It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20% Of Jabbed Have Myocarditis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I want to know how many individual spike proteins are produced in the body from a single injection........do you know?

I honestly did not expect 'micrograms' to be in a reply when I asked if you knew 'how many lipid particles are in each shot'.......

Do you know how little a microgram is? Vaccines and medicines are typically measured in milligrams that is 1 to 1000 micrograms. The dosage of mRNA is so small it is measured in micrograms. One dose for me of Ivermectin is 20,000 micrograms. Also. do you know that mRNA is a molecule, right?

Here let's do the math OK....

Nucleic Acid Molecular Weight Conversion
M.W. = (An x 329.2) + (Un x 306.2) + (Cn x 305.2) + (Gn x 345.2) + 159ª

This means for a single-stranded molecule of 1000 bases (Pflizer mRNA), it will have a molecular mass of 320,659 g/mol.

number of moles = mass/molar mass.

n= 30 x 10-6 grams/137370.156 g/mol

n= 2.18 x 10-11

So about ten trillion...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you know how little a nano particle is?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Do you know how little a nano particle is?

Yes, they are nano, but bigger than a mRNA.

1 ML of liquid is about .17 of a teaspoon and in a Petri dish if you grew a virus it would be billions per ML. So think about how many are in your body producing spike protein.

Also, please get to your point about how small nanoparticles are and how they F up our bodies, these one-liners from you are just not cutting it.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So you reckon a single shot contains 10 trillion individual lipid nano particles?
It's not clear to me.....
Is that what you are saying?

Or ten trillion what? Spike proteins?

What I want to know is how many individual spike proteins are potentially produced in the body from a single injection.
edit on 21-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Or ten trillion what? Spike proteins?

I said what it was... "This means for a single-stranded molecule of 1000 bases (Pflizer mRNA), it will have a molecular mass of 320,659 g/mol."

This would be called messenger RNA that goes into the cell and triggers the cell (like the virus) to produce the spike protein. The mRNA has a short life and since the virus part is removed then there is no RNA factory making new ones as the virus does in its reproduction cycle.

Since we are talking 10 trillion mRNA then there would be delivery packages too, but how many mRNA in a bubble of nano I don't know. It is estimated only 40% to 70% actually make all the way to produce the needed spike protein.

edit on 21-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

What I want to know is how many individual spike proteins are potentially produced in the body from a single injection.

The MRNA can last up to a few weeks, but peaks at only 8 hours. The reason why there are two shots 21 days a part is that one shot doesn't produce an effective response from the body with the T-cells, so two shots work better. The spike protein is destroyed by the body... Vaccines mostly remain near the site of injection (the arm muscle) and local lymph nodes.

If we compare that to the actual virus it has spike protein throughout your body including organs and lung tissue. This is why the longer one is sick the higher risk that serious issues can happen like a drop in O2 to serious levels, or the chance for myocarditis at 7 to 10 times that of the vaccine. This is why it is important for high risk groups to get the vaccine to reduce the time they are sick once they get COVID. Younger people have it like 2 or 3 days so do not need the vaccine to help them, and so there is no reason for the added risk the vaccine might bring.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You might want to look online and read this case report:

A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19

I found it very interesting......
edit on 21-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You might want to look online and read this case report:

A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19

I found it very interesting......

I saw it before. Looking into this case it is kind of strange due to what was reported after each shot. It's like he was having serious side effects within minutes of each one. Here was the first one.

On the day of his first vaccination in May 2021 (ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vector vaccine), he experienced pronounced cardiovascular side effects, for which he repeatedly had to consult his doctor.

I don't think I would have taken shots 2 and 3 if I had this reaction on the first onew hours after getting it.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
More and more truths are coming out.

"Were you aware of the recent findings regarding the presence of DNA in the COVID injection? Considering this discovery, what potential consequences could arise for pregnant women and their unborn babies?"

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The best part about being a conspiracy theorist is not having Myocarditis.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

That young baller named Chaney just died. 23 years old.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join