It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLLS - Leading Up To The November 2024 USA Elections.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

A poll that undersampled Democrats, oversampled Conservatives, and drastically oversampled white people.

After the SC primary polls were off by 26 points, I don't know why you're putting any stock in these polls.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

So we wants poll that under sample Americans, over sample the LGBTQ and drastically over sample POC?

If you ask 10 people a question in a poll, there should 7 White People, I Black Person, 1 Hispanic and a (Asian/Other) based on the make up of America.

Seven in 10 who are eligible are registered but that still does not mean they vote.

Internal polling that is not public is the best. They had HRC by 5-8% to win going into the election and they cancelled their parties a week prior to election day. They knew.

Everyone knows it is the independent voter that can sway an election.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

A poll that undersampled Democrats, oversampled Conservatives, and drastically oversampled white people.

After the SC primary polls were off by 26 points, I don't know why you're putting any stock in these polls.

Its noteworthy when Liberal Polls show Joe Biden losing....and you have to really DIG to find them. I bet by Summer, most Media Network (ABC/CBS/NBC) will stop polling...or stop reporting the findings, if they have Joe Biden behind Trump. They've already burying the Biden Job Approval polls, for the most part.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The Little Weasel Speaks..........

But the momentum in all areas, as the pollsters noted, remains steadily rising for Trump:

Border: Trump raised lead from 16 points in September 2020 to 35 points in January 2024.
Economy: Trump raised his 7-point lead in October 2020 to 22 points today.
Crime and violence: Trump turned a 4-point deficit during the 2020 riots to a 21-point lead today, a swing of 25 points.
Competent and effective: Trump flipped a 9-point deficit in June 2020 to a 16-point lead today, another 25-point swing.
Mental and physical health to be president: Trump turned a 1-point deficit in October 2020 — when he was hospitalized with COVID-19 — into a 23-point lead today.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Per the poll data; it looks like Biden is lossing support more so than Trump is gaining support.

Trump's numbers are holding steady in these NBC month over month.

Biden keeps shedding more and more support month over month.

Democrats celebrated the anti-Trump voting public that put them over the top in the 2020 election. But it looks like that will come back to bite them in 2024.

Biden was an unknow element in 2020 (especially since his campaign strategy was to stay out of sight as much as possible). This turned the 2020 election completely into a referendum on Trump.

Now Joe Biden, after seeing him work, is disliked as much if not more than Donald Trump. With two unpopular candidates for 2024 people who are unhappy will just say home and not vote.

"My protest vote in 2020; didn't lead to anything better for me and the country. Why would I vote again? Biden is just not worth my energy. And if Trump wins as a result, so what; Biden didn't/won't do anything better. So what's the difference. "

On the other hand; Trump has a energized base that will vote for him no matter what.

These polls do not look good for Biden.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

This poll was even worse than I originally though. The majority of respondents were over the age of 50 and the only method of contact used were cold calls.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Everyone knows it is the independent voter that can sway an election.

A demographic that Trump has failed to pick up. Quinnipiac's latest poll has Biden with a 12 point lead over Trump with Independents.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 6-2-2024 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

When is the last time this has happened?

A President delivers the State of the Union address, and his job approval and likeability numbers drop to the lowest point of his Presidency.

That is exactly what happened to Joe Biden. After his SOTU speech last week, his polling numbers fell even lower than they were before the speech!

Everything About Biden is Disliked: www.newsweek.com...

🚨-Worst President Ever-🚨

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

CNN pundits are Stunned and Alarmed that Trump is now leading Biden beyond the "margin of error" in their democrat-weighted CNN poll.

Trump 49% / Biden 43%: rumble.com...

edit on 2942024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yeah ... I saw that ... Trump ahead by 6% points.
I'm still not sure he's going to be the nominee.
The Democrats are interfering with all these law suits.
Trump is going to be found guilty .. no matter what.
They'll make sure of that.
So I don't think he'll be able to campaign or be POTUS from jail.

I'm not sure it's going to be Biden vs Trump in November.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

" Trump is going to be found guilty .. no matter what."

No he is Not . The Legal Process and the Laws on the Books will Protect him . Besides , the SCOTUS Will Decide Some Form of Presidential Immunity in the coming Weeks that Will End Most of these Illegal Attempts to Jail him and cause him to Bleed more Money .

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Yeah ... I saw that ... Trump ahead by 6% points.
I'm still not sure he's going to be the nominee.
The Democrats are interfering with all these law suits.
Trump is going to be found guilty .. no matter what.
They'll make sure of that.
So I don't think he'll be able to campaign or be POTUS from jail.

I'm not sure it's going to be Biden vs Trump in November.

If Trump is prevented from running in November, America is finished. If possible, move to Mexico. Believe it or not, You and your family will be safer there.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
NEW: May 2, 2024

LEADERSHIP Poll

Trump = Strong Leader

Biden = Weak Leader

The Economist/YouGov poll published on Wednesday asked respondents to classify Trump and Biden’s leadership qualities.

The majority of Americans see former President Donald Trump as a strong leader, while most see President Joe Biden as a weak leader.
Full Article at: www.breitbart.com...

Can a "Weak" leader be re-elected, if his opponent is a "Strong" leader?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join