It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove | The Infamous Alex Jones Video 🦉

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Bohemian Grove | Infiltration [ The Infamous Alex Jones Video ] 🦉 [ The 23rd Anniversary Edition ]ᴴᴰ

I couldn't find the video on YouTube so I re uploaded it.
edit on 2223p1423 by Elbert13 because: Fixed YT Link

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Elbert13

Alex Jones is based. I remember watching this right before 9/11. Never looked back.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There is very strong evidence that not only was Jones invited to the grove, but he was allowed to video what he did. In fact no body at the time was even questioning him as to how he constantly got the Bilderberg agenda at every meeting. Jones is one of the elite tools.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nah, he would have zero reason to have filmed what he did; the worship of an owl which is a deity known for child sacrifices. Why would he want to see them conducting worship of ANY kind much less a “mock” sacrifice (and I stand by what I have said for years. Billionaires don’t settle for MOCK anything and the scream was blood curdling and real. That was the scream of a man burning to death!).

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

There is a reason for everything, we just might not know it yet.

If I was going to speculate as to why he was allowed to film everything that he did, I would say that it was put out there as a warning to people poking around too much from the inside. A lot of news-types are also members of these types of groups, and there wasn't much of a safeguard to prevent them from reporting on this stuff. After Alex Jones put the tapes out there a lot of news-types linked to the group seemly stopped talking about certain stories. Hell, Anderson Cooper went on a sabbatical for a while after this tape was publicly released.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
>Jones is one of the elite tools.

On average I'd say I listen to 4 of his shows a week. I can see why you would call him a tool but only because he is allowed to still be alive. It just seems weird that a 'tool' would constantly call out the globalist and connect dots that most people wouldn't see. Unless theres truth in the 'they have to tell you what they're doing' and he is a mouthpiece. Personally I believe he stops short of calling out the main group of the globalist cabal but he hits so close that it should be easy for most listeners to decipher.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I'd think there are levels to it... You have to asses their reaction to a mock first...
Maybe use real audio from a level deeper? You can't just take anyone that has money into the fold, there are deecent people among the rich too, and you have to sort them out first.

I don't think this to be the real deal, I'm thinking they'd be more careful, more like a private island with a dedicated airliner, as an entrapment flight. If they get you with a minor stewardess, you're clear for the temple...

As to Jones something doesn't add up.
Appart from this very entertaining conspiracy of him being bill hicks, he might be sort of a safety net against inside whistle-blowers?

edit on 19-8-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Dude is a clown but has been right quite a bit over the years.

He is either in on it, or highly intuitive and decided to mix in some crazy so he didnt rise to the level of threat.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

David Gergen didn't appear to be happy about him filming it.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What an Absolute shame .

I've never seen such production and care go into an Occult Ritual and it was clearly a rich tradition of this location and these people .

And that Idiot Posted it all over the Internet . I'm sure they have never been able to hold the Ritual at that Location ever again.

Posting A video of an Occult Ritual for the masses is a Sham and Jones knows it , People have no idea what they are witnessing and no idea of it's Tradition or Meaning . It just seems weird and people lash out at what they don't understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Is that you David?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Fantasy role playing cult club with no base in actual reality.
It's all pretend. Nothing to see here.

edit on 19-8-2023 by Kreeate because: added

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

edit on 19-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

There is very strong evidence that not only was Jones invited to the grove, but he was allowed to video what he did.

Can you post it?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Elbert13

OWL , that Hurt,,,,,,,

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Have you watched the video Jones made? Everything in that video disputed his claims of "sneaking in" to the grove. I can't/won't post his video here, but you can go find it on your own and watch it.

Jones was allowed in with camera equipment, even though everyone was checked for recording equipment, and was seemingly able to set up and record the events at the play of the OWL without anyone stopping him. It doesn't take Ray Charles to see that he was part of the elites either as a tool or as one of them.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FormerlyChucks
He doesn't say everything.He holds back a lot.I almost got recruited in the org.There's a lot more

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon have attended. Richard Nixon reportedly said something very politically incorrect about it.

The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time—it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd.

Go to any search engine to verify Nixon's quote.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: karl 12

Have you watched the video Jones made? Everything in that video disputed his claims of "sneaking in" to the grove. I can't/won't post his video here, but you can go find it on your own and watch it.

Jones was allowed in with camera equipment, even though everyone was checked for recording equipment, and was seemingly able to set up and record the events at the play of the OWL without anyone stopping him. It doesn't take Ray Charles to see that he was part of the elites either as a tool or as one of them.

If you watch the entire original video, which is over an hour long, it features him sneaking in to the park, and you can tell that he filmed the ritual with a camera that was hidden inside of a bag.

edit on 19-8-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
For those that want to go down a rabbit hole, I suggest you research how Alex Jones is most likely Bill Hicks, and likely not only 49 years old.

edit on 19-8-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join