It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres the ticket. Michelle and Hillary Margorie and Lauren

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Theres no links to provide, no references other than I thought I'd have at this to see how all of you think.

In a world gone mad wallowing in mud and swamps, it could be soooooo much worse. Im thinking all these years we've just paid too much attention on the players and not the plan. There always is one. But we're too busy hacking at each other.

So. Having a Democratic Ticket Hillary and Michelle, and a Republican Ticket Margorie and Lauren, would solve each and every one of Americas problems. Its not as far fetched as we might think. BAM! Right outta left field!

The 2 GOP wackos can shoot their 40 cals at those Jewish Space Lasers, while Hill and Michee, count favors and discuss VPN's 180.0

Crazy, sure. But just as nutz as whats goin on now....Thoughts? I know we've got 'em, just dont shoot me Im just the piano player!

*This topic could die a fast death so please be nice!

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Michelle & Hillary & Margorie & Lauren

I remember this band! They were sued by Crosby, Stills & Nash for defamation and copyright baffoonery!

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Interesting talk lately on Maui about those space lasers, same as in CA after big fires. Im not sure how MTG got associated with this CT, except she tweeted about what she heard from survivors in CA. And these space lasers, according to the CA hippies were Rothschild and NWO baked to get people off the land, same as Maui. A land grab by the 1%.

Jewish was totally made up fiction.

That being said....

MTG and Boebert would leave us alone as all they would do is constantly upstage each other.

Hillary and Big Mike would just be making us all miserable with constant shaming lectures and would put us all on the school lunch program to health.

(post by underpass61 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The 2 GOP wackos can shoot their 40 cals at those Jewish Space Lasers, while Hill and Michee, count favors and discuss VPN's 180.0

Even in your greatest example of hypothetical this is the dichotomy you envision?

Trump really broke people.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Theres no links to provide, no references other than I thought I'd have at this to see how all of you think.

In a world gone mad wallowing in mud and swamps, it could be soooooo much worse. Im thinking all these years we've just paid too much attention on the players and not the plan. There always is one. But we're too busy hacking at each other.

So. Having a Democratic Ticket Hillary and Michelle, and a Republican Ticket Margorie and Lauren, would solve each and every one of Americas problems. Its not as far fetched as we might think. BAM! Right outta left field!

Crazy, sure. But just as nutz as whats goin on now....Thoughts? I know we've got 'em, just dont shoot me Im just the piano player!

America doesn't need another dictator

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This is just dumb.
edit on 28-8-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 28-8-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

If Michelle was the president and Hillary was the V.P., how long do you think it would be before Michelle had an untimely "accident"?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Lets see; Michell gives talks on how the whites have-and are- holding blacks back from ever achieving anything, and Hillary thinks anyone who isn't liberal is a deplorable.

Sounds fun, if you like walking on the dangerous side of life.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Which dictator was that???

Personally, I don't recall one.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

That has to be the Stupidest Post I have Ever Read on ATS . You Know Nothing about American Politics...........

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

If Michelle was the president and Hillary was the V.P., how long do you think it would be before Michelle had an untimely "accident"?

Prolly the first trip over seas. OOps i accidentally fell into the presidents back on the steps of air force 1,and she broke her neck.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I wish I had read this after I had breakfast. I've lost my appetite.
I would pray to the asteriod god daily.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Having a Democratic Ticket Hillary and Michelle, and a Republican Ticket Margorie and Lauren, !

Hillary is corrupt and evil and old.
Michelle is unqualified and just identity politics at work.
Never heard of Margorie or Lauren.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Being a musician...that's hysterical!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Thnx for getting it, CA. You know....this idea is just as stupid as our current "options"!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Me? Hell no. I expect nothing. Just like always...its what we get in America: appease the 1/2 and get screwed by the other...

Therefore...we screwed and get screwed by both sides...
edit on 08235931America/ChicagoTue, 29 Aug 2023 09:15:59 -050015202300000059 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join