It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLLS - Leading Up To The November 2024 USA Elections.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Saturday, September 2, 2023

There are already candidate polls, "feelings" polls, and many other polls, pertaining to the TREMENDOUSLY IMPORTANT November 2024 Elections.

Rather than start a new thread every time a poll-of-interest is published, I'll just keep adding the interesting statistics to this thread.

To kick things off... The GOP/Republican Candidate for President backed/supported by large corporations, continues to slide.

Murdoch Sad – WSJ Post Debate Poll Shows Support for DeSantis Collapsing. Pre-Debate 24%, Post-Debate 13%.

Rupert Murdoch has big sad, as his Wall Street Journal outlet admits their poll looks terrible for Ron DeSantis.

Currently with only 13% support, DeSantis’s position has collapsed since April, when the WSJ showed 24% backed him.

Additionally, Chris Christie and Mike Pence are the two candidates with the highest unfavorable rating by republican voters, -73% and -63% respectively. Respondents show their opinion worsening mostly due to Christie and Pence position against frontrunner Donald Trump.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... 13/#more-250527

More POLL related posts will be added over the next 15 months...MANY MORE.

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

More POLL related posts will be added over the next 15 months.

We are actually 14 months and 3 days away from seeing our fate, for the foreseeable future.

I’m not typically a person that lives in fear.

However, I’m really curious what the next 14 months will bring. I expect a circus filled with clowns….

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is really great

It's funny to see Pence the self righteous zealot turned Judas still believes he has good in him, even with the negative poll numbers. Some people just can't take a hint.

He likely has more leftist supporters than republicans chasing him around.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
It may be 15 months and some days before the ELECTORS vote. Until then, nothing is certain. Right?

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

In a way, former VP Mike Pence creates internal dysfunction for liberals. They love him when he says, BIDEN WON. They hate him when he says, former President Trump honestly believes he won.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We really have two major election events to watch. First is the runup to the GOP primary which should be entertaining. The second is the race between the GOP nominee and Biden/Harris. I'm just wondering what sort of mayhem the DNC will invent when things don't go their way.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

In a way, former VP Mike Pence creates internal dysfunction for liberals. They love him when he says, BIDEN WON. They hate him when he says, former President Trump honestly believes he won.

EXPECT the cheat again.

Sorry to bare the sobering truth.

I agree with many others, neither Biden or Trump will be on the ballot.

Expect serious shenanigans.

I’ll go on record here:

If Newsom becomes the ‘stand in illegitimate president’, I’ll know it’s high time to sell all the assets off and bail out of the madness.

The only true power we have is personal boycott.

edit on 2-9-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The DNC says Biden will easily beat Trump. Trump is the GOP candidate they want to face.

But President Biden has had at least one meeting to get candidate Trump raided by the FBI and also indicted.

It seems like Democrats' Biden re-election strategy is severely dysfunctional.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
With nearly all media being liberally owned and nearly all polls being conducted and paid for by liberal companies, they're just entertainment for me-like reading the comics page in Sunday's paper.

I thought 2016 taught everybody that polls were just another way to convince people that a lie is the truth?

I haven't got a clue what 2024 will bring, but I'm 99.99999% sure a Biden/Harris ticket won't be an option.

You can't possibly look the attendance at a Trump rally and not see it's going to take a catastrophic event and/or a whole lot of corruption at all of the highest levels in the land to stop him.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: carewemust

This is really great

It's funny to see Pence the self righteous zealot turned Judas still believes he has good in him, even with the negative poll numbers. Some people just can't take a hint.

He likely has more leftist supporters than republicans chasing him around.

Maybe like Biden, he ‘has’ to run.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

When a news organization who 100% totally absolutely supports Joe Biden by ALWAYS "weighting" the polls heavily Democrat, says BIDEN and TRUMP are tied. Biden is in deep doo-doo.

CNN Sept 1st poll says Biden and Trump are TIED: www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

We are actually 14 months and 3 days away from seeing our fate, for the foreseeable future.

However, I’m really curious what the next 14 months will bring. I expect a circus filled with clowns….

With the government running out of money again in less than a month, I'm curious what the next few months will bring.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I don't trust poles as they are usually somewhat to very biast.

I think the DeSantis numbers are already off if they honestly report them. Just by his handling of the hurricane and not bothering with meeting Biden in his little visit to Florida.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
With nearly all media being liberally owned and nearly all polls being conducted and paid for by liberal companies, they're just entertainment for me-like reading the comics page in Sunday's paper.

Please stop conflating liberals with leftists.

True liberals (people like Bill Maher) are not the enemy. Leftists/Marxism is the enemy.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

With the government running out of money again in less than a month, I'm curious what the next few months will bring.

I'll make a bold prediction. They will pull out a win in the last second, and print more. But not without some theater and horrific scenarios of what COULD happen if we default.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I expect a circus filled with clowns….

Very scary clowns.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
CNN is hyping that Trump is tied or close to Biden, it is to ramp up the fear angle that motivates the left, liberals, and even moderate Democrats.

Not to mention they will need mega-donors like Bloomberg for financing,

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I like how it was put a few days ago:

"It's gonna be a circus, inside of a zoo on fire."

edit on 3-9-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The polls aren't going to matter.
It'll be Trump vs Biden.
BIden will 'win'.
Biden won't last long.
Harris will step in.
And we will be screwed even worse than we are now.
It's already been written in the deep dark place that these things are decided.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The polls aren't going to matter.
It'll be Trump vs Biden.
BIden will 'win'.
Biden won't last long.
Harris will step in.
And we will be screwed even worse than we are now.
It's already been written in the deep dark place that these things are decided.

Hasn't that been the plan since 2020? Biden dies and Harris steps in as the real, truly intended president. Maybe in the second term.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join