It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny thing happened on the way to the WHO takeover of sovereign nations...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

You may all have heard of CHD, Children's Health Defene, the project involving Robert F Kennedy Jr regarding the need to protect children, and all of us, from the illegal bioiwarfare measures being implemented by various nations, being protected by the WHO which is trying to implement a series of measures which will enable them to essentially take over the world in the name of biopreparedness when 'new pandemics' occur. Dr Meryl Nass is a well known journalist & medical doctor (whose licence was suspended after giving the speech on the video we are about to watch) who also works for the CHD project, who has been incredibly bold & vocal about the dangers posed by the so-called WHO Pandemic Treaty, which in essence undoes all the good work of all previous warriors fighting against the risk of severe biowarfare/ bioterrorism events which have been labelled as 'pandemics'.

There is so much going on in this sphere that I would highly recommend getting over to the CHD website, which can be found HERE - Children's Health Defense, and also check out this very recent podcast with James Corbett & Dr Carol Nass HERE - James Corbett & Dr Meryl Nass. But the main thing I want to draw your attention to is this quick rundown of the deadly potential for misuse of the new WHO Pandemic Treaty, which was Dr Meryl Nass speaking at the European Parliament to highlight those dangers. Again, she lost her medical licence after giving this speech, which should be no surprise to anyone by now:

Dr Meryl Nass at European Parliament on WHO Takeover

Seriously - please - if nothing else, give that video a watch, it's only a few minutes long & elucidates most of the major risks posed by the WHO Pandemic Treaty, which are horrifying. We are seriously in need of this information. The time for understanding the full range of risks facing us because of the biosecurity control system for the total domination of Humanity is now - this is the mechanism they will use to effect 'emergency measures' that let them take control of our societies & national governments. It is the velvet glove for the iron fist of the New World Order, and the fingerprints of the World Economic Forum & their major stakeholder enforcers such as BlackRock are all over it. They will use ESG measures, climate propaganda (which brings in their 15 minute cities & ultra low emission tacation, etc), and especially the biosecurity measures via the WHO to effect total control in the coming years.

There is a symphony of action which the WEF is cheerleading for, but COVID should have taught us that they are able to exert the most control possible when they are operating biosecurity measures because of an alleged pandemic. Be aware, be prepared.

NB - The video from James Corbett & Meryl Nass is essentially a summary of this article: Dr Meryl Nass - the WHO's proposed treaty will increase manmade pandemics. I highly recommend giving this a read too - it is a long article, but chock-full of useful, important information.

Also apologies that I couldn't embed the Rumble video, unfortunately we have no tags for that purpose yet - though we should!

Thanks,

FITO.

NB - One of the conditions of the new WHO Pandemic Treaty involves their total administrative takeover of sovereign nations in the event of a 'health event of international concern', thereafter being able to tell that nation's government what countermeasures it may or may not utilise to deal with the event, what drugs may or may not be used to deal with it (so no use of ivermectin or hydroxychlorioquine would be permitted under these terms for COVID, for example) - and much more besides. The WHO essentially becomes the government of the whole world in the midst of such events, and totally controls everything that occurs with medications, resources, movement of people or resources, etc, as a direct result of the 'health event of international concern'. There are several other equally shocking measures noted by Dr Nass in the last video linked, I urge you to watch it in full, as stated it's only a few minutes long, she does a great job of summarising the risks. Another would include the movement of people, as noted, perhaps to quarantine camps - your government will have no control over that under the terms of the new WHO treaty. It's terrible - as I said, it's the velvet glove for the iron fist of the NWO. All at the behest of the WEF, the UN, and the WHO. Top down control by the elites.

edit on SeptemberSunday2319CDT01America/Chicago-050032 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think we can all agree, # the WHO, the WEF & the UN.

As for me & my house, this is our pandemic preparedness right here:

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say to the LORD, “You are my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

Surely He will deliver you
from the snare of the fowler,
and from the deadly plague.

He will cover you with His feathers;
under His wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the calamity that destroys at noon.

Though a thousand may fall at your side,
and ten thousand at your right hand,
no harm will come near you.

You will only see it with your eyes
and witness the punishment of the wicked.

Because you have made the LORD your dwelling—
my refuge, the Most High—

no evil will befall you,
no plague will approach your tent.

For He will command His angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.

They will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

You will tread on the lion and cobra;
you will trample the young lion and serpent.

“Because he loves Me, I will deliver him;
because he knows My name, I will protect him.

When he calls out to Me,
I will answer him;

I will be with him in trouble.
I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life I will satisfy him
and show him My salvation.”

PSALM 91

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Freedom of choice will not stop an infectious disease from spreading.

CHD has no actual solutions related specifically to the health of children. Their goals are entirely political and strongly right-wing. The "think of the children" component is strongly disingenuous propagandizing.

Notice how these people don't lay into the big trade, potable water, and agricultural organizations that control food chains across the planet. If anyone is a threat to freedoms and personal sovereignty, it is them.

