It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Suspect Barricaded in Home | OFFICERS SHOT | Terran Green of Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
LIVE: Suspect Barricaded in Home | OFFICERS SHOT | Terran Green of Texas

Has allegedly shot 3 officers all with non life threatening injuries IIRC

www.khou.com...

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas — Two law enforcement officers were shot Thursday while closing in on the suspect accused of shooting a Harris County Sheriff's Office deputy about 24 hours prior, according to Sheriff Ed Gonzalez.

Gonzalez said the shootout happened at a house in the Humble area on Silhouette Ridge, which is just north of the Beltway about 6.5 miles away from where the shooting happened Wednesday night.

Authorities believe that Terran Green, 34, was barricaded inside a house at the location when shots were fired. Two deputies -- one with the United States Marshals Service and one with HCSO -- were shot, according to Gonzalez. They're believed to have suffered non-life-threatening injuries and were taken to HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood hospital. Gonzalez said they were each hit once and they were likely graze wounds.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They are tearing down the house around him with a dozer.

wow

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Impressive mustache on that one guy.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, if a person shoots a cop or pulls a weapon on them, it is called suicide by cop around here. I think that the cops should just shoot him. Cops are working and people should not be shooting at a person doing their job. How would you feel if you had a job and someone was shooting at you. There are lots of good cops out there with families who do their job to make a living and help protect the people in town, we should give them some respect for trying to protect us. Sure there are some bad cops, but I don't want a cop coming to my house if I call them about an armed guy breaking in who tries to talk psychiology to them and lets them get in to endanger our family. I would rather have a cop come there who is willing to shoot the armed guy. To be honest, I will probably shoot the guy or gal when he smashes the door and breaks in and I identify him/her as a threat. If I see anything that looks like a gun, they will be gone. I will make sure to try to identify if they are just in need of help or something before shooting though, I am not going to shoot someone who was injured in a car accident on the road or my kids who forgot their keys and need to get in.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

wow

Sounds like fun, using a dozer to go after an armed person who shot some of your fellow workers. I wonder if it has bulletproof glass on the windows?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: JinMI

wow

Sounds like fun, using a dozer to go after an armed person who shot some of your fellow workers. I wonder if it has bulletproof glass on the windows?

It looks like a police tactical dozen, FWIW at some point the news said 2-3 officers rushed inside and drug something back out, no word on what that was, and it was supposedly before the PC.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
***From the inside of every news room right now***

“Please let him be a white Trump supporter with an AR-15… please let him be a white Trump supporter with an AR-15… please let”…

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

“Please let him be a white Trump supporter with an AR-15… please let him be a white Trump supporter with an AR-15… please let”…

Nope, not unless they didn't read the link in the story, bad dude, long rap sheet, with an active warrant, gets pulled over doesn't want to return to prison, fires and the approaching officer flees the scene and barricades himself in a house. Police were uncertain where he went but received a tip late this afternoon. 3 officers went to check the lead and that was when the subject Terran Greene opened fire.

Nothing political about it because it's Texas and they don't deek around, especially after Uvalde

Suspect surrenders, excellent job from the police negotiator
edit on 17-8-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Sounds like they took him alive.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Nope, not unless they didn't read the link in the story, bad dude, long rap sheet, with an active warrant, gets pulled over doesn't want to return to prison, fires and the approaching officer flees the scene and barricades himself in a house. Police were uncertain where he went but received a tip late this afternoon. 3 officers went to check the lead and that was when the subject Terran Greene opened fire.

Nothing political about it because it's Texas and they don't deek around, especially after Uvalde

Have you seen what they consider “white Trump supporters lately”… and c’mon man… they don’t actually fact check anything… just slap that label on everything that doesn’t go with their narrative… 😜👍

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/officers-shot-ne-harris-county/285-4ec77620-ba0c-4495-ae0f-1f3cb68dd5ef" on this server.

Reference #18.2e051702.1692345610.833ac7e

Whats that about..

All the best

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink
Site not GDPR compliant .

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Quadlink
Site not GDPR compliant .

Thankyou Mr Gothmog

All the best

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Why do I think it wasn't his house they tore down.

Hummmm.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Have you seen what they consider “white Trump supporters lately”… and c’mon man… they don’t actually fact check anything… just slap that label on everything that doesn’t go with their narrative… 😜👍

Mods please review it seems some think the thread needs to be put in the Political Madness or Elections 2024 folder.

Apologies I thought this was just a regular Houston Texas crime story, evidently, it's tied to OMB. Perhaps it's because the local team's colors are orange.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Can I make a" suggestion"?....Be very, very careful that the warrant meets the constitutional requirements, The people are on edge. Boss says take the House; no you go first.....I want to go home. just me..... imo

WHO SAID < now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country? (Trying test NAVY)
edit on 28-8-2023 by ZED332L because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join