It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did time travelers from a parallel universe change our history forever?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There have been some claims that we have recently switched timelines with a parallel universe where more people are noticing the "mandela effect" and claim that they have different memories of past events or references they remember growing up. The most interesting one being passages from the bible.

There are many people that have memories of biblical verses that shouldn't exist such as The lion laying with the lamb which is also another 'Mandela effect' memory where people claim they could clearly remember reading in Isaiah where the scripture refers to the lion laying with the lamb instead of the wolf despite the original scripture mentioning wolf.

When i was a younger i also used to remember many 'Lion laying down with the lamb' references, for example in this 2005 National Geographic documentary about a lion adopting an antelope. the reference is mentioned at the 0:50 mark.

In this 1867 news article article it also mentions a quote from the scripture.

We know there are multiple verses of Jesus being both the lamb of God and the lion of Judah. Could it be that people are mixing up similar references and imagery?. Could our brains just be bad at remembering small details and create false memories?. or are these real memories from a timeline that has vanished?

Remember the famous Darth Vader quote "Luke , I am your father" well apparently that never happened.... right?

Here is the movie scene as it exist today

And here is a footage of someone who recorded it in cinema in 1980

edit on 26-8-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda94

The longer I'm alive and the more I learn, I'm convinced that yes, the multiverse model is correct, especially when you examine the double slit experiment.

If I were to invoke logic and conspiracy together, I would have virtually no problem believing that CERN either shifted us or continues to shift us all around the multiverse. My major worry under that theory is we could wind up in one of the universes where humans either never existed or went extinct and :poof:, that's all folks.

From my personal viewpoint, I continue to notice changes where a device, person, event or some such isn't what I remember - since the Mandela (which is supposed to have two ls) thing came along, I've taken careful notes of the world around me. How else can I explain hunting high and low for a television remote for a week only to find it on my pillow a half hour after getting up for the day.

Check out some of Rogan's podcasts on the subject. Very educational.
edit on 26-8-2023 by billxam because: added incredible thoughts.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Peter cut off the Roman's ear. F# u Mandela.
Luke 22:49-51,John 18:10-15,Matthew 26:51-55

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-8-2023 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The beauty of an altered timeline, is, you get to ponder, was this timeline always meant to be this way, or was it going to be way better with free beer and junk. We will never know. only theorize.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

The longer I'm alive and the more I learn, I'm convinced that yes, the multiverse model is correct, especially when you examine the double slit experiment.

If I were to invoke logic and conspiracy together, I would have virtually no problem believing that CERN either shifted us or continues to shift us all around the multiverse. My major worry under that theory is we could wind up in one of the universes where humans either never existed or went extinct and :poof:, that's all folks.

From my personal viewpoint, I continue to notice changes where a device, person, event or some such isn't what I remember - since the Mandela (which is supposed to have two ls) thing came along, I've taken careful notes of the world around me. How else can I explain hunting high and low for a television remote for a week only to find it on my pillow a half hour after getting up for the day.

Check out some of Rogan's podcasts on the subject. Very educational.

Look Bill, I'm not trying to get all up in your business, but if we are wishing for better, I think going for the large Amazonian women who wish to use us men for sex slaves would be the way to go.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yes and the Lion shall lay down with the Lamb is how I remember it.
Also alterations in Revelation and missing part's the beast is still there but another being that was meant to overcome the beast and the kingdom of the beast is now missing that being Behold I saw one like unto the son of man come down from heaven and unto him it was given that he did overcome the beast and the kingdom of the beast, though I can't quote it perfectly like the beast he had a number but here is the difference the beasts number is the number of 'A' man but the number of the one that overcame him was said to be 'THE number 'OF' man and that was Seven Threescore and Seven which everyone mistranslated as seven seven seven but in fact was seven hundred and sixty and seven.

Also there was NEVER a passage in the new testament saying Give the immoral brother to Satan, it simply never existed but now does, the sky was rather more blue but that may be my eye's aging and so many other differences.

It is like this universe is an inferior copy for lack of a better description.

As for time travellers well maybe but I always wondered if it was down to a quantum event.

Here was my own idea but it is probably rubbish.

