It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 70 Percent of Democrats Do Not Want President Biden to Have a Second Term.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thursday, September 7, 2023

When is the last time 7 out of every 10 voters who elected a President, didn't want that President to have a second term? This stunning CNN poll has been a topic of discussion in many media circles today.

A broad 67% of Democrats say the party should nominate someone other than Biden in 2024 – up from 54% in March.
Source: www.cnn.com...

And this is adding insult to their steadily increasing level of disappointment with/in Democrat President Joe Biden.

Joe Biden is tied in the polls with a man who has four criminal indictments hanging over his head. This showcases how unpopular Biden is!

What can Democrats do? President Biden is vowing to continue seeking re-election, no matter how many Democrat voters and pundits want him to STOP seeking a second term. And Kamala Harris says it will be President Joe Biden sworn in on January 20, 2025.

Kamala Says She and Joe Will win a second term: www.cbsnews.com...

From a REAL LIFE perspective, it's good to finally see Democrats realize and admit what Republicans and Independents have long known about Joe Biden's increasing inability to MENTALLY be an EFFECTIVE President and Commander-in-Chief.

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But they will vote for him anyway.
edit on 2023 9 7 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

But they will vote for him anyway.

That's what a stuffed-shirt pundit said on MSNBC today. That Democrat Presidents can always count on Democrat voters to support him/her on election day. (He made Democrats sound like dumb drones.)

I remember Barack Obama chiding Democrats for low turnout in one mid-term election. I guess "support" doesn't necessarily mean great voter turnout.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's actually about 97% They would be in hot water to announce those numbers thour.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
...but Trump!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to be first to say it.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm not a Democrat, I've voted Democrat, but even I think an accident victim in a vegetative state could do a better job and make more sense than Biden.

Unfortunately, for the democrat nomination, you know what that may mean.

Ambiance:

edit on 7-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndtrumpet
It's actually about 97% They would be in hot water to announce those numbers thour.

You're probably right, considering that CNN has been Biden's biggest supporter. They were the first to support him sending Billions of dollars to Ukraine, and spent lots of time today bashing Republicans for not wanting to give Joe another $5 Billion for U Crane.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A vote for Biden is a vote to continue building back better and undoing all the horrible hardships we had to endure under Trump.

I'm not sure when Biden plans to start making things better than what we had during the Trump years, but I sure hope it's soon. People can't hang on much longer.....and hopefully that shows at the polls in 2024, political party loyalty be damned.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
...but Trump!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to be first to say it.

Trump enjoyed a 79% Republican satisfaction rate and re-election support.

(Just wanted to be the first to say it.)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The primary train of thought is that Michelle Obama will replace Joe.

www.westernjournal.com...

Her husband is already doing quite a bit behind the scenes to carry out China's wishes for their eventual acquisition (America).

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'd think the same music could still apply. If they do replace Joe, which seems likely, their choice will be the things of republican nightmares.

edit on 7-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's going to be funny to watch Joe Biden step out of the race at the last possible second, and a wildly more popular democrat takes his place. Biden will take Harris down with him because when Biden steps down, there would be easy reason to dispell the notion that she is the required heir apparent. Decorum goes out the windo when "she can't win". This more popular Democrat will be spared the popularity erosion from a contested primary; instead having been selected in some back room due to the "Timing" of Biden's departure.

This more popular democrat will not have the same problem Joe Biden has; as the OP points out:

Joe Biden is tied in the polls with a man who has four criminal indictments hanging over his head. This showcases how unpopular Biden is!

Putting the Democrats in the best possible position they could hope for going into the 2024 election.

How will Republicans feel when they realize how they have been playing?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Almost 70 Percent of Democrats Do Not Want President Biden to Have a Second Term.

90% didn't want him to have a first term but the BUTTHURT was so enormous that the entire momentum and prosperity of 3+ generations of people has been effectively decimated.

The left, "progressive" voting base has so much blood, misery and utter destruction to account for its staggering...

All because hims was mwean to them.

The amount of ruined lives and dreams, you monsters.....

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Degradation33

The primary train of thought is that Michelle Obama will replace Joe.

www.westernjournal.com...

Her husband is already doing quite a bit behind the scenes to carry out China's wishes for their eventual acquisition (America).

I fear she'd be a shoe-in, even if she ran Hillary as VP-or *shudder* Karine Jean-Pierre.
I honestly fear there's a good chance of that happening, unless they want to 'allow' a RINO to win to buy more time while they finish setting up for the 2030 timeline.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I'm not a Democrat, I've voted Democrat, but even I think an accident victim in a vegetative state could do a better job and make more sense than Biden.

Unfortunately, for the democrat nomination, you know what that may mean.

Ambiance:

You can’t be seriously implying Fetterman are you? 🤮

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I'm surprised that CNN actually admitted to the numbers.
Unless they are jumping on the Kamala bandwagon or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I know the word on the street is Michelle will come to the rescue. POTUS is a job someone really needs to WANT. She doesn't.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
moSt PopUlAr pREsiDent eVuHHHhHhh rEeEEEe

When will Dems realize how much they have been lied to over the past 7+ years?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I know the word on the street is Michelle will come to the rescue. POTUS is a job someone really needs to WANT. She doesn't.

She? Hilarious.

“Michelle” is a man.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

edit on 1/2/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join