It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legendary musician Jimmy Buffett dead at 76

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I can’t help but wonder if the Covid shots killed another great one .

Oh, stfu. He's been battling cancer since 2019. Show some respect.

RIP to a legend. Get that cheeseburger!

Who says I don’t respect him ? or am not sad he died ? I’ve met him several times , and He was a great guy ! very patriotic And very supportive of the SEAl teams. Just because he was a celebrity doesn’t mean he was impervious to side affects from the shots . It’s happening everywhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Who says I don’t respect him ? or am not sad he died ?

When your first reaction to this thread was bringing up covid shots, that is pretty disrespectful, and does show you care more about an agenda than anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Who says I don’t respect him ? or am not sad he died ?

When your first reaction to this thread was bringing up covid shots, that is pretty disrespectful, and does show you care more about an agenda than anything.

No …. Everyone grieves differently . I have been around alot if death and I try to rationalize why something like this happened . I don’t ballmup and cry and yell at people like you are doing ….So… maybe you are being disrespectful .

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

True, everyone does grieve differently. But what you did was not rationalizing, it was propagandizing. Being rational would have been "he has bene battling cancer for a while and it finally won"

But, this is not your echo chamber to go on a rant of "the covid shot killed him"

Get over yourself, pay your respects, and take that bs somewhere else

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I saw him at a private charity event in May of 2022. He sang a few songs with other musicians ,and mingled a little . He did play in key west in Feb 2023 … but since then , he cancelled his tours . Very odd how quickly he went . I can’t help but wonder if the Covid shots killed another great one . Sad days in the music world . RIP.
You got to be kidding ?
Jimmy has had serious health issues 2 years before covid even started.
Real nice manners you got there

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I understand that , But , I’ve seen a lot of studies and reports ( on here too) that the Covid shots kill your immune system . And have been reported as causing “Turbo Cancer “…. The point I was trying to make, was that maybe it is possible the Covid shots killed and lowered his immune system so low , that it allowed Turbo Cancer to spread( or something) , ultimately killing him. .… I’m sure I’m not the only one on here who’s read these articles?

Please, again, shut up.

I try to rationalize why something like this happened

Because a 76 year old man died from cancer. Is this a new concept to you?
edit on 3-9-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
what a crappy week.

Moved into our newly bought home and our 17 year old husky took his final walk into the woods while I was at work, then 36 hours later one of my favorite musicians of all time passes away.

This month sucks.

edit on 3-9-2023 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Meldionne1

True, everyone does grieve differently. But what you did was not rationalizing, it was propagandizing. Being rational would have been "he has bene battling cancer for a while and it finally won"

But, this is not your echo chamber to go on a rant of "the covid shot killed him"

Get over yourself, pay your respects, and take that bs somewhere else

Sounds like you need to get over yourself. He said one thought then you started going on a tirade. You are sounding more disrespectful than he did

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why are you always attacking so many members on ATS? a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thank you, last time I checked we were all allowed to freely speak our thoughts on this website. In my world you don't get to disrespect someone and say "stfu" because they may not know something. reply to: Cymatic

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sad news indeed. I have Jimmy Buffett on my playlist whenever I sit at the beach. Have listened to him for years. This actually brought a tear to my eye. Here are a few of my favs of his:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Jimmy Buffett's cause of death revealed

Singer Jimmy Buffett, who died Friday at the age of 76, battled skin cancer for years before his death, according to a statement on his website.

Buffet suffered from Merkel cell cancer, which he was diagnosed with four years before his death, his website said.

Merkel cell cancer is very rare, according to the National Cancer Institute. Risk factors include sun exposure, having a weak immune system and being older than 50. It tends to grow quickly and spread at an early stage to nearby lymph nodes and then to lymph nodes or skin in other parts of the body, including the lungs, brain, bones and other organs.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
God's Speed Jimmy.

You were the hero of several generations and your music will be timeless.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is a thread of respect for a great human being.

Why some do not realize that, is very troubling.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

He speculated someone's death, that we knew the cause of already, there was no need to bring in bs that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Think what you want, and keep encouraging people to talk about things they know nothing about.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxlee

Here is a thought, if they don't know they shouldn't speculate. No disrespect to anyone but don't come into a thread celebrating the life of a great man and start on speculation.

They were "such a big fan" they should know he was battling cancer.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Jimmy Buffet doesn't live in Key West anymore...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join