It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender women banned from sports is one thing. Banned from chess! Now it's getting silly.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The beauty in all of this is it really shows women are in no way or form able to compete against man. Undeniable at this point.

At least economy, one of the most competitive environment in existence, won't ban trans men from taking back the important competitive positions and maintain the quota for womens stupid idea of being equal in economy.

I guess a pink paded world is all women need to feel equal...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Frakking insane!

Physical sports of course need to be gender seperated, with trans having their own category that they can enter if they’d don’t wanna compete against their birth gender athletes.

But chess!!! FFS, no separation whatsoever is needed.

If women are intellectually equal to men (which of course they are) then men, women and trans should all play one another, best brain wins!

Humans are really starting to do my head in

edit on 18-8-2023 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
Gender has no impact on the game.

Maybe, maybe not. What counts is that women want to play chess with other women. Read biological women. They don't want to play chess with men dressed as women, who are parodying womanhood.

Some women may not care, but some do. Increasing numbers of women are fed up with being silenced by men, even if they are wearing a frock and prancing around like an idiot.

Why is everything so difficult to understand?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That is another point I made in a different thread. If men and women are whatever they claim they are at any given moment, there is no more glass ceiling, no more wage gap. Not all men get paid the same. Deal with it. No more hiring quotas, no preferential treatment, nothing. Gender is not science any more, now its just some whimsical choice made at the drop of a hat. So in reality, there is no gender any more so any gender related barriers to success no longer exist. Its not men getting paid more than women, its women in trousers getting paid more than women in dresses, right?

If people really thought about the absolute bullsh1t they are spewing and the consequences of its implementation maybe things would be different. But we have an entire generation of dim witted spineless followers incapable of critical thought more concerned with social scores than truth. Reap what you sow, idiots.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I take this transgender "problem" as another pseudo-problem that's aim is to direct people's attention away from the real problems that have real effects on our everyday lives and society in general.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABlackCat
It isn't a study on transgenderism.

There are no studies on 'transgenderism'.
This is part of gender ideology which is in turn a linguistic movement.

If you believe you're the opposite gender then you have some form of mental health issue or psychosis. The phenomenon should be examined from a sociological and psychiatric viewpoint.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: nolabel

Men should not be competing in women's events.

Period.

This ^

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Weird because when I played chess in college, I found a halter top and tight jeans gave me a real advantage playing against males.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

And then women complain when they get reduced to their sexuality, but apparently it's the only real resource they got competing with men...

Hiring a man with the sexual stimuli of a women like a trans, is your best course of action. You get the little advantage women bring with everything else needed...

Won't be long and women will be needed for breading only, they will have made themselfs so incredibly more equal than anyone else they became irrelevant...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

We've been called breeders by gayboys for a while now.

In Afghanistan women literally are breeders and the males all do each other wearing make up and womens dress.

So yeah, I'm kinda against the trans movement. It's not pro-woman.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I saw good examples of sexually women being hired and promoted in govt. Does Kamala Harris ring a bell.

But it's her fault for leveraging her 'gifts'? Not the men for being fools/cheats about it?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
We've all seen sport governing bodies banning transgender people from taking part in certain sports. Okay, we can understand why the bans have been imposed in sport. But this ban by the International Chess Federation (FIDE) forbidding transgender women from playing chess in womens events has got to be the most ridiculous yet. Chess isn't even a sport. Gender has no impact on the game.

TextThe International Chess Federation (FIDE) says it is temporarily banning transgender women from competing in its women's events. The FIDE said individual cases would require "further analysis" and that a decision could take up to two years.

Many sports governing bodies have been working on policies towards transgender athletes, but chess does not involve comparable levels of physical activity.

In its policy decision, FIDE also said that trans men who had won women's titles before transitioning would see their titles abolished.

All quotes from BBC (Other sources are available)

The BBC shows bias as always on this issue by informing us

The move has been criticised by some players and enthusiasts.

So what?

It's the right decision.
Transwomen are biological males and have no place in women's sports, competitions, even if it's a beauty competition, female only spaces, or anywhere else designed for women only.

It's rather simple and better understand it, I mean the gender ideologues, trans activists, and those on the radical left, fun times are over.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I am delving into the why the psychology of women in chess always lose to men, let's do it anon and see the results.

They do it online all the time. The first woman is around 300.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

If women are intellectually equal to men (which of course they are) then men, women and trans should all play one another, best brain wins!

Humans are really starting to do my head in

Well, let's ask the women if they want to go unisex. Do you think the no. 1 woman would like to be rated at 300+? We could do unisex in everything and watch woman's sports die.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Just unisex in the stuff that doesn't involve a genetic advantage for either sex, such as chess.

Now, if women don't want to compete cerebrally with men, then whats all this crap about them getting the same wage for jobs that require intelligence?

Personally i think intellect isn't gender bias and i'd like to see women play chess against men. I bet the good one's would love to and could well be better - we dunno til they do

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Now, if women don't want to compete cerebrally with men, then whats all this crap about them getting the same wage for jobs that require intelligence?

Personally i think intellect isn't gender bias and i'd like to see women play chess against men. I bet the good one's would love to and could well be better - we dunno til they do

They do it online all the time...

You are suggesting IQ drives it all and there are big differences between women and men not looking at IQ in how our brains think. Only about 10% of Women want to go into STEM compared to 30% of men. There is more going on here than just IQ and it is most likely chemical related.

But all that aside... do they want it?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You may find this read very interesting

unherd.com...

According Dr Carole Hooven, Harvard evolutionary biologist and author of Testosterone: The Story of the Hormone that Dominates Us and Divides Us, “males have a large advantage over females in spatial ability and, to the extent that spatial ability contributes to chess performance, this would help to explain the male advantage (on average) in chess.’ Speaking to UnHerd, Hooven added: “Of course, social factors matter too, but we should not rule out the possibility that males’ inherited biology contributes to the male advantage.”

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

There are a lot of differences between men and women, but the flavor of the month is we are all the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AlienBorg

There are a lot of differences between men and women, but the flavor of the month is we are all the same.

Ah...I forgot about this!

According to the gender ideologues and trans activists we are all the same. How can I forget this kind of science?!

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

But all that aside... do they want it?

No they surely don't, a level playing field does not ponder to their insecurities, but watch what happens if it's morphed to their favor...

Why do they want to compete against man in economy? I consider it to be the most competitive environment present. Why not create their own female economy?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join