It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRICS admits 6 new members - geopolitical implications.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes, US aid is famous for being nobel and selfless. No strings attached and certainly unrelated to the presence of 750 military bases outside the US or any obligations to use that money for the purchase of American weapons, maintenance of said weapons, military infrastructure to be used by the US on demand, pressure to vote aligned with US interests in international organizations like the UN and so on...

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Africa is set to be the digital hub for the new industrial revolution

You said in a previous post:

Like it or not, global communities prefer Chinese and Russian subjugation over US and Western subjugation

Why would anyone willingly choose subjugation at all?

edit on 27-8-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: psychotrail

Well they have tasted Western brutality, no harm in seeing what the Chinese are like
Who knows, they may not be as bad as the West has proven to be
You do understand that the Chinese culture as a whole is extremely racist towards blacks . You also must understand Chinese policy towards Muslims in their own country, which is horrifying.
16% of the world’s Muslims live in Africa.
You do know that China is second only to North Korea for human rights violations ? www.cfr.org...
The west has been hard on Africa & that is not in question , but the Chinese are brutal compared to the European rulers of Africa.?

edit on 27-8-2023 by psychotrail because: Omit

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well irrespective, many Africans want Europeans and the West out of Africa, want them out now
Make of it as you wish
For whatever reason you think
If the West treated Africa well, they wouldn’t

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

Why would anyone willingly choose subjugation at all?

Not sure where you live, hope not in the US because, if you do, you really need to reflect on that question rather than ask it

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

So which is worse... renting land to another nation, or losing land, ports, power companies, precious metals mines to another country?

ETA: Philippines circa 1992 rejected a treaty that would have allowed the US to stay, the US left with out forcing anything on them.

Kinda proves your argument as invalid.
edit on 27-8-2023 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

We are all subjugated on this planet. Every single one of us. You and I both. What I am pointing out is that some are willing participants. They have a preference of enslavement and they feverishly support their enslavers. Some people so readily accept the shackles of enslavement, they've convinced themselves it's enjoyable. I don't find it enjoyable. I'm not a willing participant. I am resistant to subjugation. I reject corruption.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join