A black hole not a hawking brown hole but a true black hole form's and for every parallel reality were it forms in the same place at the same time there is no difference between those reality's at the event horizon and if for the briefest instant the gravity wave of the black hole that emanates out form it reaches equal to e then it may actually zip parallel reality's back together, some would be marooned in there new reality but in fact there own reality is no longer existent and from this point they live on the merged reality were two or more reality's have been merged by this quantum gravitational event that for lack of a better definition zipped these reality's back into a single reality.

A guy walks to the shop carrying his key's in his left pocket and his change in his right, he get's to the shop and finds the keys are now in his right pocket and his change is in his left, this morning he decided to put on the grey socks and knows that he did but when he get's home he finds that he has the green ones on instead etc.

But it could and probably is nothing to do with all these idiot ideas, it is probably a war we can not see and their are evil forces trying to alter our reality to suit there own agenda's.

If that is the case however don't worry the original author of reality is coming back and he will put it right.

There is also the possibility of faulty memory's as well so what for one person is reality may not be the same for another.
edit on 26-8-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I totally agree.

also Forrest Gump apparently never said "life is like a box of chocolates" it is now "was like a box of chocolates."

this is so F**ing weird.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
They sounded identical to me. Vader clearly states "Luke... I am your father" in both...

So, what am I missing?

originally posted by: RedPanda94
Remember the famous Darth Vader quote "Luke , I am your father" well apparently that never happened.... right?

Here is the movie scene as it exist today

And here is a footage of someone who recorded it in cinema in 1980

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Go look it up. apparently he never said Luke. that never happened. crazy right?

there are action figures that still has that quote though.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

based on some of the online comments regarding this phenomena it seems people only started noticing this massive change 7-8 years ago. Which means this must have happened around 2015. I'm guessing something catastrophic must have happened with CERN like you mentioned. an experiment gone wrong or....perhaps it might be supernatural forces at work. i guess we'll see.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I remember one Saturday night a number of things suddenly changed for me. I thought it was before 2015 but now I can’t remember the year. I thought I mentioned something on here. I remember it seemed like I was near the center of unusual thunderstorm activity. Storms during the night in Greenville SC shut down and flooded the local interstate. One small road washed out and I remember hearing 2 people died. It was weird for me when I arrived at my last club for the night and people I knew were suddenly different. One girl had a different hair color and I asked her about it. She claimed it had been the same color for years and looked at me strange after I asked if she dyed her hair. I had only known her casually for a couple years. There were several other changes. It was a weird night. It was like a major weather disturbance formed over the city and it was like I drove into an alternate reality and noticed it after arriving at the last club I visited. I never remember a single thunderstorm developing over the city and shutting down the interstate before.

If the timeline or my reality suddenly shifts, it can be hard to notice at times if almost everything seems the same. It would be nice to know if several people shifted into a different reality back several years ago. I don’t get a chance to talk to anyone in person about strange occurrences unless they are part of it. If it’s someone I haven’t seen in 2 years and they are talking about strange things I don’t know if they are on drugs or their memory is bad. Back several years ago I had one girl say the same thing to me 2 weekends in a row. She said she hadn’t seen me in 2 years. We talked. Then the following weekend she claimed she hadn’t seen me in 2 years again after spotting me. I was thinking maybe bad memory? Maybe on drugs? Weird though. Made me hope we aren’t shifting timelines more than we realize.
edit on 26/8/23 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Moonraker one and the Richard Simmons one have really messed with my head. I definitely remember Dolly, the girl that Jaws falls for in the movie, having braces, it doesn’t even make sense that she doesn’t. The way both smiled at each other and realizing they both have metal teeth was the whole reason they clicked. I also definitely remember Richard Simmons always wearing a headband. What’s crazy is the Halloween costumes for him mostly include a headband. It was a huge mind f*ck for me when I wasn’t able to find a single video where Richard Simmons wore a headband.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Im sorry but it never has been Luke, i am your father. It’s just people who aren’t super star wars fans that when talking about a scene, if they say Luke, I am your father, its a reference to a scene between Luke skywalker and Darth Vader.