And what of those war mongering nations who take out world production of essential resources by their actions?

edit on 10-9-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Mine is always in my sig.
It has long been known, and oft stated by members of the UN groups , that the ultimate goal was complete takeover of all countries.
Just like what was documented 2000 years ago.
I used to doubt any group could have that kind of power .
Not any longer.
There is a war on for your body, mind, and soul .

edit on 9/10/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 10-9-2023 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Truth be told, there is no other subject more important than this. It is actually an unfolding event of biblical proportions. The founders of other religions don't seem to have accented the role of an "enemy" in human life the way that the Christ did. They may have indicated avoidance of particular actions or thoughts that obstruct the middle path or union with the divine but not defined a personal entity or embodiment of irreligiousness.

Jesus's Parable of the Tares interprets exactly what is happening at this time. The seed of the current circumstances was sown a long time ago, but this age is the harvest. It is unfortunate, but it is already too late for the ones who do not already see the danger, or what it is in their existence that is being threatened. It is understood that the first result of the plandemic was to divide human society in two. That is a given from whatever angle one looks at it. As G.W. said: "You're either with us or agin' us." And that theme continued through from 9/11.

" A man sowed good seed in his field,

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."
— Matthew 13:24–30

The escape from Sodom and Gomorra - another powerful vision.

But perhaps the most apt revelation of Jesus concerning the WHO's pandemic treaty which secures the parable of the tares into history is:

"Whoever seeks to keep (save) his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it."

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The "think of the children" component is strongly disingenuous propagandizing.

What utter nonsense. Anyone with an ounce of discernment can see that the CHD are at the very least honest in their desire to see the wellness of children improve.

But in actual fact your response in its entirety is disingenuous, because it does not address the issues raised in either the OP or the videos which I posted, which were entirely connected to the nature of the proposed WHO pandemic Treaty, which is an utter abomination.

You can't attack the facts which Dr Meryl Nass is bringing to the table, so instead you attack the source, the broad base of the source & nothing whatsoever to do with the evils of the proposed treaty which is actually the problem being discussed.

And to say that RFK Junior's site is strongly right wing is pure & utter drivel, totally laughable in fact. He is strongly centric in my opinion, neither on the far left or the far right. And besides, the issue is authoritarianism & tyranny, not whether the secret government of the NWO is left or right wing. They are authoritarian & tyrannical, and in truth as per my thread the other day HERE, the secret rulers who are in charge of all this bullsnip with the WEF, the UN & the WHO are strongly Marxist in their thinking. To then claim that RFK Junior is strongly right wing shows how desperately disingenuous you really are.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Great post, thanks. I would offer another scripture which is relevant here:

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Ephesians 5:11

edit on SeptemberSunday2319CDT07America/Chicago-050006 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

CHD has no actual solutions related specifically to the health of children.

So you think suppressing studies that compare the overall health between vaccinated and non vaccinated children is a solution. What about that other ingenious solution where new vaccinations are not tested against a real placebo but some other vaccination components to 'prove' safe and effective.

So while the medical community keep their head in the sand on these issues, we get nothing on the rises in overall mortality, autism, transgender, sterility and many other issues. If your aim is to cull the human population then CHD offers no solutions.

CHD as one organization looking to deny ignorance have been kicking a lot of goals.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If only the Children of the GOOD LORD would recognize this Psalm 91 as their own - an unconditional gift from the Most High!

edit on 10-9-2023 by WisdomAndHerCreator because: typo fix

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Since Gates and his masters fund the WHO we will essentially be governed by Gates and his cronies.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Mine is always in my sig.
It has long been known, and oft stated by members of the UN groups , that the ultimate goal was complete takeover of all countries.
Just like what was documented 2000 years ago.
I used to doubt any group could have that kind of power .
Not any longer.
There is a war on for your body, mind, and soul .

You know, we are going to have to ~&)^^** (*(()*() them all, right?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The "think of the children" component is strongly disingenuous propagandizing.

What utter nonsense. Anyone with an ounce of discernment can see that the CHD are at the very least honest in their desire to see the wellness of children improve.

Surely, by denying medicines, the health of children will stay the same as they have been all the way through the dark ages of history. How is that improvement? At best it is remaining at historical low levels of health, with direct ignorance and avoidance of advances in medicine.

And again, what policies are CHD suggesting should be implemented that are specifically going to improve the health of children?

But in actual fact your response in its entirety is disingenuous, because it does not address the issues raised in either the OP or the videos which I posted, which were entirely connected to the nature of the proposed WHO pandemic Treaty, which is an utter abomination.

Have you actually read the WHO Pandemic prevention, preparedness and response accord?

Did you think that this document is already complete and agreed to by all countries?

You can't attack the facts which Dr Meryl Nass is bringing to the table, so instead you attack the source, the broad base of the source & nothing whatsoever to do with the evils of the proposed treaty which is actually the problem being discussed.

I can attack what Dr Nass has brought to the table, because she does not address the specific points and clauses that she has issue with, but makes very broad generalizations about a document that is still under development, and I suspect that she has not even read the draft.

