It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk May Be The Most Dangerous Person On Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

show me where he hasnt.

Elon Musk Says Neuralink Is The Only Way To Survive And Compete With AI

Oh yeah the same AI that he is developing, but its just coincidence

Neuralink's ultimate goal is to create a world where humans and AI work together in harmony, augmenting each other's abilities and achieving more than people can on their own.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: psychotrail

Im cool with the CIA doing it’s dirts , because humanity is not capable of functioning without there being evil moves on the game board of life .

Chess game boards etc. - very important book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cool & thank you.
The CIA fascinates me . Im sure they do some shady stuff , but can you imagine all the mayhem they thwart worldwide ? Ill watch it

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: psychotrail

Yet you are championing the digital invasion of remote peoples ????
What is it mate ?

The "Digital Invasion", as you put it, is an evolution of the very technology we have today. You cannot stop the rate of change and new inventions. However, with the required intellect, reasoning, management and the ability to empower other very smart people to understand and envision the tasks required to keep this house of cards standing and productive...

I think it is evident that we know exactly who is capable of pulling this off presently. Additionally, if some things start to go off course, that will be evident as well.

Albert Einstein addressed such things as: "Failure is success in progress". We just learn not to do that again.
You are more optimistic than I .
Im old
Old age & treachery is no match for youth & perseverance.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hoarded, unnecessary wealth, beyond a billion, while people are starving, is by definition, evil.

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: tanstaafl

show me where he hasnt.

Believe whatever you want.

You could be right.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Considering how much cheaper Space X can launch, the coverage of the system (most of the globe) and the liklihood that Starlink has custom/private/top tier plans that the rest of us are unaware of... I could see how they could make good money.

Delivering reliable internet to military/government installations with zero logistics involving those entities is very appealing on a budget, even if the subscription cost is substantial. There's plenty of ways to make money, and I believe Starlink has become profitable this year.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The real leaders can make or break Musk in the blink of an eye. He is far from dangerous. He s in the pocket of the real leaders ... Although I like him.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Let me guess, you fancy yourself a leader. What’s “kind of young?”. I’d be willing to bet I’ve got houseplants older than you.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

So do I, at least he’s got a sense of humor about all of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Elon Musk is a Fourth Industrial Revolution stooge.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

However, with the required intellect, reasoning, management and the ability to empower other very smart people to understand and envision the tasks required to keep this house of cards standing and productive...

This is called misplaced trust.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don’t think he’s dangerous, but he’s powerful. He owns the ONLY free speech media and that’s why they fear him.

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN… these companies won’t exist 10yrs from now as people migrate to online and independent news sources like X. The MSM is not trusted any longer. Something will replace it, and Musk is poised to fill that void.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thejohnfist

Considering how much cheaper Space X can launch, the coverage of the system (most of the globe) and the liklihood that Starlink has custom/private/top tier plans that the rest of us are unaware of... I could see how they could make good money.

Delivering reliable internet to military/government installations with zero logistics involving those entities is very appealing on a budget, even if the subscription cost is substantial. There's plenty of ways to make money, and I believe Starlink has become profitable this year.
www.bloomberg.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Elon Musk is a Fourth Industrial Revolution stooge.
Bingo

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The more complex a system gets the more subject it is to failure, it is the nature of the beast.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: KKLOCO

The more complex a system gets the more subject it is to failure, it is the nature of the beast.

You know it .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join