It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were the 911 attacks not really effective in the long run?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think at times that the 911 attacks as horrible as they were, could have chose targets that would have really damaged the USA for many years. It seems that in effect, all 911 did in the end was give globalist the excuse they needed to turn the middle east into a nation building experiment (which seems to have failed both for the globalist and the islamacist). I mean in WW2, there were entire cities wiped off the map you know? 911 Just messed up the economy for a short time and made everyone in the world really angry at islamic terrorist and others of that ilk. It really did not help their cause.

Wouldn't it have been much more destructive to do something like attack the Hoover dam? I mean they could potentially have disrupted the entire economy of Southern California, Nevada, and Arizona. People might have died in the hundreds of thousands instead of just over 1 thousand. No drinking water, no sanitation, crops failing all over the place, etc. I mean I sure there are defensive weapons at our major dams, but at the time wouldn't it have been very relaxed? Anyway, just a thought.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Depends on what you call effective. A whole lotta effects came out of 911 including side effects.
Another aspect is the Patriot act, which IMHO had and effect on allowing corruption in our own government to the point we are at all of a sudden.
edit on 8 27 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

People might have died in the hundreds of thousands instead of just over 1 thousand

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

dont take this as a personal attack but...

in the essence that we were told that the "terrorists" wanted to change who were as Americans, they have achieved their goal, this is one problem with Americans, so short sighted with the need to translate everything in an "intsatant gratification" context.

Also, where did the gold go.
Everytime someone brings up 9-11 i ask about the gold but it always seems to get washed away with "conspiracy" labels and insults without even being addresses so ill ask again...
Where did the gold go?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
one of their primary goals was publicity, and they sure got that.
maybe the goal of 9/11 wasn't about the USA at all, but reputation and funding in their back yard.

I think their failure to follow up damaged their brand. 'what have you done lately?'

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

dont take this as a personal attack but...

in the essence that we were told that the "terrorists" wanted to change who were as Americans, they have achieved their goal, this is one problem with Americans, so short sighted with the need to translate everything in an "intsatant gratification" context.

Also, where did the gold go.
Everytime someone brings up 9-11 i ask about the gold but it always seems to get washed away with "conspiracy" labels and insults without even being addresses so ill ask again...
Where did the gold go?

Don't feel bad. I'm still asking/mentioning (rarely though) how did HRC get away with having our national security secrets in her basement, on an unclassified server that did get hacked?? And what happened to those brothers who were the IT people?

To answer your question...no one (well, not us anyway) will ever know what happened to all that gold. The paper trail was destroyed in the Pentagon "plane crash".

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
Depends on what you call effective. A whole lotta effects came out of 911 including side effects.

I agree.

It was wildly more successful than blowing up infrastructure, depending on your perspective.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You answered your own question in your opening paragraph. It was not about taken the United States out for the count. It was the deep state false flag operation to go to war in the Middle East. That’s it. No other reason. War. It’s always about the war machine. a reply to: greendust

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
You answered your own question in your opening paragraph. It was not about taken the United States out for the count. It was the deep state false flag operation to go to war in the Middle East. That’s it. No other reason. War. It’s always about the war machine. a reply to: greendust

There were other reasons though… wouldn’t have “Homeland Security” without 9/11… there’d be no “TSA”… no “real ID”… the standing in lines… the jumping through hoops… the body scans… and on and on… it was all conditioning that lead up to “COVID 19” and the shut downs and mandates… in 2000 people would have told the government to do things to their dangly parts that involve the governments mouth… now they let the government take said dangly part and toss it right in their chocolate star fish without lube… no questions asked… like the sheep they were groomed to be…
edit on 27-8-2023 by SwissMarked because: 🖕🏾💩🖕🏾

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Why was Pearl Harbor not effective in the long run?

They lost.

Jihadist Muslims and their Great Satan bs failed. They had a short-lived reason to dance in the street, and they had a short lived caliphate but lost both.

It didn't produce results because it wasn't thought out beyond terrorism and immediate effects.

It was the equivalent if running up behind an underboss and shooting him in the back of the head and running away and trying to hide from retaliation.

Japanese wanted to start a war and attacked military targets. There was a plan and reason to incite conflict. Still lost.

Osama Bin Used-Two-Of-His-Wives-As-Shields-Laden and associates picked a fight like a coward on civilian and military targets and then went into hiding. Pity Allah didn't really help any of them.

It was about the same level of planning as Underpants Gnomes.

1. Attack Great Satan
2. ?
3. Victory
edit on 28-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   
if you don't think that 9/11 both permanently changed the world and deeply scarred the american psyche in ways that are still unfolding i really don't know what to tell you

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

When did Bin Laden stop working for the CIA… when did he really die… did he actually have anything to do with 9/11… why did the FBI fail on that day as they have so many others before and after it and faced zero repercussions if they weren’t meant to…

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The HW Bush clan, GW Bush and their connection and membership in the Skull and Bones club, plus rogue elements of old CIA embedded within the deep state are what planned and carried out the 9-11 attacks IMO.. Lots of side programs attached to it as well. Pentagon building area where very convenient documents were incinerated. Big bucks in insurance payments.

All kinds of Bush family/.Skull and bones activities involved, the Bush CIA.

And they are still going strong in the shadows. Bin Laden is probably still living in Texas under GW's ranch somewhere. They were all pals.
edit on 28-8-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

yes and lets not forget to point out that Saddam Hussein betrayed and insulted HWB who put him in power and Jr. used 9-11 as an excuse to remove him from power. We found Saudi passports but sure lets invade Iraq...

I lost my job later that month when I argued with my boss that we were going to attack Iraq and explained why I thought so.
He fired me for accusing the Bush family of being corrupt...ok maybe it was because I called him a Effin idiot for not seeing the truth. I went back a few years later to rub it in his face but he wasn't there

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why were the 911 attacks not really effective in the long run?

because the attack was a one-and-done affair instead of a hundred-airliner-program over time

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I work pt ER dispatch "911". The "meaning" behind the choice of dates: It was an Emergency call to America...911...

In other words "look out!"
edit on 08233031America/ChicagoMon, 28 Aug 2023 09:38:30 -050038202300000030 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It resulted in regime-change in parts of the globe so in a George W sort of way.....mission accomplished

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

ouch, that's like a...triple edged sword, it cuts deep, I like it

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

When he died

12/01

No

Your guess is as good as anyone else's. Unless... You know.... They were supposed to.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It disappoints me to read these threads and not see anyone who made it to the bottom of the rabbit hole.

The gelatin B thing
BB-18

The attacks were insanely effective for the right people. As assange said, the purpose of the resulting war on terror was to flush trillions in to the hands of the transnational elites. 911 had its own "covid like plan" prior to 911. PNAC needed a "new pearl harbor" to reenter the middle east and cross off their global to do list. Much like Event 201 prepared for a coronavirus pandemic in 2019. And coincidentally, trillions of dollars got moved after the covid pandemic as well. Although there is a more important goal this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join