It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did time travelers from a parallel universe change our history forever?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I just want to clarify I don't believe that parallel universes is necessarily the cause of this phenomenon. I acknowledge that this phenomenon is real but I believe the phenomenon became real because the topic suddenly gained popularity in recent years and caused people to question everything. I believe the confusion is caused by different versions of a particular thing and further references is made about one version of that thing by the media (news papers , magazines, musicians , cartoons shows ect.). which causes people to accept that version as the truth.

sometimes there is only one version of something that can be true and other times there are multiple versions that can be true. For example the lion laying with the lamb is widely accepted as a true biblical verse because it has been referenced by so many gospel songs despite not appearing in the bible the underlying message still remains true to the original verse.

Do I think our history has been changed?. In my reality it hasn't changed but for others it might have.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda94

Could be . It seems I was in another Universe just Yesterday , where am I Now ?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If we'd changed timelines would we know it though? Not agreeing or disagreeing. But if we somehow shifted timelines would we still be "ourselves"? Or would it be the alternate "us"? Which wouldn't see anything different?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

And if we could see the difference does that mean the other "us" is somewhere around the corner?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've seen James Earl Jones literally say the line "Luke, I am your Father." I can see fans misremembering the line. But not the actor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join