And to say that RFK Junior's site is strongly right wing is pure & utter drivel, totally laughable in fact. He is strongly centric in my opinion, neither on the far left or the far right. And besides, the issue is authoritarianism & tyranny, not whether the secret government of the NWO is left or right wing. They are authoritarian & tyrannical, and in truth as per my thread the other day HERE, the secret rulers who are in charge of all this bullsnip with the WEF, the UN & the WHO are strongly Marxist in their thinking. To then claim that RFK Junior is strongly right wing shows how desperately disingenuous you really are.

Marxism is left-wing.

Fascists, such as the Nazi's and the Mussolini's Fascist party that gives fascism its name, are right-wing.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

CHD has no actual solutions related specifically to the health of children.

So you think suppressing studies that compare the overall health between vaccinated and non vaccinated children is a solution.

No. Can you tell me when such studies were suppressed?

And can you tell me how you could possibly know about them, if they were suppressed?

What about that other ingenious solution where new vaccinations are not tested against a real placebo but some other vaccination components to 'prove' safe and effective.

What is a real placebo?

So while the medical community keep their head in the sand on these issues, we get nothing on the rises in overall mortality, autism, transgender, sterility and many other issues. If your aim is to cull the human population then CHD offers no solutions.

CHD as one organization looking to deny ignorance have been kicking a lot of goals.

I think that the CHD is using populist issues to promote a particular politician, who has not polled well.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/11/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Can you tell me when such studies were suppressed?

As someone who comes across that needs some catching up with what CHD has been doing, here is a good start:

‘Vax-Unvax: Let the Science Speak’ Hits No. 11 on New York Times Best Sellers List

I use to be pro vax most of my life as one who trusted the science, but never really looked into it. Once I did it quickly becomes rife with conflicts of interest that is not properly accounting the true cost / benefit ratio for the population.

What is a real placebo?

Sugar pills or saline water are common ones used. It is important that a placebo is not going to affect the condition that is trying to be treated. A real placebo in a gold standard study is going to define just how much the average person will resolve their own condition without any medicinal support.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Marxism is left-wing.

Fascists, such as the Nazi's and the Mussolini's Fascist party that gives fascism its name, are right-wing.

Where did I mention fascism in the context of the NWO? I clearly state that the policies of the WEF, UN & WHO are exntirely ultra left wing, IE Communism/Marxism. I also specified very clearly (& again, you did not respond to the points made) that the issue at hand is not whether they are left or right wing - it is whether they are authoritarian, collectivist, tyrannical. And the NWO as predicted by the WEF, UN & WHO's actions proves that the whole thing is ultra left wing authoritarian collectivism, where the individual's sovereignty is crushed in the interests of the corporatist uniparty statists who are trying to take over the world.

Also, to address another of your comments - the very fact that the WHO treaty is unfinished, and yet nations are being asked/told to sign up to it, is a strong warning sign that they could essentially add a bunch of terrible policies/commands in the future, which the nations will not be able to refute or deflect as they will already have signed up to it. Stupidness - like signing an important contract without reading the small print. And yet the WEF, UN & WHO are grandstanding the virtues of the WHO Pandemic Treaty. It is utterly ridiculous & dangerous.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Marxism is left-wing.

Where did I mention fascism in the context of the NWO? I clearly state that the policies of the WEF, UN & WHO are exntirely ultra left wing, IE Communism/Marxism. I also specified very clearly (& again, you did not respond to the points made) that the issue at hand is not whether they are left or right wing - it is whether they are authoritarian, collectivist, tyrannical. And the NWO as predicted by the WEF, UN & WHO's actions proves that the whole thing is ultra left wing authoritarian collectivism, where the individual's sovereignty is crushed in the interests of the corporatist uniparty statists who are trying to take over the world.

We have had the WHO, WEF and UN for decades. Their various spheres of responsibility have not really changed in that time. They have not been tyrannical, and authoritarian over their member states, in fact they hold no real power over them, and as Donald Trump showed with the WHO, any member state can pull out and cease to fund them, at any time.

Also, to address another of your comments - the very fact that the WHO treaty is unfinished, and yet nations are being asked/told to sign up to it, is a strong warning sign that they could essentially add a bunch of terrible policies/commands in the future, which the nations will not be able to refute or deflect as they will already have signed up to it. Stupidness - like signing an important contract without reading the small print. And yet the WEF, UN & WHO are grandstanding the virtues of the WHO Pandemic Treaty. It is utterly ridiculous & dangerous.

Still, it will probably stuff things up for everyone, but any contributor can still just 'take their bat and ball and go home'.

The power of an agreement is only that the individual contributors still agree with it.

In truth, any group of people motivated by their own self-interest to partake in an agreement can be left, right, or even apolitical, and only totalitarian authorities would label 'coalitions of those in agreement' as political extremists' or 'left-wing', on that basis alone.

edit on 11-9-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Marxism is left-wing.

You, and CHD, are strongly opposed to organizations that you, and they, accuse of being Marxist left-wing authoritarians.

Since you, and CHD, do not appear to be anarchist, that would probably place you, and CHD, ideologically on the side of Fascism, i.e: the right-wing, would it not?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

takes a special kinda special to agrue we need less free speech and more control... Do you work for the deep state..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join