It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute "Must Watch" - China's New Silk Road

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Not sure if this part of the video you reference or that others have already posted but i found this on youtube as i refuse to support anything amazon...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Hardly a day goes by when we don't hear something about China's designs of World domination. Often these claims are met with rolling eyes and pointing to people's sheltered environs citing no Chinese influence. How many times do we hear..."Yeah, yeah, yeah...it'll never happen!!...in response?

Well, in case you never heard of it, there was a documentary produced in 2019 by a team of French journalists who did a deep dive on how it all works. And, it is probably one of the most fantastic, and chilling, and shocking, and unbelieveable, and riveting, (and about 40 other things) documentaries I have ever seen! Why? Because it doesn't waste your time with a bunch of theory about what 'will' happen, it shows you in full HD what IS happening...and it does it with an insider's look like never before! ...all in REAL-TIME!

The documentary is entitled - "China's New Silk Road". It is available on Amazon (for free if you're a Prime member) and numerous other outlets for rental for a couple bucks. This video is an absolute "MUST WATCH". I don't often promote stuff like this, but I about fell off my chair with this one! Holy COW!

My wife asked what I was watching because I kept uttering things like..."This is f'ing un-believe-able!! Just UNREAL!! I can't even believe what I'm watching!".

Everyone needs to see this video...every single person on planet Earth needs to see this! It is the best 53 minutes you will ever spend on a video.

I am just shocked almost beyond words.

WW3 is brewing. I have faith that the CIA
& Western European intelligence groups will direct the outcome in a good manner for the West .
China is the world’s threat .

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There is nothing, and I mean nothing in there that would surprise me.

I noticed about 3 or 4 years or so ago, there was a big push between Chinese and African relations. I’m not just talking businesses, but of course there is that, I’m talking Chinese marrying Africans. This is how MANY have been conquered since the beginning of time. Can’t overtake an area, become one of them.

There is this social media lady called Rose, she is from Uganda, her husband is Chinese. He was there working in Uganda and now they live in China. Their family is an internet sensation. Recently her family went back to Uganda to see her relatives. What struck me is that they were out in the sticks in Uganda and got ice cream, and the ice cream man is playing Chinese Music……

Here’s my guess, Africa first, then Central America. There’s no stopping..
Sorry the links are hard to put in the YouTube thing from my tablet.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

edit on 28-8-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   
That was an uneventful bore. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I found it very mundane.
Big deal, the Chinese are trying to win out in economics and thus politics.

I expected a lot more. Very underwhelmed. Ended up fast forwarding most of the video 2/3 through.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What the bored here are missing, is just how terrifying a reality it is, that the US will not be number one in a very quickly approaching future. That comes with a huge list of issues in itself.

The other terrible part of this, is how many Chinese products are spying on Americans. Watch the video of "The Number 1 Ethical Hacker" on the Shawn Ryan Podcast. He talks about how even a digital mop he bought, that could ding his phone when the water needed changing, was stealing data and connecting to a Chinese server. They've stolen data from military sites, private comms, you name it.

On top of all of that, and you can also look at the fact that random Chinese businessmen showed up in Mexico completely randomly on their own accord to teach the gangs how to make fentanyl.

China also owns the lions share of manufacturing and raw goods places across the globe. Who owns the diamond mines you'd see in "blood diamond" now? China.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Xièxiè nǐ, dǎng gǎnxiè nǐ chíxù de nǔlì, kē mǔ lā dé

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Not sure if this part of the video you reference or that others have already posted but i found this on youtube as i refuse to support anything amazon...

That is the problem. Many Americans say they would love to support American products, American companies, but how.
Is there an American company that uses 100% American products. 1000000% NO. They may sell goods that are made here, but their light bulbs are made in China, their trash bags are made in China, their pencils and pens, their office chairs, their fax machines, their safety gear, their bolts, their rubber bands……
It’s so insidious and just easier for people to ignore.

I remember in 1999… I worked in a call center, we were saying goodbye to our jobs, they were going overseas..everything was going overseas. My boss and I had a discussion about it. Little did we know how bad it would get.

The problem is that people will always choose cheap. The reason it went over there is that people demanded cheaper products, and the companies delivered. Then the companies got greedy and they will never go back.
American products are expensive. American products are safer. American products take more time. Americans don’t have the tolerance for those three things when it comes to manufacturing. We want cheap, fast, and would like to look the other way when it comes to safety…

We 100% deserve what we are getting right now. The only way we can go back is to give up our never ending obsession with stuff. See, that’s a double edge sword too. The second people start becoming minimalist, the quote “you will own nothing and be happy” is shoved in your face too. I guess we are damned if we do, damned if we don’t.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The Bush family, too-preceding the Obama days.

