It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Says She ‘May Have to Take Over’ as President and is Ready To Do So

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

SHE can be the face of the Democrat Party!

What I thought upon reading that one line ?
Where is Batman , as the female Joker is on the loose ....

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
TBH, I think Kamala would be relatively harmless. She simply doesn't have the implied "power" of strong and old deep state connections. Nobody on either side would take her or her suggestions seriously.

Imagine if she had been president during covid and tried to implement EO vax mandate. All of those DoD contractors would have told her to pound sand.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Curious to see how relevant the Johns Hopkins exercise for the 2025-30 SPARS pandemic will become. It is a good read and avilable on their website.

Their scenerio has a President Randall Archer sworn in Jan 2025. Archer served as VP for Pres Jaclyn Bennett (2020-24). Bennett does not seek reelection due to health.

Trying to figure out if the names they chose or initials signify anyone. If I recall the exercise correctly, Archer has 2 grandchildren.

Dept of Health Secretary is Dr Cindra Nagel.

Kamala doesnt have grandchildren from what I know.

Just throwung that out there

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's interesting that the CBS and ABC Nightly News did a short segment on Kamala's statement. Apparently these networks are attempting to soothe Democrats who are jittery over Joe Biden's declining mental and physical health.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Lol
That’s actually her job.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
don't scare me like that...in that case im never heading back north

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Lol
That’s actually her job.

A piss poor fill-in for a complete loser that’s destroying the country?

I’d rather keep the Biden dumpster fire burning.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Lol
That’s actually her job.

A piss poor fill-in for a complete loser that’s destroying the country?

I’d rather keep the Biden dumpster fire burning.

That fire went out with 4 indictments and 91 charges.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It's a bit demented, but I'm kind of looking forward to hearing Kamal cackle her way through her first address to the nation when she takes the reins. Hee Haw!

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Before we contemplate the idea of Kamala being president, we must first talk about the significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time, in terms of Kamala being president. The passage of time...

True.

(Kamala's sadly given announcement upon the ... of Biden)
The import of a Vice President is to be available if the President is incapacitated, if the President is incapacitated the VP has to be at the ready, we all know that in actuality the role of the VP is to be ready to be President, so the VP is always available and ready to be President ...... Now that the President is incapacitated I am ready and available as is my role.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: DBCowboy

In the 2020 election cycle she was the first rejected by the Democrats. First to drop out of the race for the White House. The Democrats didn't want her.

That's not true; that's called optics. She wouldn't have won; but they do want her; so add her as VP to the ticket and default her into the role using the chain of succession.

This article is absolutely predictive programming, it's to gently massage people into thinking about the possibility, so when it happens, people accept it.

Why wouldn't the democrats want her? She's the poster child of everything they believe and she's controllable, and she's black, and she's a woman. She hits the identity criteria, she's down with the pride and vaccination agenda's, she "believes" in "climate" change, and she's corrupt, so perfect.

She was the Attourney General of California. Like.... she's exactly who they want, and if you don't believe that, you're not thinking.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Lol
That’s actually her job.

Yeah it's her job to take over if and when needed.
I'm sure she's very anxious to 'do her job'.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Are you worried about K Harris becoming President, you should be. Because if she becomes President now you just think who could be Vice President????? Eeerr, let me think, just a couple, a Ms Clinton or a Ms Obama????? And you're worried ove Harris. Wake up and smell the roses.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The out-of-touch "experts" at MSNBC still think Kamala Harris is African American.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Border Czar Kamala's job is now easier than ever.

A SAD REALITY

The U.S. Supreme Court told the Biden Administration to let all migrants come on in.

That Trump was wrong. 😟

www.npr.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good thread, hadn''t seen this story. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I imagine such a statement would have to be run by and approved by the White House PR admin. It's the first official acknoledgement that Biden is declining fast and will soon be declared no longer up to the job on health grounds as far as I know. (he was clearly unfit for office from the campaign stage).

If it was an unvetted off the cuff statement the White House PR team willbe going crazy and giving her the vagina monologues.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sat 9.9.2023

Check out V.P. Kamala Harris's Dance Moves at a picnic this weekend.

Here: truthsocial.com...

Girl's got soul! And she looks happy!

EAGER to take over for deteriorating JOE.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is doing a great job as the border Czar, she makes sure that the sex trafficking is a smooth sail and the cartels gets their dues in time.

Really, let me see, who is better Dumb or Dummer for president. Humm.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Kamala Harris Says She ‘May Have to Take Over’ as President and is Ready To Do So

The fact that she is delusional enough to believe that should frighten the ever-lovin' **** out of all of us.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join