It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Contents of Georgia Indictiment Relating to Giuliani.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The other thread on what Giuliani was charged with is just an opinion piece so here is a link to the actual indictment. Giuliani had 13 indictments brought against him Not all were unique as some were repeats that occurred on different days. Additionally there is overlap between RG and the other alleged criminals named in this case.

Former President Donald Trump was indicted Monday on racketeering, conspiracy and other charges by a grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia, the result of a more than two-year investigation by District Attorney Fani Willis into potential 2020 election interference in that state.

Eighteen other people, including Trump’s former lawyer Rudy Giuliani and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, were also indicted, accused of joining Trump in efforts to unlawfully change the outcome of the election.

The indictment describes those charged as part of a criminal organization that violated the state’s racketeering (or RICO) law. Other charges include making false statements and writings, impersonating a public officer, filing false documents, influencing witnesses, conspiracy to defraud the state and perjury, among others.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The RICO Charge " Angle " is a Stretch , An Appeals Court would Dismiss it in a Heartbeat .

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
My question is why is the anti-americans that are in power and in control of our lives or they think they're in control of our lives at least if we do something against the wishes then definitely there in control of our lives why are they after every pro-american it just doesn't make sense I live in what we call a soft and I mean soft communist country and and I been saying that for many years because everything is controlled in this country seriously everything is controlled whether you want to move out of your city or whether you have a hospitalization problems it's all community knowledgeable that if one lives by themselves everything is is out in the open in a way but it's a very soft type communist I don't know what communism is okay that's all I use it very openly but it's very true and in America the what I'm then hearing and seeing and reading here on ATS those that people that are in charge I'm in their animals and their cutthroat animals but they don't realize is that unless you are in the top 3% of the power that controls the destination of any political party that leads its country you can be and you will be exterminated these idiots that are in Congress thinks oh it's cool man because I got power for the rest of my life that they're crazy man I mean they're they're going to end up on the streets what what I mean by streets is that they're going to end up going to the bank account and they won't have nothing there that is it it happened it happens in every communist country but in the meantime they think they can control us push in fact they are in a very negative way but they're going to wake up one day with rags for socks

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This is politically motivated bull sh!t of the highest order. The pendulum swings both ways. The dishonorable dems will be sorry.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's nice that you contribute with your postings but would you mind using ponctuation / making sentences ? That would be greatly appreciated

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So that lady brought out a suit case under the table after counting was closed and kept on counting is fake? Where did all those 3am vote dumps come from. Where has a reasonable debunking of these claims are? Is the video watching the vote count fake as well?

Enjoy the limelight while you can Fani, blow back sucks.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: piett
a reply to: musicismagic

It's nice that you contribute with your postings but would you mind using ponctuation / making sentences ? That would be greatly appreciated

You make 2 posts a year I'm sure you can deal w it

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
My question is why is the anti-americans that are in power and in control of our lives or they think they're in control of our lives

why would you believe a politician is in control of your life?, you have autonomy for your own self, the only person who can give them power of you is yourself, dont be weak minded

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
This is politically motivated bull sh!t of the highest order. The pendulum swings both ways. The dishonorable dems will be sorry.

I hope so, but the RINO in charge always reverts to “we won’t stoop to that” when we have the power.
Never a payback. It’s a pendulum alright. They wreck us when they can, we do nothing when we can. That’s the pendulum forever.
I’ll just never understand why the dem character is “insane angry attack dog” and the GOP character is always “complacent pussy”.
We get one or two guys with any backbone about every 20 years. Reagan …… Gingrich …… Trump.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So that lady brought out a suit case under the table after counting was closed and kept on counting is fake? Where did all those 3am vote dumps come from. Where has a reasonable debunking of these claims are? Is the video watching the vote count fake as well?

Enjoy the limelight while you can Fani, blow back sucks.

Is this the one you're talking about?

"On Tuesday [June 20, 2023], the State Election Board dismissed case SEB2020-059, a long-running investigation into alleged malfeasance during the 2020 election at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta. Over the course of the investigation, it was confirmed that numerous allegations made against the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, and specifically, two election workers, were false and unsubstantiated.

The investigation, which included Secretary of State Investigators, and Special Agents with both GBI and FBI revealed “there was no evidence of any type of fraud as alleged.” Through the course of the investigation, “three law enforcement agencies reviewed the entire unedited video footage of the events in question surrounding [the two election workers] at State Farm Arena,” and additionally, reviewed social media posts allegedly made by a Fulton County election worker stating they engaged in election fraud, which was found to [be] created by a third party who “admitted he created a fake account and confirmed the content that was posted on the account was fake.” Ultimately, “all allegations made against [the two election workers] were unsubstantiated and found to have no merit.”

sos.ga.gov...

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I'd ask the folks that used to live in Lahina tho'.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

At 42 min shows one suitcase of ballots getting pulled out from under a table. I don't know what some fake tweet has to do with this? Comes across as some gaslighting strawman tactic.

As for why the FBI could not find it, perhaps they could not disclose it is a more accurate term as this crime is wrapped up with Hunters laptop, Biden's $1B bribe to Ukraine and who knows what else?

top topics

join