It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President JOE BIDEN Has Spent a Staggering 40 Percent of His Term On VACATION!.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Where? I specifically said the complaints are stupid.

Difficulty reading for comprehension?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is priceless, now Biden is going to tell Americans how many beers or any alcoholic beverage they can have in a week.

He is going to bring prohibition to America, get ready for the black market and bootlegging.

I guess, he is planning to use this new guideline on Alcohol consumption and have everybody eating nothing but ice cream.

He will find any ways to screw the population and show who is in charge.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well Brandon needs to stay out of the way and let Barack and Valerie's hand picked minions do the job of destroying the Country.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Spreading a bit of crap on this one. The military bases have golf courses so that military personnel don't have to leave the base to play. They also have swimming pools, bowling alleys, gyms, etc., etc. I could play a round on a weekend duty day after reporting for morning muster, if I didn't have a Watch that conflicted with it.

One thing about the military that some people conveniently keep forgetting is that they deploy. Personally I've done 234 days straight at sea on a carrier without seeing land. 124 on one ship and then 110 on another because there was an accident leaving them low on people. Figure I was working a MINIMUM of 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. When we got back we were given some time off. A couple of us went to the Beach. While we were there we had a guy say "Don't you boys have jobs?" We told him we were in the Navy and he gave us the dumbass reply "My tax dollars at work." I spent 61 months in the Navy. 38 and change were out on the Boat, 8 were in training, leaving 15 ashore fixing busted helicopters. We figured it out one time. In 1986 I made approximately $0.34 per hour.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

On deployments, we didn't do "days off" much. It was usually 12 on 12 off. And I was lucky enough to do most of my deployments in the beautiful city of Dhahran, SA. If you ever feel inundated with looking at greenery, and think you need a break, it's a wonderful place to view dirt, and rocks. There is also water there, but you won't see it from the flightline or your bed.

I didn't feel a bit guilty when I scored a job with an elite unit where we took turns taking days off. It helped make up for the dirt, almost. But it will never make up for that heat. Yea, it was a dry heat, but so is the oven when you stick your head in it.

eta:
but there is no way I could have done any time on a boat, sleeping right next to other dudes. I like my own room.
edit on 26-8-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
When Joe Biden dies they should treat his rotting corpse the same as people long ago did with suspected vampires so their evil spirits can't come back and feed on the living. Bind his bones up properly just for dead vampires. He looks just like a vampire to me.. MAKE SURE HE stays on a permanent vacation.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

what crap am I spreading? I said that I have no problem at all with POTUS playing golf. Any of them.

I pointed out that it's nearly expected of officers. I have not met one that didn't play.

Sorry if you think Im spreading crap.

BTW: I worked for Navy for 30+ years, and with a two year rotation, I had new officers to deal with all the time.

Ive swam in the base pool at lunch for years. My kids all hung out at the base pool in the summer.

What are you telling me, I don't know what I'm talking about, or that you misread what I said completely?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
President Biden is such a horrible leader, members of his cabinet are going berserk, due to lack of support from the Boss.

Biden's climate czar, John Kerry, gave a fiery speech where he scolded everyone who doesn't believe mankind is changing Earth's climate.

Deniers are Cultish Fanatics: www.foxnews.com...

This the same John Kerry who help Barack Obama release cash to Iran so they could restart their Nuclear Weapons program?

The same John Kerry whose son worked with Hunter Biden to extort money from Ukraine?

In just 17 months, John Kerry will join Al Gore in resource-hungry luxury retirement.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Don't complain about Joe going on vacation, he is screwing up less when he is not on the job. Maybe they should give him the rest of his term off so our country can do better.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Don't complain about Joe going on vacation, he is screwing up less when he is not on the job. Maybe they should give him the rest of his term off so our country can do better.

He is sticking his head in the sand, hoping noone will notice he's hiding from his collapsing Presidency.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Just 5 days after returning from his 2 week vacation in Nevada (Lake Tahoe), President Biden leaves tomorrow for another vacation. This time to an isolated beach.

Source: gettr.com...

-Worst U.S. President Ever-

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Doesn't matter really. Not like Biden makes any of the decisions or does anything. He may as well have spent 100% of his time on vacation.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

On deployments, we didn't do "days off" much. It was usually 12 on 12 off. And I was lucky enough to do most of my deployments in the beautiful city of Dhahran, SA. If you ever feel inundated with looking at greenery, and think you need a break, it's a wonderful place to view dirt, and rocks. There is also water there, but you won't see it from the flightline or your bed.

I didn't feel a bit guilty when I scored a job with an elite unit where we took turns taking days off. It helped make up for the dirt, almost. But it will never make up for that heat. Yea, it was a dry heat, but so is the oven when you stick your head in it.

eta:
but there is no way I could have done any time on a boat, sleeping right next to other dudes. I like my own room.

The 234 days were on Gonzo Station right in the Indian Ocean. I know the heat. Add in working on the flight deck with hot jet exhaust blowing on you.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
September 3, 2023

FWIW...

Biden’s days away from the White House beat out previous idler President George H.W. Bush, who spent 36 percent of his time in office away for personal time.

Biden’s predecessor, former President Donald Trump, had spent 26 percent of his presidency away from the Oval Office.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

Joe Biden = Worst President EVER.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Who are behind the curtain?
Just a matter of time before somebody peeks.

Controls are jamming and com lines are down.
'?404 error, President not reachable" : Refresh to Reload.

I think they are all in trouble.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I always knew what a huge embarrassment to the entire planet that Joe Biden would be based on his long career of evil ways. I'm certain he has many evil spirits assigned to him by the devil. One for baby sniffing and inappropriate touching of kids. One for greed and selling state secrets for big bucks, and a powerful one to keep him from being prosecuted. Quite a long list of specialized demons to keep him fully controlled by evil which he chooses and looking for new opportunities. Everything he has done results in loss of life and so much more.

Calamity Joe.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
January 1, 2024

President Biden has spent 40% of his first 3 years away from Washington D.C..

Former/Next President Donald Trump says he (Trump) works during vacations. Always has.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Joe Biden has the nerve to be upset at Americans for not appreciating how hard he works.

Joe Biden is a loony old crook.

edit on 112024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join