It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maui Police Chief acting strangely suspicious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Last week I made a thread about Biden's seeming lack of concern about the Maui fires. ATS member underpass61 posted a comment about Maui Police Chief John Pelletier, along with this:

There is some seriously weird stuff going on here!

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

for me this jimmy done guy itself and the lady in the video are acting strangely. if i were ask in this way from some loony i wouldnt answered too. and there so many shooting in the us therefore there must be thousends police chiefs with such experience.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: malte85

for me this jimmy done guy itself and the lady in the video are acting strangely

I'm not a big fan of the way Dore does his commentary. I suppose he could be a bit more 'polished' and maybe tone it down a notch. But I am a big fan of his seeking out the truth. He was a card-carrying Bernie Sanders fan till he had an epiphany, and he's now obsessed with reporting the truth. He's getting tens of thousands of subscribers to his channel because people dig his reporting.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The woman most likely lost everything and possibly some family members too.
And you call her a loony.

Disgusting

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

She is acting like she may possibly need a 72-hour psych hold. The stress from her recent experience seems to have really taken a toll on her.
edit on 2023 8 22 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Nevertheless, the Chief of Police is a PUBLIC SERVANT. If a member of the PUBLIC asks a question, courtesy if not duty should prompt an answer from him if only to calm her and assure her that matters were being handled. But he flanks her with his personal goon and won't even look at her.

He's an indefensible POS.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I suppose the deflectors/gov't apologists here are going to gloss over this little detail too-

Doesn't mean a thing right?

Don't be a loony nothing to see here -

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I remember when I saw him at the Vegas government run FF that I immediately thought, FED!

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

She is asking questions in an incredibly calm way. She never raises her voice and doesn't even get emotional.

I am thinking that you two watched a different video than the one I saw.

edit on 23-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
As can sometimes happen with conspiracy theories, context and information gets cherry picked to prove a point while important facts are simply ignored.

In this case the tweet that was made by Ian Smith is trying to make some tie in between him running the Vegas shooting and being involved in the Maui fires. Taken on its own okay maybe their is some logic jumping tie in. The thing is, you can't take it on its own so key data points are left out. Things like:

1. While he Pelletier was born in Buffalo he lived in Las Vegas from the age of 17 onward though he had been visiting Hawaii for roughly 20 years before taking his current position.

He was born in Buffalo, New York, and moved around the country before settling in Las Vegas at the age of 17, according to the Honolulu Civil Beat. He said he had been visiting Hawaii for more than 20 years, the Maui News reported.

www.usatoday.com...

2. He was a 22 year veteran of the Vegas police force so the fact he moved into a position of leadership should seem normal.

Pelletier, a 22-year veteran of the Las Vegas department and commander of the Major Violator/Narcotics Bureau, was selected on Oct. 5 as the final candidate to take the top seat from a list of five finalists.

www.mauinews.com...

So he spent much of his life in Vegas, is a 3rd generation police officer (I have to post the source for this still), had a 22 year career in the Vegas Police. The LV shooting happened during his 22 year career because someone had to be the commander of that event and it was in the area he controlled.

As people often do, he saw an opportunity to move up in his career if he relocated. Even better for him he was relocating to a place he had visited for years.

None of that was mentioned in the tweet for obvious reasons.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I think maybe the good sheriff is actually a plumber.....i.e. Mr. Fixit

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I suppose the deflectors/gov't apologists here are going to gloss over this little detail too-

Doesn't mean a thing right?

Don't be a loony nothing to see here -

Doesn't seem like anyone is glossing over it.

He has a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Nevada Las Vegas and also earned a certificate from the FBI academy.

www.usatoday.com...

Okay what does the FBI Academy do?

n addition to training new FBI agents at the facility, the Training Division also instructs special agents, intelligence analysts, law enforcement officers, Drug Enforcement Administration agents, and foreign partners.[4] The academy provides several trainin

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

How common is it in govt for a new hire to ask for a big raise right away, and for the raise to be even larger than asked?

I find that very very interesting, don't you??

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Maui residents who disobeyed barricade survived fires: AP

Those who disobeyed the barricaded road closures during the Maui fires survived the disaster, while many of those who heeded orders to turn around perished in their cars and homes with no way out

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
How is Hawaii so heavily Democrat (Governor, Senator, President) when you have the citizens giving President Biden this kind of insulting "Welcome" to the island of Maui?

See here: gettr.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

He Sees Dead People , and He is Affraid......

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here’s my take on everything with regards to Maui, Lahaina and the treachery that ensued.

First, they all voted for it. They are all responsible for who they put in charge of their island, and this is all on them. When Blackrock and Vanguard could not buy these people out, they burned them out, and used their bought and paid for henchmen to make sure that the burning went as planned. If these people honestly believed for one moment that they are represented, on that island by ANYONE, they were gravely mistaken.

Pelletier helped cover up a mass shooting. He wanted to retire someplace nicer than Vegas. Hawaii. That bought his silence. The other guy, the water guy, the disaster guy in charge of the sirens, also bought and paid for henchmen that failed deliberately to do their jobs. BUT, the biggest tell in all this was a president showing up after the fact telling people about how he almost lost his corvette, and his cat. BECAUSE THEY VOTED FOR A GUY WHO DID NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE. Biden’s loyalties are not to the American People or the people of Lahaina. Which is why the people who lost everything are getting $700.00 which is the cost of a plane ticket to the mainland, while their FEMA operatives are staying at a hotel for $1000.00 a night on the other side of the island. Don’t believe me look it up.

Then there is some other stuff where apparently the Marines and FEMA mixed it up and some people got shot because FEMA was burning bodies and laughing about it. Read an Article and saw a video

x.com...

Not sure how real it is, but it seems interesting to say the least.

All of this was planned as the elites intend to ride out the coming Civil War in this country in the Lap Of Luxury, while they control everything from a tropical island paradise with their own slave trade work force.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

He's either a closet satanist deep stater or bad luck walking. Two covered up massacres on his watch?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They might have become non-democrat in a very short period of time.

I bet nobody on that island is worried about using the right pronouns right now.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I have heard that he is also acting as the coroner on Maui.....is it true?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join