It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read these articles and tell me they are different from what the Nazis did

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Especially what they did to the poor old woman. She has every right to not want a medical procedure or injection. If these so called 'vaccines' work as they say they do (they admitted they don't ) then the people who do take them , willingly, are protected. But off course it's not about the 'vaccines', it's not even a 'vaccine' , who knows what it is anymore.
So not only do they want to forcefully inject a 85 year old with this concotion, as if that's not bad enough, they then plan to lock her up in a mental ward , for 'psychiatric problems'. Where she would be held until December 2024!! And they dare 'diagnose' HER with narcissism?! I'm so mad right now, this is just unreal.
She fled, so for now she's safe, but a woman her age , or anyone for that matter , should not have to deal with these a**holes who think they're above everyone else .

For those who may not know. A narcissist will project and claim their victim is the abuser. Not going into details about that now, but I experienced this personally. This is obviously happening here.

How is this different how the Nazis treated the Jews?

German judge who ruled against mandates sentenced to two years probation

85 year old holocaust survivor forcefully vaccinated and locked in a mental facility

Norwegian man locked in a mental ward for questioning mRNA injections

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
That makes sense, when you get to high-end liberalism you have to watch what you say. I am personally for vaccines, I have a bunch of them.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I find it rather ironic that it's the Afd ...Germany's supposed "far-right extremist" party that's defending this 85 yo holocaust survivor...

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

the difference: the lady was neither gassed nor murdered in any other cruel way. it is quite dishonorable to use such a story for some moronic ideology. or is anyone here really interested in the fate of this woman? anyway, what became of the story?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
These three are only three little examples of what´s happening since day one of that corona BS show (or better the beginning of the the hot phase of the Great Reset), until today. Now it´s not corona anymore (but wait, they are starting something again, saw it in the MSM TV news a few hours ago, new jabs for the new mutations or something like that) but "Ukraine good-Russia bad" and of course, the climate lie. Dare to say something against the "green "agenda, especially if it is the undeniable truth. Dare to say something against the woke agenda. Dare to say something against the irresponsible( for both, us germans and the migrants!) flood of migrants.

To put disliked people in closed mental institutions, to silence them of course, is nothing new in Germany, search the web for the story of Gustl Mollath!

And as a german i have to say: Of course is all that sh!t not different from what the Nazis did (for example, think of the covid-jabs and what Mengele did, human experimentation), or what other evil dictatorships did and do. And the simple reason is that some evil money bags try to shape a future for us and at the same time one for themselves. Guess who will be winners and losers in this future.

And all these WEF agents, Great Rest warriors are winning as it seems, look at London for example (there are many, many cities worldwide who want to be like this too) and it´s ULEZ (Ultra Low Emmissions Zones) in their meanwhile, at least in parts, C40 city with total observation of the "inmates" and all that dystopian crap. No revolution against these crimes against humanity and these criminals to spot anywhere, so they go on and on and on, city after city, nation after nation...

"Heute gehört uns Deutschland und morgen die ganze Welt‘. Yes, we germans recognize sh!t when it's in front of us and stinks for miles around, especially if it´s fascist sh!t.No matter if painted brown, red or green!

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I didn't click any links, but are millions of people being rounded up, tortured, and executed because of their heritage? No?

Then it's way different than what the Nazis did.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I didn't click any links, but are millions of people being rounded up, tortured, and executed because of their heritage? No?

You don’t get to the end without following the steps… see how that works… 🤨

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
That makes sense, when you get to high-end liberalism you have to watch what you say. I am personally for vaccines, I have a bunch of them.

I'm for tested and proven vaccines. Taking a new never tested one by force seems wrong, but you do you.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: malte85

Being forced into a vax you don't want and locked up at 85, she wont last until 2024. It's a death sentence.

I don't see a difference. I see the slippery slope getting more slippery and sliding faster.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

If they can do it to one, they can do it to millions.

And they executed anyone that was poor, handicap, criminal. It wasnt limited to ancestry.

Alot of people got caught up in the madness that were not Jewish, you know.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

the difference: the lady was neither gassed nor murdered in any other cruel way. it is quite dishonorable to use such a story for some moronic ideology. or is anyone here really interested in the fate of this woman? anyway, what became of the story?
Not yet. It's how it started with the procescution of the Jews. Now the proscution of the 'anti-vaxers' , ''climate change deniers' , 'anti-narrative speakers' etc

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Exactly. This is just the slow start. But guaranteed things will escalte quickly at some point in the dystopian future.
The proscution and murder of Jews didn't happen overnight either.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Off course you didn't click them. You rather stick your head in the sand and keep denying what you see happening right in front of you.
This is how proscution that , ultimately , lead to death start. Deny/ignore now and be the victim yourself later.
Wherein you have to stay in lockstep 100% of the time or they will take away 'priviliges' such as the ability to buy food.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Jailing people for voicing an opinion is what the Nazis did. Forcing people to submit to the state is what the Nazis did.
The examples in the OP are straight out of the Nazi playbook.

The logic of some ATS members is just bizarre. I guess if you're not rounding up people and gassing them, then you're not "Nazi".

It's hilarious how the left will play the Nazi card whenever someone looks at them sideways, but then accuse conservatives of being crazy for suggesting that fascist leftist behavior is Nazi-like. Always a double standard.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Dachau was filled with political prisoners before the Nazis got serious about mass murder.

Road to Hades is paved with "good" intentions.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Your typical German citizen on November 8, 1938:

Well, it's not like they're rounding people up and putting them in concentration camps, you know.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The article you posted from Michael Shellenberger is 100% spot-on.
The elites can manufacture crises and "public health" emergencies to make the plebes fall in line, but they have a problem controlling what people say. That's why they are so afraid of free speech. They want to control the flow of information, and they want to brand anything they don't approve of as 'misinformation' or 'hate speech'.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

Lol, you’ll say anything to excuse leftist authoritarianism and dictators.
If anything, the actions against this old lady are pure Mengele. Forced experiments on people, and gross abuse of various medical systems.
It just seems that the Germans are always ready for one more reich, one more pogrom, one more holocaust. They’re getting it going real nice like recently. Gonna ban the opposition party.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Apologists and derailers hurry up and get in here !

Mengele.

You’re quite one-dimensional.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join