It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI kills another one .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

After FBI kills disabled veteran in pre-dawn raid, family demands answers: 'It was a senseless act'

www.foxnews.com...

The family of a disabled veteran that FBI agents killed during a pre-dawn raid is demanding answers, saying law enforcement hasn't justified the raid or explained why Theodore "Teddy" Deschler was shot. An FBI SWAT team descended on Deschler's Henderson, Tennessee, home on Aug. 16. About 15 minutes later, the 45-year-old veteran was shot dead, WBBJ reported. "It was a senseless act," Deschler’s brother, Russell Deschler, told WBBJ. "Teddy was a 100% disabled veteran. He had problems. He had severe PTSD. He had depression but he was getting help for it but this was senseless."

The details on this one are still coming out but it looks like the FBI killed another un-armed civilian.

Let us not forget Craig Deleeuw Robertson the guy who " Threatened " Biden , We have still yet to see any true details or video on that shooting .

Theodore "Teddy" Deschler was the victim of this latest FBI raid and they have given Zero details as to why they raided his home or Shot him dead right in his door-way .

I'm making no assumptions I'm just providing the Information .
edit on 30-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I hope the family gets the answers--but don't hold your breath. The FBI answers to no one, and nothing. Not Congress. Not the President. Certainly they won't answer to that family.

If they do answer, it'll be with prevarication, obfuscation, and certainly not with straight answers.

They never have, and never will.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If they do answer, it'll be with prevarication, obfuscation, and certainly not with straight answers.

As Wray has demonstrated many, many times, all he has to say is "I can't comment on an ongoing investigation", smirking all the while.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It's starting to look like Keep your Mouth shut or the FBI will pay you a visit.

I'd be lying If I said I'm not worried because I am , I've done nothing wrong nor made any threats but I am an out-spoken Veteran .... Are you gonna come shoot me in the Face Mr. FBI ? I'd prefer you didn't . I'm just a simple man making my way through the world exercising my right to Free Speech .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

the smug really is over the top. Like Strozk was/is. There is something going on much bigger than normal politics and they are all jumping through flaming hoops to prevent Trump from doing whatever he might do should he win. In fact, a headline, 'Peter Strozk snapped and shot President Trump, film at 11', would not surprise me at all.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ColeYounger

the smug really is over the top. Like Strozk was/is. There is something going on much bigger than normal politics and they are all jumping through flaming hoops to prevent Trump from doing whatever he might do should he win. In fact, a headline, 'Peter Strozk snapped and shot President Trump, film at 11', would not surprise me at all.

No it wouldn't surprise me in the least .

It is getting to the point if they can't lock him up or force him out of the race .... Then what ?

They cannot allow him to win no way no how. We all saw what they did with Covid-19 that alone should speak to their desperation. and the FBI at this point is acting like the Nazi Gestapo during WW2.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is how every 80's action movie started.....Commando comes to mind....lol....
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002023-08-30T17:17:55-05:000555 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Damn, another one. This is not right at all folks, these are dark days indeed. DAMN!
edit on 8 30 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I don't get how they aren't accountable to anyone, but it sure seems as if that's the case.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I don't get how they aren't accountable to anyone, but it sure seems as if that's the case.
That's the scary pattern I am seeing myself, DAMN!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Keep your Mouth shut or the FBI will pay you a visit.

Or if the FBI seems a bit extreme, maybe they'll send the IRS to your house for a cozy little chat, like they did with Matt Taibbi, the day he testified before congress!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
real sim[ple shoot the sobs dead,have video and due a jury trial were the evidence comes out

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I wonder if the FBI have a black list and he was on it, for some reason or other, I agree, family needs to pursue this to the extend of the law, oh, wait liberal law in the US does not care for anybody these days.

edit on 30-8-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's a communist takeover.

2020 was the color revolution.

They've been consolidating power since the regime was installed.

Censorship and propaganda has been on overdrive for years.

They've had J6 prisoners locked in solitary for years awaiting trial.

They're working on putting Trump in prison and taking him off of State's ballots.

Now they've moved on to executing dissidents.

It's going to get very ugly next year.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dirtydog
real sim[ple shoot the sobs dead,have video and due a jury trial were the evidence comes out

MAke sure to have some special bullets. Tungsten will not deform and keep its shape, body armor aint crap to it. Passes right through except the heaviest armors. Helmets wont stop them either.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Stasi, SS, all tyrannies had their secret police.

FBI has become no different.

It's sad, had a distant cousin work for them a long while back.

Damn shame.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Brown shirts part Deux, I know the article I read had the FbI just open up through the garage wall, with zero chance of actually having eyes on.

Certainly appears they wanted the guy dead for some reason.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It’s F’in outrageous that they don’t have to answer to anyone.

I wonder why the Liberals are not calling to defund them? 🤣

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Why wasn't he or the guy in Utah asked to a public place for arrest like that woman was a few weeks ago.......

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Our FBI has too many lawless elements. They should be removed...and Director Wray should NOT be rewarded with a new FBI Headquarters that's far too expensive and opulent for what this agency delivers.

ATS Thread on the New Headquarters: www.abovetopsecret.com...

FBI needs a total re-do. An impeachment inquiry of Biden/Garland/Wray is a good place to start.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join