It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were the 911 attacks not really effective in the long run?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Immortal Technique did 911 and then got some crack off Freeway Rick Ross

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I hate it when people put really bad ideas out there for really bad people. They don't need any help and we don't need the possible destruction. I hope they're otherwise occupied and not readers of ATS posts.

SMH.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Depends how you see it.

I have said that after 9-11 spending went out of control, so perhaps you could argue those attacks on those towers (even when it was an inside job) well may be which started the end of the US. Sure the wars in the ME where good for the war industry (most important industry in the US) and that the US keep control in the world (why else they need 200 military bases outside of the US?) so that everything getting sold in dollars in world trade (85%? about). How else the US can keep on going with huge trade deficits every year? But with trying to maintain it, power and control in the world, in the end it would only speeds up the progress of the fall. I mean sure you can attack half of the globe with sanctions and wars but when their economy's crumble their is also less trade in dollars and where country's (like for example you see now with the BRICS country's) want to stop using dollars and stop buying up US (government) Debt. Also Europe (example) now they buy expensive US gas and more weapons (good for the US), their economy's will also will become way worse, again less trade in US dollars in the end. They also attack China economically and trying trick them (trying) in a war over Taiwan for example... but in the end less trade in US dollars & buyers of US debt!
Or they think like, if we go down, we take everyone else also down in this endless pit.

But you can never be sure of anything how it goes in the end or when exactly.

edit on 29-8-2023 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ofc they were effective... they ruined your lives... this operation literally ruined the lives of generations to come... forget about where you are or what you are... they can throw you a bone once all over that this is simulation but it does not change the fact that they achieved full control of running you and yours by this operation... it gave them the ability to literally start your ai iphone zombie society that later on ruined your species... it is much more than 911 operation.... and 3 agencies that are 3 for 1 and worked together since the 60s... had front seat... this type operation does not happen because of 19 wonderboys and an arab sheikh... not everything is as it seems or as THEIR media arms tell you it is....you should know this by now million times and then some... this was a planned operation happened in the early 21 century for population control and its future.. i think they achieved the mission successfully and none will get punished because by that time you will be 100% ai submit and no one will care or care to care.... there will be no one to bring to justice...
edit on 4-9-2023 by brunomazetta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2023 by brunomazetta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Keep in mind this is mostly theory.

Let's start with predictive-programming, which is a huge side-factor.

Predictive programming is a very confusing thing, not because of the aspect of 'What came first, the chicken or the egg' which leads to a debate on simulation theory (and trust me, we're NOT in a friggin' 'Matrix simulation') but instead it creates a sense of systemic paranoia, which led to the eventuality of many ignorant racists saying things like 'The Jews did 9/11'. How ignorant.

What's also ignorant is how people don't consider the higher truths on this planet and don't use logical-thinking in terms of a common denominator between simply enthralled, curious, or evil people - sensationalism.

However wrong you think I am so far, especially about the sensationalism factor, you cannot deny that people were enthralled with 9/11, not because they're in that aforementioned 'evil' category but because it's just a natural human phenomenon that applies to humans and increased greatly in the early 1900's, leading up to the pushing and distribution of television sets in the 1940's that served a second purpose other than the business end of it, arguably the real reason television sets were pushed and it wasn't considered a potential harmful catch-22 to the human psyche - to put us all on a similar frequency wavelength and create a fear-based society, inspiring and solidifying the dual-party system (although already established) and aiding in the eventuality running amok today, the 'Hide the truth in plain sight and disguise it as political' aspect of society.

'Hiding the truth in plain sight' literally was 9/11/2001, or the instance that we know at least. I theorize those buildings housed their own weapons of self-destruction, directed energy weapons.

It was this idea of pushing television in the 1940's that likely inspired the eventuality of 9/11, probably dreamed up in the 1940's. Yes, the towers weren't finished until 1973, but...well...here is where I'm going to lose people, as this may go off the deep end.

I believe that these 'large hadron collider' mechanisms have existed longer than we think. In fact, I believe 'Club Matrix' opened up in 1965 not because we are in a simulation but because they had finished the second of two required 'ingredients' for a recipe of 'total control', and ''eventuality-blueprinting' if you will.

