the EU, and you haven't... not the lifestyle I want. I have lived all over the world and you have it all right here, just need to find your place.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: psychotrail

" The Crimes Of Donald Trump "

Exactly WHAT Crimes ? Do You Live in a Cave ?
Ok , you convinced me & Im ready to flip to the right . Tell me what militia I should join ?
Should I buy a LaRue , Knights Armament or a Zastava AK47 , because I want to look my most tacticool as possible.
Do you have a Proud Boys hat you can send me ?
Is it best to be Evangelical Free or Baptist ?
Where do all you guys here on ATS meet to discuss what to do about getting Trump back into office
Are there code names & drop points I need to know about ?
Im all ears

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ok , you convinced me & Im ready to flip to the right . Tell me what militia I should join ?
Should I buy a LaRue , Knights Armament or a Zastava AK47 , because I want to look my most tacticool as possible.
Where do all you guys here on ATS meet to discuss what to do about getting Trump back into office
Im all ears

Now here is a telling post.

It pierced right to the heart of your perceptions, and when measured against the entirety of ATS, we can see how delusional you are.

Should be the perfect message for others to not take you seriously as you clearly don't even take yourself seriously.

However don't mistake this for me wanting you to leave.

I enjoy the entertainment.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Xtrozero

All while a pandemic of the unvaccinated was happening and clearly the rules were double sided.

All while up until 2016, there was almost universal distrust of the deep state based on their actions.

And yet, I have to agree with you, it's simply not bad enough yet but some are starting to see (and make useless, pointless excuses) which has me in stitches.

The greatest damage to America was the long shutdowns, the closing of schools, forced mandated vaccinations on the young and forced people to lose their careers for nothing. The lies about masks, outdoors etc.. And the left sees nothing there... Jesus! I think the part where they see nothing wrong is actually the worst part.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Your affective thoughts are clouded by identity & projections of fear by a white man that no longer is relevant as the high water mark set in the 50s.
Your confusion of my intent is not what is of my concern, but rather the fact that your MONAD is a single facet festooned upon the mantle of ordinary.

It is interesting that you say that. Color was becoming a point where everyone was non-color and then 2012 hit and it roared back under the liberals. I seriously feel we lost 30 years of progress due to the liberals making it a point again and again and again, and we all just want to go back to a point where people are just people no matter your color or sexual orientation, etc.

Do you think they will let us?
It’s not about race it’s about dividing on any available front . Only a fool is told who to hate .

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I will disagree with you abit here. Not wishing to downplay your apt observations, I think that none of it would be possible if it weren't for a deepstate and media collusion to mislead....hell, they outright lied, to the populace.

Be it from the government directing social media to censor, the DoJ prosecutions, local and federal enforcement and absolute politicization of the entire covid nonsense.

Dissenting voices were squashed and only approved actions (ala Kamala Harris and others who took actions) were allowed and the media aided in a very Goebbels fasion.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Im all ears

Now here is a telling post.

It pierced right to the heart of your perceptions, and when measured against the entirety of ATS, we can see how delusional you are.

Should be the perfect message for others to not take you seriously as you clearly don't even take yourself seriously.

However don't mistake this for me wanting you to leave.

I enjoy the entertainment.

This whole thread is being studied in real time by 4 separate professionals & 4 separate classes or estates of students. Thank you for your input.
Smile you are on camera lol

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I prefer Daniel Defense...

Speaking of the Proud Boys... They are not actually Right... They were and are anti ANTIFA... That was their main point in everything to counter that radical movement. They are from where I used to live near Portland, not really aggressive unless you start it first.

The bast way to be a Conservative is to not be an AssHat and you would fit in just right.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Wonderful.

But, I dont believe you.

Honesty doesnt seem to be within your skillset unfortunately.

Did you reveive expresses permission from ATS to use their material by the way?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

It’s not about race it’s about dividing on any available front . Only a fool is told who to hate .

The Left has been the dividing force... I don't think you understand that.

edit on 11-9-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I will disagree with you abit here. Not wishing to downplay your apt observations, I think that none of it would be possible if it weren't for a deepstate and media collusion to mislead....hell, they outright lied, to the populace.

Be it from the government directing social media to censor, the DoJ prosecutions, local and federal enforcement and absolute politicization of the entire covid nonsense.

Dissenting voices were squashed and only approved actions (ala Kamala Harris and others who took actions) were allowed and the media aided in a very Goebbels fasion.

That was all part of the BIG liberal picture. Liberals wore their masks to show how non-conservative they were, for example. Many kept wearing them past any point of logic so they didn't look like a Conservative.

It was all crazy stupid...

But more importantly a test of control.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Would you conclude that the test was a success?

I would.

I think we do have an issue admitting that the lefts tactics have worked. And those tactics are not only indicative but evidence to tyranny and authoritarianism.

Which they used to abhor, which is the most fascinating aspect, IMO.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Wonderful.

But, I dont believe you.

Honesty doesnt seem to be within your skillset unfortunately.

Did you reveive expresses permission from ATS to use their material by the way?
Im not sharing anything. Last time I checked, anyone can read these threads as long as they have a smartphone, tablet or computer. Im glad you don’t believe me , it’s easier that way . 😎

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The Left has been the dividing force... I don't think you understand that.

Reagans coc aine dealing & Bush’s lie’s brought us all together ? GTFOH with that noise.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Im not sharing anything.

Aint that the truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Im not sharing anything.

Aint that the truth.

You are one of the favourites in class

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Im not sharing anything.

Aint that the truth.

Tell us more about how innocent Trump is & what you have planned when he is convicted ?
Another J6 event or way cooler than that .

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Im not sharing anything.

Aint that the truth.

You are one of the favourites in class

I already told you that I don't believe you.

No use in broadcasting your delusions any further.

I do have a question though, in this fantasy, does half the class laugh at you as well?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Im not sharing anything.

Aint that the truth.

Tell us more about how innocent Trump is & what you have planned when he is convicted ?
Another J6 event or way cooler than that .

Trump is innocent until proven guilty.

I know, I know, that pesky Constitution with its due process.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join