It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove | The Infamous Alex Jones Video 🦉

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FormerlyChucks

See who he isn't talking about, and there we may find who's side he's really one.

a reply to: openminded2011
Yeah, I like Kevin Spacey films, but I'm not going to hang out with the guy. Alex Jones comes across the same way, entertaining but a mess to hang out with.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Been so long since I’ve seen that video, Thanks for posting lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would agree with a previous post - perhaps it was a test to see how a person would react. For example if there was a particular person who the inner club wanted to then they would ask them what they thought of the ceremony afterwards. There are probably certain questions that had been tried and tested over the generations that produce an accurate result to know whether someone would go all the way or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think the sleepers are so deep in lala land, that they are being woken up en mass since Ronald Reagan said

"Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond,” Reagan proposed.

“I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?

What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?”

Was it all done on purpose?

The Greatest Show On Earth!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This isn't the full video.

Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove is like 2 hours long.

EDIT: It's on JewTube: www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-8-2023 by MeritFreeman because: Added a link

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MeritFreeman

Two different videos. The one I uploaded is the 23rd Anniversary Edition. Better quality.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don't thinkJones is a tool to the elite simply because of how he's been treated by the msm! If they were using him in any significant manner towards their agenda they would not allow him to constantly bring attention to their malevolence! a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterdata

Isn't that exactly the reason why he might be a tool?

He constantly brings attention to this malevolence and nothing is done about it...

They can silence you if need be, no problem!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Elbert13

I think Alex Jones definitely snuck into the Grove uninvited.
I know some of you are making claims to the contrary, and I respect that, but the question you have to ask is: why can't you find it on YouTube for years now?

It was on there back in the day before YouTube was controlled by the msm corporate powers that be to the extent that it is today, but now is impossible to find.. it's just not there like so many other wild videos that for some reason are taken down and we know the reason!

That speaks volumes to me in my humble opinion

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
ta reply to: Terpene
Good point, you know I haven't really watched Alex Jones in years to be honest with you friend so I'm kind of going off of the Alex Jones from back when that grove video made the rounds. I got burned out on him fairly early on!

But from what I remember back then is that that video wouldn't stay up long on yt and eventually I had to come here to ATS to view it and that was back then before the tube was really controlled to the extent it is today!

Who really knows right.. have a good night bro!

edit on 5-12-2023 by Misterdata because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2023 by Misterdata because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2023 by Misterdata because: Edits due to typos is all, I do my best to correct them!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You think a ritual containing a mock sacrifice of a child is esoterically passing on the lesson of the nature of the soul or that of mortality?

Seriously?

Yes ?

Every Christin or Catholic that wears the Cross on their chest is symbolizing the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ the son of God.
edit on 5-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Misterdata

Isn't that exactly the reason why he might be a tool?

He constantly brings attention to this malevolence and nothing is done about it...

They can silence you if need be, no problem!

Also associating with Alex views makes you look like a crazy conspiracy theorist that can be easily dismissed.

"Oh come on " You cant be siding with that lunatic Alex Jones"
Then credible people who believe what Alex jones is saying will keep quite because they don't want to be associated as some conspiracy nut.

Its a perfect controlled opposition.

Tucker is another . When he had the chance to expose the Hunter laptop he didn't . Instead he mailed it to HIMSELF via REGULAR mail , not even certified and shockingly it disappeared for over a week.

Same goes with all the other fox news talking heads like Rush, Hannity, Oreily, etc

Their goal is to tell their followers what they want to hear and who the problem is (THE DEMOCRATS). They focus their followers on blaming the one political party they have 0 influence over versus their OWN party where they could have some influence over.

The Democrats did the same on the other side and blamed republicans for everything. End result NEITHER side held ANYONE accountable because the people complaining had 0 influence over the party they were complaining over.

Bottom line : You don't get to hang around a corrupted system and flourish without being corrupted.
If Alex was a real threat he would be silenced. Ask Seth Rich, Juilan Assange, Guccifer, Hollywood madam, and all the clinton suicide friends.

edit on 021231America/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2023 12:02:43 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join