It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bathhouses! Gay Bars! Same Sex Romps! Inside Barack Obama Alleged Secret Double Life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Since another OP wrote about the Larry Sinclair Tucker Carlson interview it appears the dam has to have broken. Under the assumption that this is true its now obvious that all Christian values are being torn down by team Obama and carried on by the Biden administration. Not to mention as to what they are doing to women.

Bathhouses!

This man isn't just "off" he is a sick twisted POS. I could care less of his sexual preference but all they want is a world in their vision of babes in toy land for them to play with. They want the minority to control the majority. They want to own your children, re-educate them into be whatever you want to be. So now we have transgendered men in women's bathrooms. The list goes on with full MSM support. Why he removed all those Generals could be as described by Kay Griggs as only those who were sexual deviates were put in charge.

Upon thinking this all out possibly this is all good to simply cultivate and remove those from the heterosexual gene pool and put them in the other category. One thing I have learned about persons in government positions of power. The lust of sex prohibits them from carrying out the long range plan to fruition as they cant think that far out. As what's the end game. My neighbor is proof of that as his Swinger parties are complete with a stripper stage and laser light shows. We don't care about that. Its the deviate child grooming.

RadarOnline.com can reveal even more shocking accusations from additional men.

One alleged ex-lover, Kevin DuJan, claimed Obama made frequent visits to Chicago bathhouses and bars known for gay activity while he was an Illinois state senator. DuJan, a prominent member of the Windy City's LGBTQ+ community, ripped the lid off Obama's alleged secret double life, charging the ex-president is "100 percent gay."

In an interview with the GLOBE, DuJan insisted Michelle Obama's husband was even visiting homosexual haunts during his marriage to the former first lady.

Its game on.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
"Alleged"

yeah, its ok Barry. We know the deal about Big Mike. We know the deal about Indonesia. We know the deal about Kenya. We literally have it all and its going to be hilarious to watch it come out all over again.

Watching the DNC Collapse is the great american fall passtime

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It's Gay mon.

Lol

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You have someone telling a story, that is something you can choose to believe because you want to, or don't.
Also it proves to everybody how you really are racist homophobes if you think this is reason to hate on someone.

Upon thinking this all out possibly this is all good to simply cultivate and remove those from the heterosexual gene pool

omg the reiteration of the replacement theory now with gays?
puhlease. But I mean I guess it is small progress or are the Jews still behind it and you are getting replaced with gay people of colour?
Because then it is just further decline into madness and not progress.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You have someone telling a story, that is something you can choose to believe because you want to, or don't.
Also it proves to everybody how you really are racist homophobes if you think this is reason to hate on someone.

Upon thinking this all out possibly this is all good to simply cultivate and remove those from the heterosexual gene pool

omg the reiteration of the replacement theory now with gays?
puhlease. But I mean I guess it is small progress or are the Jews still behind it and you are getting replaced with gay people of colour?
Because then it is just further decline into madness and not progress.

You can try the “racist homophobe” bit all you want.

Being black and gay means nothing to me, it doesn’t change the fact that Obama is the 2nd worst president this country has ever seen behind Biden.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

well good for you. I would like to point out:
I wasn't mentioning you or talking to you or thinking about you etc & it is the topic of the thread

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

well good for you. I would like to point out:
I wasn't mentioning you or talking to you or thinking about you etc & it is the topic of the thread

Good for you.

You were generalizing that because the OP posted this thread that everyone is a racist homophobe because Obama is black and gay.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Nefarious homosexual double-lives are always a crowd pleaser. Salacious sells.

Sorta off-topic, but I was watching the Histoty Channel a few days ago and learned one of the most feared fighting groups in the ancient world was called, "The Sacred Band of Thebes". It was comprised of 150 sets of male lovers, who never lost until Alexander The Great. Apparently pairing them off made them better fighters.

Could you imagine a military today with a fighting regiment like that?

Never, it would be about as likely to exist today as homosexual stigma would be back then. But, cant rule out Western society reveresing that again.
edit on 7-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

This has nothing to do with race or sexual orientation. It has everything to do with the fact that he’s a liar and a crackhead. Both of which have no place in the Oval Office.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I lived in Chicago when he was a Senator, it was 2 blocks from his favorite haunt on Clark street. The place was named Cowboy something. I would walk my dog past the place and the boys outside seemed VERY FRIENDLY! It was well known at the time what was going on inside. Never visited tho......I did wonder why the story was not picked up by MSM. reply to: Waterglass

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
These allegations have been around for years and in all of that time that's all they've been been. Allegations. Not a single person has offered a single piece of evidence.

The fact that Tucker had to retread a topic that's over a decade old should tell you how will his current project is going.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
These allegations have been around for years and in all of that time that's all they've been been. Allegations. Not a single person has offered a single piece of evidence.

The fact that Tucker had to retread a topic that's over a decade old should tell you how will his current project is going.

That’s rich coming from you.

You’ll believe any allegation against Trump and post incessantly about them but any allegation against Obama is not believable to you?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If true, this really could hurt Obama's reelection chances.

In other words, who cares. I don't, why do you? What's the obsession with the sex life of a private citizen who will never hold public office again? Maybe some of yall are looking for a date? The closet door isn't locked, so step on out.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I've been wondering why old news is being recycled; it didn't matter when Obama was running for POTUS, during his terms or the years after-so why the hyperfocus on Barry again?

It makes me wonder if all the Hillary stories are going to be recycled 24/7 next.

May it's to keep our attention diverted from the abysmal electoral system, lack of quality choices in candidates and systemic corruption throughout our entire gov_ernment.

It's become a pattern that repeats every election cycle now. If ones' focus is on the past, they won't be concerning themselves with what's going on in the present, or what looms ahead for the future.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This was all well known before the first Obama election for anyone paying attention. It was ignored by the MSM, of course, as they were salivating over the first Black president, but you can't say this is a sudden revelation.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Accurate.

I remember them getting shivers up their legs.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Remember when Trump got peed on by russian hookers?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Obama sucked as a president just based on his policies.

What he did outside of that holds no interest, nor should it.

Once again, the focus is on personality instead of policy.

Trump had a horrible personality, but his policies were great.

Obama had a great personality but his policies sucked.

Biden has a horrible personality and his policies suck.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Allegations were enough for E. Jean Carrol weren't they?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It sure seems that where this country is headed is in his image?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join