It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A glitch in the matrix? Tree grows through car in parking lot..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, here's something you don't see everyday.. A tree seems to be growing right up through a new(ish) car!

It's not a small tree either.

twitter.com...

Brain says it's fake, but too cool not to share.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

I wonder how much the tree actually weighs. Not enough to tip the car even a little.

You could do that with a modified (slightly hollowed) tree, and a piece of the stump you cut off underneath.. I want the underneath view from the other side.

My brain says a glitch wouldn't look like someone jammed a tree through a hole. Like if the car was fused to the tree, then I'd believe it. If they want to suggest reality glitch I wanna see some Philadelphia Experiment s#.
edit on 10-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Oh looks like an art project. The sheet metal on the cars roof looks as thin as paper.

When a tree grows, it seeks sunlight, not straight up like from under the car.

I have seen trees grow on cliffs, the angle out then straighten to grow vertically.

It looks like a crowd fraud.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The thought that hit me was that it is perfectly centered on the driver's seat.

Too perfect.

Still damn cool though!

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I liked this one from some years ago.

edit on 10-9-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

double post, ETA some headlines...

a massive submarine emerges in milan's city center

Submarine breaks the surface of a Milan STREET... in a clever marketing stunt that left bystanders completely baffled

edit on 10-9-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That’s awesome. Wow the amount of skills an work is cool.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

It's an art installation.
The twee... errrr... X thread goes on and includes screenshots of the website about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Not sure if this was posted but if you look closer there's a pole running down the length of the tree this is 💯 fake. Read and look at pictures in the X comments a few down.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This is an art project. This is old, I saw it a while ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A glitch in the matrix would not form that sort of event, the tree would not appear to have pierced the car like on the roof. It would have just intigrated with the car, a smooth transition with no tears. A tree growing fast would not pearce the car like that either, it would bend and fill the car with branches, eventually pushing the car up.

It appears to be a manufactured hoax, someone could do that with a pre-made hole and a boom truck with a cut tree on the bed to insert into the holes. It would make an interesting prank. I have seen a tree grow through a car before, it bent from a rusted hole in the floor and branches came out the windows. It seemed like those branches that grew strong were holding the car up in the air a tad bit. It was at a friends junk yard, it was pretty cool, and it took fifty years for that tree to do that. I wonder how they got the tree out when they called the scrap yard to take all the cars out...most of the parts were already sold off and the cars were pretty rusty. My friend died about twelve or so years ago and the junkyard was his fathers. Lots of old cars out there. I often wonder what happened to my stepfathers packard he had stored over there in the woods, we gave the guy the car when my stepfather died, it was pretty bad shapeand my brother and I were not interested in dealing with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's already been disproven as part of an art project from 2019.

Findings reveal that the strange occurrence was actually a work of art that took place in Nante, a town in France in November 2019. Ouest France, a French news website in a report titled ‘Nantes. With his tree in the middle of a car, Royal de Luxe is a sensation in Bellevue,’ disclosed that the event was exhibited by the Royal de Luxe, a local theater group known to install logic-defying street art.

Further findings reveal that the organizers on their website stated that “Mémé Rodéo and the tree in the car” is an imaginary situation that takes place within the framework of the “Grand Bellevue” project from 18 to 23 November 2019.

Meanwhile, AFP Fact-Checked the same claim in 2019 and reported that “the claim is false; the tree did not grow naturally in the car, but was rather placed there as part of an art installation created by a theater company in the western French city of Nantes.”

prnigeria.com...

A viral video on social media falsely claimed that a tree in France “sprouted” overnight in a car.

www.thequint.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Recently, I photographed something quite like what the OP describes:

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Neat photo.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link