It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The disconnect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare
More like the people who support the best across the board tax reform which led to tax cuts for the overwhelming majority of Americans. Btw, that same year the IRS brought in the most tax revenue up to that date.
edit on 8-25-2023 by worldstarcountry because: bad syntax

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's not the Dem voter's fault, it would take 81 million of them and I don't think they actually have that many.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianLoudMouth

"Man made climate change" is a scam:

From the co -founder of Greenpeace Dr Patrick Moore

Ninth international conference on climate change

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Spam removed.
edit on 8/26/2023 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

yes man made climat echange is a scam. Man cannot control the weather.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
It's not the Dem voter's fault, it would take 81 million of them and I don't think they actually have that many.

Just multiply their true smaller number by a certain factor of more than one, that’s needed to beat the predicted # of GOP votes.
They just need to know the difference, the number of fake votes that must be created
This will define the menu of cheats that must be created and implemented.
Pretty simple template. Especially when the RNC can’t even be bothered to be ready for all the cheats from 2020 / 2022. They’ll just run the same ones.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: ancientlight

yes man made climat echange is a scam. Man cannot control the weather.

It’s a tribute to the infantile devotion of the dems / left.
They’ve been predicting every version of climate change, warming, boiling, and freezing for 50 years.

Wrong every time. But they can’t be embarrassed, and will keep doing it forever.

As the old saying goes, they simply have to win once
(retard 50.1 % of the populace) while the grownups have to keep fighting back forever.
edit on 27-8-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianLoudMouth
a reply to: Klassified
Okay then why are gas prices high in Canada? Is that Biden's fault as well?

So, you are unaware that both Biden and Trudeau are WEF butt buddies using the same playbook stamping out any/all domestic oil production?

How about Europe.

Same-same.

instead trying blaming Saudi Arabia for capping production to drive costs up instead of produce more to drive costs down during a time when the world was already hurting from supply chain issues.

They are only doing the sane, rational thing - what is in their own best self-interest.

If Biden, Trudeau and the other world leaders would stop doing stupid insane # like shutting down their nuclear generators, oil and natural gas production, etc, then we wouldn't care - and it wouldn't matter - what the Saudis do.

Taking Russia out of the equation isn't helping either, but you can't just allow dictators to willy nilly invade countries they have no business in but that's for another day.

So you are unaware of just how corrupt Ukraine is and has been for a long time, how they violated their 2014 treaty with Russia before the ink was even dry, or even the very long history between Russia and Ukraine... got it.

Sorry, but the Ukraine thing is very very far from 'Putin bad, Zelensky good'.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianLoudMouth
a reply to: KTemplar
Most people here are against what the truckers did. Are people allowed to protest in Canada? Absolutely and I'll back that right 100%. However what the truckers were doing in Ottawa crossed a great many lines. I have friends who live in Ottawa, and they were driving down streets in the middle of the night, disturbing folks sleep, blocking important roadways, etc. I think they would have been more successful if they would have just held a normal protest on parliament hill, not caused the ruckus they did, etc. A lot more people would have supported them. I do know a few people who supported them, but the vast majority did not.

So, you believe that justifies your government stealing their money?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder

I think they have more than that now with the reversal of Roe vs Wade. Young women are standing in line at the voter registration tables at the colleges nation wide. Young people are becoming more involved in politics....thanks GOP.

youthvotermovement.org...

www.nytimes.com...

The GOP needs a platform other than "not biden" imo.
edit on 28-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

On the other side of the coin, and equally as applicable, is that Dems need more than "Jesus not Trump again." as well. If your country was smart they would get rid of both of these guys and bring in some fresh blood to get your nation back together.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join