It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Out Party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I figure it's about time that I knuckle under; bend the knee to the trans agenda. So I'm coming out as an old lady.

I'm not much of a party animal, so I can skip that. Let's see what else. Oh, I'm not much interested in dating or even singles scene so no need for all that.

Actually, I'm not much into wardrobe changes, so I guess I'll just be a transvestite old lady.

Shaving; Well, I gave up shaving decades ago, so bearded transvestite old lady.

I'm retired; sort of goes along with being an old lady. So I don't have to worry about pre-employment background checks of social media. Oh yeah, I don't have social media, so even if I did apply for a job, there's nothing to find on my Facebook, or X, or Youtube, or anything else.

I'm not a celebrity, so who the hell is even going to care.

Oh! Oh yeah that's right. The children. How will this effect the children?

After careful consideration, I've decided to not let the children know.

Being a bearded transvestite old lady, there's really nothing to see here. Nothing different. I'll pretty much look and act the same tomorrow as I did yesterday.

Nobody will know, and nobody will care. You won't read about me in the papers. I won't be the topic of discussion anywhere. Even if I do become a hot topic it would be for something else not related to being a bearded transvestite transsexual old lady.

What a lousy coming out. All right I'll skip it if the trans agenda enforcers will allow it. Crossing my fingers and knocking on wood. Wait! Did I just write wood?

=================
I did a search for transsexual transvestite party and got this:

Warning: The following may be banned in some locations. Viewer discretion is advised.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

It's valid though. It's like an SRA panic sensationalized to the enth degree. And in today's world, that's actually valid transgenderism, under at least someone's definition. Which is why is it gets sensationalized. You can just say it now. Some might say that's not valid but, whatever, new world.

That would be the political message I took from your fictionalized story.. funny otherwise. Hated Rocky Horror though.
edit on 11-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Are you coming out for the benefits or just the prestige of joining the latest fad?

Oh, I love the 'Science Fiction, Double Feature' song from that movie. Very nestalgic for the classic movie refernses.That movie itself, not so much. I saw it once. Never again.

edit on 11-9-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Hated Rocky Horror

I think I saw it once. My sister in law used to go to these events with people holding up lighters.

Yeah the sensationalizing. Agenda, banned, children. The hot trigger words.
edit on 11-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

Are you coming out for the benefits or just the prestige of joining the latest fad?

Blind panic and fear.
Don't want to get caught by the agenda police with my pants down.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It's an uncomfortable cult experience. They are too into it. There's all theses things you're supposed to do and everybody does them, and its all really cringe.

On the hot button... I nominate it for "most ridiculous cause of possible civil war in the history of mankind."

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Blind panic and fear.
Don't want to get caught by the agenda police with my pants down.

So you were afraid to get cought with your pants down while in the closet. Not asking any further what went on in that closet. (Walking away with fingers in ears) La la la la...

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is the fiction forum.
It's a joke.

Maybe I should have put it in the joke forum.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I realize that and am going along with it. To a point...

Comedy usually is more funny with a straight man. Both meanings.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

There's all theses things you're supposed to do and everybody does them, and its all really cringe.

To be real for a moment. I never even heard about trans gender until college. Long ago. My girlfriend told me about a high school classmate of hers who was passing as a guy. Couple of roommates even who didn't know.

The good old mind your own business seems to be dead.

I blame cell phones.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Comedy usually is more funny with a straight man

Okay. I'll play it straight.

Does that mean I have to date women?
What if I don't?

At least old ladies aren't expected to be out picking up chics.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Comedy usually is more funny with a straight man

Okay. I'll play it straight.

Does that mean I have to date women?
What if I don't?

At least old ladies aren't expected to be out picking up chics.

I thought I was the straight man. You are now the old woman. Do we call you grandma now?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure like all kids of the 90's it was The Crying Game, and then Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Poor Sean Young, cast for being manish looking.

It also wasn't considered anything but weird until around 1990. Mostly a don't make eye contact thing until then.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I'm out of good one liners.
What a queer lot we all are!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
'90s and '00s I was pretty much busy dealing with my own issues to notice social changes much.
My sheltered life.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I identify (depending on day, hour, mood... etc because I am fluid & relative) either as yerv flamboyant gay guy trapped in a female body, or as fabulous female feline, or as assexual antagonistc ALIEN!, or as the cutest most peaceful power-chilling Dodo, Queen of the Milky Way in case of self-worth emergencies, sometimes also as crazy old lady living with a fur-person (dog).
I change my clothes 2-3 times per day, so naturally you gotta get into the matching identity if you do as one does.

There's a lot of joy in being just fluid, not taking yourself too serious and in all that identity crap it just naturally makes you loose (not in a sexual way I don't do sex). Being loose is cool.
I can get along with everybody or be frenemies with everybody and mix it up next time we talk because of it, because I give myself and everybody the leeway to just be 'person of this moment/encounter'.

It's a lot of fun, I can recommend it.

Also: totally LOVE! Rocky Horror Picture Show, it's not just a movie it is a freaking PARTEY!!!
edit on 11-9-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Well, that was an unexpected topic, but fun read, pthena.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The gender role expectations can be as bad for those who appear to be hetero. Time was I could pass as "out of your reach" when "not available" didn't suffice. Good old days.

Now it really doesn't matter. I don't socialize.

There's a lot of joy in being just fluid...
It's a lot of fun, I can recommend it...
Being loose is cool.

I'm fluid in philosophy, not to be mistaken with fluent.
I'm a nerd.
There we go, final self designation: Fluid

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thanks

Maybe I should have posted this in Rants.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nice!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join