It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins the GOP debates in absentia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
In the grand scheme, Biden was the winner. Trump doesn't standa a chance against him in a national election. Trump is widely unpopular outside of his shrinking flock of simps.

How funny, you only see what you wish was happening.
For anyone to think they see anything good in Biden , or these yipping yapping insufferable fools, one must admit to a terrible personal malfunction.
There’s an awful disconnect if you are seeing what you described.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Klassified

I don't like the democrats, but MAGA tears have been far funnier than the liberal tears were. I could handle 4 more years under democrat rule if the MAGA crowd will continue to entertain.

You will be happy with Biden / Harris for another 4 years to simply giggle that somebody else is unhappy ?
Wow, terribly sad.
At least with Trump we’ll get a positive economy, a secured country, some actual concern for things like human trafficking, fentanyl, illegals and homeless.
You have a guarantee that dems will make all of this worse, and you know it. Yet it will make you happy.
I can’t even say what should be said about this.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Inflation would be way down.

He was one of the biggest contributors to inflation. He endorsed and signed off on many of those multi trillion dollar bills that let the FED print money.

I prospered under Trump more than any other president. Under Biden, the opposite has been true. You can blame Trump if you want, but my pocketbook knows the difference, and so does my brain looking at the current administrations policies.

If I open a whole bunch of new credit cards and go max them out, I’m going to look like I’m prospering.

The bills are in the mail now though buddy.

Unlike a lot of folks, I don't live on credit. I live within my means, so no bills in the mail buddy.

It was a metaphor for how the economy ‘flourished’ under Trump.

He cut taxes, increased spending, and printed money. It’s no surprise it looked like it was booming temporarily. But that can only last so long as we are finding out.

Using anecdotal instances of prosperity to paint the picture he was good for the economy doesn’t change the reality.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I don't like the democrats, but MAGA tears have been far funnier than the liberal tears were. I could handle 4 more years under democrat rule if the MAGA crowd will continue to entertain.

Hunter Biden isn't MAGA. He's MBR. (Make Bidens Richer) No tears from the real MAGA crowd.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

In the grand scheme, Biden was the winner. Trump doesn't standa a chance against him in a national election. Trump is widely unpopular outside of his shrinking flock of simps.

I would like to add to this thought...Orange man bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've no idea about other us candidates but i watched the trump interview and have shared it with others..

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

Maybe we NEED someone to think out of the box and break some of the useless gotcha 'rules'.

I agree that we are on the insanity train. Maybe we need to stop expecting the government to be our savior. We know that rich people don't give a damn about the poor. Yet we still believe in a system that only the wealthy have a chance at winning, and we continue to believe the outcome is going to benefit the people.

Better never means better for all. I don't believe we have to think too hard on knowing who will truly benefit outside of that box with a bunch of broken useless rules.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome

a reply to: DAVID64

Are you willing to shoot yourself in the foot because Orange Man Bad ?

If we see another Trump Biden election, our feet are shot no matter our choice.

Guy who added 25% to the national debt or the oldest and least aware president.

Trump wouldnt have thrown one penny at Ukraine and we would be pumping full speed oil production, just for starters.

Here, you can listen to it from the horses mouth. People keep using that Ukraine talking point, well, here’s what trump said at the start. So this was his opinion at the time.

start at 2 min if you want to skip to it

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

not sure where you are but here i can see parallel societies emerging.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

not sure where you are but here i can see parallel societies emerging.

I think what you are seeing is what has existed all along. I believe that the divide is just more noticeable, because the chasm is wider. Unfortunately, it won't matter which end goes into down first, in the end we will all be sitting at the bottom the drink.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Experts agree. He has no chance!

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

You will be happy with Biden / Harris for another 4 years to simply giggle that somebody else is unhappy ?
Wow, terribly sad.
At least with Trump we’ll get a positive economy, a secured country, some actual concern for things like human trafficking, fentanyl, illegals and homeless.
You have a guarantee that dems will make all of this worse, and you know it. Yet it will make you happy.
I can’t even say what should be said about this.

yeah, because I think the government will still suck even if trump comes back.
edit on 2023 8 24 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

[/qthar!

That's your defense huh....."orange man bad"?
Can't actually mount a solid defense?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Aww you posted a video with Hillary as the figure head!
What exactly does she have to do with anything related to the current political spectrum?
Other than your feelz?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Inflation would be way down.

He was one of the biggest contributors to inflation. He endorsed and signed off on many of those multi trillion dollar bills that let the FED print money.

I prospered under Trump more than any other president. Under Biden, the opposite has been true. You can blame Trump if you want, but my pocketbook knows the difference, and so does my brain looking at the current administrations policies.

If I open a whole bunch of new credit cards and go max them out, I’m going to look like I’m prospering.

The bills are in the mail now though buddy.

You cannot honestly believe what your saying can you? This is like the third thing I have read from you and I keep thinking you have to be joking. Every executive order Biden signed on day one directly lead to the death of the middle class and undid everything Trump worked to fix. Yes the deficit went up as you said but the dems also released Covid and he had to do that to respond. It wasnt him wanting to print money. It was a pandemic. Otherwise your completely wrong and delusional if you think any of this inflation and middle class destruction is his fault. Its all Biden. Every decision he makes is a step towards a two class system. The ruling class and the peasants. That is what "the big guy" wants. Although I think we all know Obama is behind it.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: carewemust

Aww you posted a video with Hillary as the figure head!

It's called a thumbnail, something the poster has no control over. If you had watched the video you would have seen that Hillary occupies maybe 15 seconds of its 10 minute running time. The rest is your assorted prominent dems and media jackasses laughing and mocking Trump's run for the Presidency. It's hilarious.

Derp

edit on 8 24 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTardis

My comments weren’t made under the context that the left is or has been better.

But if you don’t think the printing of trillions, adding 25% to debt, and the near 0 interest rates had nothing to do with this… you’re either blindly partisan, have no idea how economics work, or are trolling.

Edit: people can’t act like they’re fiscally conservative if they proclaim Trump was a net benefit for the economy.
edit on 24-8-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

My hardcore Democrat parents and brother would disagree with you. They are all voting for Trump. Even my best "work" friend who is a never Trumper is going to vote for Trump. The only way Biden "wins" is through massive fraud like in 2020. Think AZ, GA, WI, PA, but 10x what we saw before.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

My hardcore Democrat parents and brother would disagree with you. They are all voting for Trump. Even my best "work" friend who is a never Trumper is going to vote for Trump. The only way Biden "wins" is through massive fraud like in 2020. Think AZ, GA, WI, PA, but 10x what we saw before.

How did you make that happen?
Normally hardcore Dems would cut their arm off before voting for Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Trump was better for the domestic oil industry. But simply saying the president can dictate we drill at full capacity is disingenuous. The companies can still drag their feet so they sell at a higher price.

If that's the case sounds like we should give new drilling contracts to oil startups who are here to compete in a free market. Not collude at the highest levels to maximize profits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join