It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Khalife Police Search Richmond Park For Terror Suspect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Props to them for once.

I think a few peeps including myself thought he might have been spirited away and out of the country by now.

Glad we were wrong on that score.

As to where Khalife will now be housed until his trial.

Given the nationwide coverage of this escape, the manner in which he did so, seemingly with a modicum of ease, or possibly even inside help, my bet is it's Belmarsh Prison he will be off to.

Which by the looks of things is where he should have been housed in the first place.
edit on 9-9-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I'm sure I heard on the news he was in Belmarsh originally.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Had a client convicted of multiple charges of fraud. Involving millions. I could give more details as was v interesting case but can't, obviously.

He turned up in my office from Ford open prison. On a legal visit. Wanted to buy me lunch in a v expensive Lebanese restaurant on the Edgeware Road.

V nice meal. "So sorry, I seem to have forgotten my wallet".

A con man's con man.

Wish I could tell more!

Special Branch were involved. Scared the life out of me - " mind how you go, sir..."

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Suppose now has been apprehended a wee bit of levity might not go amiss.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Nearly spat my Saturday night wine out!
Back on topic.... first, I wonder where they are holding him?
Have MI5/6 taken over interogation?
These 40 odd prisoners, whom I understand (GBNews) are all on 'remand' (could be wrong on the remand part), what's the real reason for moving them? Are they too all 'terrorists' and/or 'spies'?
Something smells...... *goes off to pour another wine*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The standard answer would probably involve something along the lines of Cat A prisoners(terrorist suspects) get routinely moved about for security reasons, sometimes down to poor behavior, or for their own safety if they are being bullied. And sometimes because space is an issue and they do not have the places to accommodate the numbers.

But to take terrorist suspects and start dropping their threat level, or start placing them in the wrong sorts of HMP, without the required security to house them is simply asking for trouble imho.

Some of these places are literally so overcrowded and understaffed that it beggars belief but that does not excuse the fact that things like this should not be allowed to happen.

edit on 10-9-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join