1) Since the 1930's or 1940's they began working on mapping out a blueprint of the human brain and its interconnectedness to all eventuality as long as free-will isn't messed with, and even when conducting a series of several relatively small tests to actually SEE what and how deeply the butterfly effect (study of change) truly effects the world on a massive scale, ranging from something as simple as making a noise by somebody to something that would be seemingly more effective in changing the potential course of things within certain parameters, the construction of a desired DOMINANT large hadron collider underground and its construction, along with housing the Mafia and its strict agenda of keeping the underground as separate as possible from the children of the sun meant that the twenty five to thirty years prior to 1965 was like the 'deep-pre-study' of humanity, which leads us to 1965

2) 1965, possibly when a dominant large hadron collider was finished, and the aspect of the large hadron collider they wanted to achieve most was ready to be tested - I theorize that they wanted to prove (but obviously keep more secret than the deepest secret on Earth) that with this absolutely huge particle smasher, they could rewind our planetary solar system's hallucinatory experience.

All it takes is a simple Google Search and you will find that large hadron colliders and their centrifugal force are capable of moving roughly at the speed of light. Guess how fast the 'Milky Way' is moving according to basic science? 1.3 million miles per hour. Sloooooweer.

Keep in mind WITHIN the large hadron collider's walls is the theorized 'no-kick-zone' where people's experiences don't get rewound or fast-forwarded. Instead they have a front-row seat to vicariously experiencing via remote neural monitoring the collective (or individual) human experience. Just theory, never been there.

Again, large hadron colliders are moving damn-near the speed of light. FASTER than the aforementioned 'galaxy' (as scientists call it yet what I believe is our whole universe) we live in.....but guess what? I believe scientists are lying to us and that the 'time machine' aspect of large hadron colliders, which they don't explain this but instead strategically present it as a FUTURE POSSIBILITY, are capable time-machines because our planetary solar system is rotating around the sun counter-clockwise (which I do agree with science on that one) and that aforementioned speed at which these large hadron colliders move is so much faster than the rate at which our planets rotate around the sun as well as the speed at which the earth is spinning that, with the ability to control the speed of large hadron colliders with their CLOCKWISE movement to REWIND it, they have essentially synced the clockwise speed with how far into the PAST the speed will take us and is synced to the very-precise 'world-clock' and, because of what we call DREAM MEMORY, moving the large hadron collider's centrifugal force COUNTER-clockwise can take us into a precise date in the future, down to the second I'm guessing, while we MAINTAIN OUR MEMORY!

Deja vu anyone? Mandela Effect anyone?

Contrary to what people think, deja vu isn't a feeling of complete familiarity but that there SHOULDN'T be a familiarity. You recognize the moment because it syncs with a familiar feeling you had when the world clock was synced the same after they move the collider counter-clockwise and you find yourself bombarded with a strange sense that your familiarity is TOO familiar in a sense, hence something is 'off'.

The Mandela Effect has everything to do with the Mafia (no CERN is not the Mafia I don't think). What the Mandela Effect has to do with the Mafia is either intentionally showing the general collective something that was taken to the no-kick-zone to be preserved, like what applies to my theory that the Twin Towers had two bridges connecting between the two buildings, that is shown in the 1993 'Super Mario Bros' movie that shows an eerie, border-line destruction of the towers. So why was there an attack on the towers in 1993 as we know it, and why was Mario released the same year showing this eerie destruction / bridges connecting between the two tower? Saving for another post. It gets deep, maybe too deep.

The catch? Dream memory only takes you so far into the future, and if they were to rewind the hallucinatory experience (hence the world clocks as they have all the computers and electronics synced) to change something and study its potential change and fast-forward the hallucinatory experience FARTHER into the future than anyone's dream memory maintained because they move it PAST humanity's choices, well, I don't know what would happen. I'm pretty sure the active body needs the mind's dream memory to literally stay STANDING, hence everyone would collapse or something. That's why I theorize they have to be careful fast-forwarding. To Be Continued.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join