It’s not like they can say the actual words of the scene to make sense, which is “No. I am your father”. I watch the Australian VHS videos of star wars when i was young. Over and over again. It was always “No. I am your father”.

Gotta say, ive never heard that camera recording one. No Luke, I am your father. Super weird.

You guys do know there are different version of movies right?

Depending on the version you watch, i think there is a movie i watched where it actually had three different endings. And it was all based on which country’s version you were watching. So watch the australian version and its one ending, watch the US version and its another ending, watch international version and another ending. I can’t remember what movie it was though, but it blew my mind due to the endings constantly changing for me.
edit on 26-8-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnahataN
The Moonraker one and the Richard Simmons one have really messed with my head. I definitely remember Dolly, the girl that Jaws falls for in the movie, having braces, it doesn’t even make sense that she doesn’t. The way both smiled at each other and realizing they both have metal teeth was the whole reason they clicked. I also definitely remember Richard Simmons always wearing a headband. What’s crazy is the Halloween costumes for him mostly include a headband. It was a huge mind f*ck for me when I wasn’t able to find a single video where Richard Simmons wore a headband.
I remember the girl with braces scene too. I also remember Richard Simmons wearing a headband. Who knows. Maybe we died in a previous reality and continue on to the next one ?
edit on 26-8-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Na, it was being noticed as early as 2011, there is a megathread here titled lomething like New Zealand has moved, that thread from 2011 was when I learned about the Mandela Effect.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well I am so sorry my fixing MY life ruined the time line. smh. DO yall want me to go back AGAIN and re screw up my timeline just to fix this one back to the original? Trust me.. this ones much more fun.

And Lucas re edited the footage AND dialogue to screw with the mandela people. By removing just "luke".

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
They sounded identical to me. Vader clearly states "Luke... I am your father" in both...

So, what am I missing?

Nothing really, also the original Star Wars movies has had like 10+ versions all changing bits here and there.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I remember one Saturday night a number of things suddenly changed for me. I thought it was before 2015 but now I can’t remember the year. I thought I mentioned something on here. I remember it seemed like I was near the center of unusual thunderstorm activity. Storms during the night in Greenville SC shut down and flooded the local interstate. One small road washed out and I remember hearing 2 people died. It was weird for me when I arrived at my last club for the night and people I knew were suddenly different. One girl had a different hair color and I asked her about it. She claimed it had been the same color for years and looked at me strange after I asked if she dyed her hair. I had only known her casually for a couple years. There were several other changes. It was a weird night. It was like a major weather disturbance formed over the city and it was like I drove into an alternate reality and noticed it after arriving at the last club I visited. I never remember a single thunderstorm developing over the city and shutting down the interstate before.

If the timeline or my reality suddenly shifts, it can be hard to notice at times if almost everything seems the same. It would be nice to know if several people shifted into a different reality back several years ago. I don’t get a chance to talk to anyone in person about strange occurrences unless they are part of it. If it’s someone I haven’t seen in 2 years and they are talking about strange things I don’t know if they are on drugs or their memory is bad. Back several years ago I had one girl say the same thing to me 2 weekends in a row. She said she hadn’t seen me in 2 years. We talked. Then the following weekend she claimed she hadn’t seen me in 2 years again after spotting me. I was thinking maybe bad memory? Maybe on drugs? Weird though. Made me hope we aren’t shifting timelines more than we realize.

Agh yes old clubbing days & disco biscuits. I don't know when names changed but i just recall these as the munted effect .

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnahataN

hey we must be long lost friends dude as i 100% recall RS in headbands.
But then again i vividly recall Eddie Booth from Love Thy Neighbour being a diehard Manchester City fan but apparantly that honky is Man United thru & thru !

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedPanda94
a reply to: tanstaafl

Go look it up. apparently he never said Luke. that never happened. crazy right?

Ah, ok, I missed that tiny difference.

But this could easily be explained by the fact that they always have multiple takes. Maybe some theatres got one version and others got a different one.

there are action figures that still has that quote though.

So, which is more likely - alternate timelines, or different versions of the same scene.

Occams Razor and all...
edit on 27-8-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join