It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non possible terrorist attack Melbourne Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
In Melbourne tonight a car driver has ploughed into several people at a tram stop, collided with several cars, one dead.

Reports are he the perp, suffers from mental health issues.

Authorities are saying it’s not a terrosist attack.

www.theage.com.au...

www.news.com.au...[edi tby]edit on 8-9-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

What is a team stop and why would anyone consider this action a terrorist attack? Does it seem suspicious that they are saying it is not a terrorist attack so quickly?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

Sorry it’s a tram stop.

Tram stops are elevated about 300 millimetres above the roadway, and they’re seperate from car traffic with guard rails.

So to have done this to a tram stop it was intentional, it’s not something you can do accidentally, drive up on a platform to hit people in a car.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I see. Thatk you for the clarification.

I can see why it might be considered as a possible terrorist attack.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's interesting that any time something like this happens, the media always has to say its a terrorist attack or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
given the near zero trust levels in police/state/legacy media, its a sad state of affairs that we've ended up in this place.

a perv keeps assaulting women on a local beach 3 times in as many days but the police refuse to give over anything more than a vague description.. if you can not trust police to share the basics to keep people save when they know there is a sexual offender liable to strike again no one is going to believe/trust/work with then in the event of a possible terrorist event..

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: medic545
It's interesting that any time something like this happens, the media always has to say its a terrorist attack or not.

i put it down to covid creating the a war between peoples and states with the media using any opportunity to reinforce the divides, they might gain clicks and ad revenue but ultimately it'll just speed up the death of legacy media.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

suffers from mental health issues my ass...

That freak needs to be put down, there are no excuse for "humans" that disregard other human beings like this thing.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yes I agree with you. People that do this are no good to society or this planet. They always use the mental health excuse and it’s ridiculous at this point.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Removed
edit on 9.8.2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Its only a terrorist attack when authoritys are the ones who planned it

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Its only a terrorist attack when authoritys are the ones who planned it

new topics

top topics

active topics

join