It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will aliens make contact in 2025?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There was an interesting prediction made in a letter sent to the radiohost Art Bell and Linda Moulton Howe in 1996 by a guy who claimed to be an army Seargent who's grandfather left some artifacts from the Rosswell crash.

In one of his letters dated 1996-05-25 he claims that alien contact will happen in 2025.

There's also a weird UFO religious cult which claimed that the Grey aliens whom they refer as the "Elohim" apparently chosen some french guy to be their ambassador and revealed to him that they will make contact in 2025.

The most common UFO religion known to man, other than Heaven's Gate, is Raelism, also known as the Raelians, an atheistic religion. Race car driver, later French journalist, Claude Vorilhon, supposedly had an encounter with his own alien back in 1973, and later created the religion “Raelism” devoting his life to aliens. Vorilhon, teaches that Elohim; the aliens who are said to be 25,000 years ahead of humans, with the help of advanced technology, created humanity. Furthering the teaching that Raelien devotees do not believe in god but instead the creation of humans through cloning in labs by extraterrestrials, also believing, cloning is what will lead humans to eternal life (Hendley)

Another recent article, published in Montreal's The Gazette, states that the Raëlians are "still very active on the Quebec scene," adding that they have reportedly "been trying to raise money to build an intergalactic space embassy in Jerusalem in time for the prophet's arrival in 2025 " (6 Oct. 1994).

However an author who met and interviewed members of the UFO cult wrote:

Even though the whole UFO cult obviously seem like a complete joke.
It’s interesting that both sources talk about “chosen contactees” that will help the aliens with their disclosure some time around 2025.
Personally I don’t think any contact will be made in that year. There have been a lot of disclosure predictions made that have come and go. But who knows.

edit on 20-8-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda94

no.

actually 2014 but...

edit on 20-8-2023 by Peeple because: details

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
We'll have to wait and see what the fallen angels will do.

They do, after all, control the kingdoms of the world.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

There will never, ever, ever...be any 'contact". Doesnt need to be.

You want them to hover over Manhattan and megaphone down "Hellloooo? We're here!"? Remember...they do not need us.

Why not? Because we're still here. So are they. They couldve but didnt. No need to wait. Soooo...not for food, breeding, our "gold" and they are transversing the Cosmos...I say we are ants on their agenda.....

Hey, God Bless....dont strain your neck

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

No. Ridiculous. They're already here, have been here and keeping coming and going to and from here. Evidence abounds. You need an announcement?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Or maybe 2035, according to the source!

That was a fun read.

I heard an alternate definition for Elohim recently: simply 'not of Earth'. The ancient word for ET. Dont think its any more specific than that.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

No. Ridiculous. They're already here, have been here and keeping coming and going to and from here. Evidence abounds. You need an announcement?

^^that

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Again. I think logic confirms any "aliens" couldve done anything to us at anytime in millenniums and eons. They have not.

Best

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
As far as I know I have no psysical contact with aliens unless we are aliens ourselves. I searched for and have read many stories on the internet.

Things that kept coming back I found interesting were:

Intercourse with attractive blondes (human looking aliens)
Education on pollution and how we harm the earth inside spaceships. (greys)
Animal mutilation (kind unknown to me)
Giants (3 meters tall human looking)
Peculiar spacecraft.
Abductions for different reasons.

top topics

join