It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Saunders Triangular UFO Sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi, Another UK Triangular UFO encounter. The description of the craft is absolutely crazy. The sighting is even crazier.
Just another Witness who has no idea what he was looking at but it sure sounds like it had a massive impact on how he now sees the World and the surrounding Universe.

I'm loving this guys interviews and podcast. Straight to the point and no BS.

Colin Saunder Sighting

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
F-117s were flying in the 70s.
Now , 50 years later , can you imagine what they have today ?

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I got so excited, I saw 'Colonel Sanders' Triangular UFO sighting and my brain got severely confused because I was suddenly thinking about Kentucky Fried Chicken and UFOs lol. Anyway, back to the thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Thanks for the thread and that's a very intriguing report from a technical draughtsman.

• "It maneuvered like no other craft I've seen, it looked like it was underwater, like the way a nose goes up and down on a submarine".

Colin Saunders, Warwickshire, England, March 31st, 1999.

For folks who cannot access the Podcast (or don't want to download) there's another YT interview here.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

yeah, A sleeker faster one, roughly the same shape that still needs air to rush over the wing to give it lift and still powered by aviation fuel.

I'm pretty sure we don't have cloaking technology, the ability to shapeshift, hover silently and disappear in an instant among other things reported with this sighting.

If the US had that sort of tech the Afghanistan war wouldn't have lasted 20 years and the Russian invasion of Ukraine would have lasted a few days...and neither would have known what hit them...or are you suggesting they have this tech but they decide just to not use it?

Listen to the Description Colin gives. They ain't ours.
edit on 4-9-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

To be pedantic it was the 80's.

And really, just to echo Soloprotocol, it was just a jet with a low RCS and whilst there may be pointers to a VLO LTA triangle shape black project there is no substantial evidence and if they had something ground breaking they would have used it. The argument that it is so advanced it needs to remain ultra-secret is kind of self defeating.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

And really, just to echo Soloprotocol, it was just a jet with a low RCS and whilst there may be pointers to a VLO LTA triangle shape black project there is no substantial evidence and if they had something ground breaking they would have used it. The argument that it is so advanced it needs to remain ultra-secret is kind of self defeating.

Better go back and read again .The Air Force had it in service by 1983

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 4-9-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Hi, Another UK Triangular UFO encounter. The description of the craft is absolutely crazy. The sighting is even crazier.
Just another Witness who has no idea what he was looking at but it sure sounds like it had a massive impact on how he now sees the World and the surrounding Universe.

I'm loving this guys interviews and podcast. Straight to the point and no BS.

Colin Saunder Sighting
Very cool 😎 thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yeah, I remember that. It got shot down in 1999 by a bunch of Serbs with a 1950's designed Missile system. Total stealth technology beyond our wildest imaginations.

Anyway, Back on topic.
edit on 4-9-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
This was about the triangle shape .

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You said the F-117 had been flying in the 70's - the first flight of the prototype was in 1981.

What is there to read again ?

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Anyway, Back on topic.

Yes and hope folks actually listen to the witness testimony.

Colin states the object he and his family saw looked extremely similar to one witnessed in the Belgium flap and pretty sure Marler shows it in this presentation.

Also some general characteristics from Marler listed below although the link is now defunct.

TRIANGULAR UFO CHARACTERISTICS

PRIMARY 

- Beams of light emitted 
- Three bright lights (one at each point) 
- Large size 
- Ability to hover 
- Ability to make flat turns 
- Silent flight 
- Slow speed 
- Low altitude flight 
- Sharp turns at high speed 
- Rapid accelleration 

SECONDARY 

- Associated sounds 
- Observed with non-triangular UFOs 
- Electromagnetic (EM) effects