Regarding the Bush family there's a pretty bizarre connection to China and Yale University as virtually all U.S. diplomatic representatives to China have been members of Yale University's Skull and Bones cult.

Amongst many other things, Yale University also established a number of schools throughout China back in 1903 and Mao Tse Tung was one of their students.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Chinese are very clever at playing the long game and will undoubtedly play a key role in the global economy for many more years. Ironically, there may actually be an upside to that, as being a major beneficiary in global trade may actually make them more reluctant to attempt anything that jeopardises the position they currently hold. The last thing they'd want is to be in Russia's position...

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I was keen to watch this, but you have to rent it in UK even if you are a prime member. However, I did find 3 on Youtube.
Does it start with a white car and the commentator says "The Chinese dream of selling this car to the Western World"
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

PS Ooops! just seen you comment confirming it's the white car.

good spot, that should round out my bank hol

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I watched this a few years ago, maybe ill go back and watch it. All i remember was they wanted to cheap sell to the world. As their products show. How about those cheap electric cars they bought 98% of and let rot in fields.a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Before Peter Zeihan began preaching the decline of China, I was doing that many years prior for the exact same reasons.
I'm too lazy, but I'm sure you can find posts from me that India and Mexico would pick up where China leaves off.
Just as the Koreans did for the Japanese etc so forth and so on.

It is only common sense. As they climb the economic ladder and their economy matures, they will demand more income and the cheaper labor will move to other developing countries.

This is a cyclical game, easy for anyone to see in recent history. But it will hit China much harder than it did Japan or Korea.

I don't jump when the crowd says it's time to jump. I move at my own pace and listen to my gut.
Not everything is a conspiracy inside of a conspiracy. Matter of fact, nothing is. People on the aggregate are dumb and incompetent.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
On another note related to this topic; China has not been bad for our economy, or that of the world economy.
China's rush to provide low cost goods has only sharpened our economy.

Goods produced in the USA with shoddy quality at ridiculous prices have been knocked down, and mostly for the good of our economy.

We now live in a World economy. Do you really want Americans slaving away at pennies per hour creating doo-dads to be sold cheaply on Amazon or at Walmart?

Like I said, this sharpens our economic efforts to high end products and services. This lifts us up, it does not push us down.

A silk road to Europe and Africa awaken the economies of Eastern Europe and Africa. This will educate their population and help bring them out of the destitute 3rd world.

I think people do not think on their own, there are few original ideas or posts, and they listen to what they are told, or to what they hear.
What China is attempting to do I applaud.

Regardless of their economic ability to provide the world with cheap goods, their tyrannical policies will never fly with our Western Culture. Sunlight is the medicine they don't realize they are asking for. It will only force them to change their policies drastically, and not the other way around.

On top of all of that, their ability to continue to produce basic products at cheap prices will decline rapidly. Their inverted population dilemma will dwindle, there is no doubt. I am keenly interested in how they plan to sidestep this pitfall.

The recommended video focuses on extremely unimportant economic business ventures that threaten the USA in absolutely no way.

Based on the jubilant review of the video, I expected to see a documentary reasoning how China is thwarting their world shattering challenges. I saw Djibouti and Pakistan, and a train delivering cheap electronics to Europe.

Don't know how you came to a conclusion they are taking over the world. My conclusion was WOW, the world economy is flourishing off the backs and sweat of the Chinese people. Like Japan and Korea, they will carve out a niche. And their economies have been modernized. Time to move onto India, Mexico, Vietnam etc.

And just wait and see. What I have posted here will seem like common sense to you in a few years. But by then you will have a new Darth Vader. It may be some Chinese company, or it may be India. I'm thinking it will be India.
edit on 28-8-2023 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
We need to take a look at China's demography. China had a "One Child" policy for 2 generations.
Consider a child today :
He will inherit the wealth of his 2 parents, who have inherited the wealth of their 4 parents. Thus the wealth of 6 people will get concentrated in the hands of 1 youngster. This youngster has enough money and doesn't want to work.
China is full of such Emperors and Emperesses. The working population is thus decreasing. They need to depend upon non-Chinese workers.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jitgupt
We need to take a look at China's demography. China had a "One Child" policy for 2 generations.
Consider a child today :
He will inherit the wealth of his 2 parents, who have inherited the wealth of their 4 parents. Thus the wealth of 6 people will get concentrated in the hands of 1 youngster. This youngster has enough money and doesn't want to work.
China is full of such Emperors and Emperesses. The working population is thus decreasing. They need to depend upon non-Chinese workers.

It is not about the wealth of anyone. It is about the muscle of their economy.
And I don't think you have an understanding of how poor the average Chinese family is.

Don't you love it when people just decide to spurt out their 1,000% unresearched and factually incorrect opinions. Welcome to the internet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join