It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ox bile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is a very quick one, I had my gall bladder removed about 15 years ago as it was deformed and causing me quite a bit of pain. Sadly I suffered for years before showing up to an emergency room where it was finally diagnosed and removed. Anyway, every since then I have never felt quite right. Always feeling bloated, never feeling quite energized, very loose stool almost all of the time.

Saw a YT video perchance and it had a ox bile regimin to follow. I tried it. Man, what a difference it has made. And almost instantly. Pretty easy steps. Buy ox bile, eat food, wait 30 minutes to an hour, take one pill. Thats

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
This is a very quick one, I had my gall bladder removed about 15 years ago as it was deformed and causing me quite a bit of pain. Sadly I suffered for years before showing up to an emergency room where it was finally diagnosed and removed. Anyway, every since then I have never felt quite right. Always feeling bloated, never feeling quite energized, very loose stool almost all of the time.

Saw a YT video perchance and it had a ox bile regimin to follow. I tried it. Man, what a difference it has made. And almost instantly. Pretty easy steps. Buy ox bile, eat food, wait 30 minutes to an hour, take one pill. Thats

This is almost exactly what happened to me. My gallbladder was deformed and way too small.
I did take ox bile for a while, but now I take super enzymes and like it a lot more.

After my gallbladder was out there were only two things I absolutely couldn’t eat.
Costco pizza, and Chick-fil-A sandwiches. I don’t eat either very much, but whatever oil they use is just terrible.
I guess Costco pizza has over a cup of oil in it!!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Research suggests that individuals who have had their gallbladder removed may be more prone to insulin resistance after their surgery. There also may be an increased risk for metabolic changes after gallbladder removal.

These metabolic changes can include a higher risk of developing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, hyperglycemia, and metabolic disorders like diabetes. The reason for this remains unknown, but research indicates this may have to do with bile acids.

[www.nutrisense.io...]

I had my gallbladder removed at 22 and almost immediately had trouble with 'gastric dumping'. It's been a life-long issue, and certainly seemed to predispose me to type II diabetes. All I have to do is look at a prescription that warns 'may cause elevated blood sugars' to raise mine. lol
I've always weighed 10 or more pounds less than I should for my size, so obesity certainly isn't the issue.

Like the appendix, spleen and tonsils it's considered a 'non-essential' organ. Science is finally coming around to recognizing how important these organs truly are.

Everybody I've met in life who have had a cholecystectomy has ended up with digestive issues.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I had mine removed at 32, after suffering years with debilitating pain . I remember waking up in agaony, couldn't sit or lay down it was so bad. But never had issues since? I never eat fast food , maybe that's why ?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Research suggests that individuals who have had their gallbladder removed may be more prone to insulin resistance after their surgery. There also may be an increased risk for metabolic changes after gallbladder removal.

These metabolic changes can include a higher risk of developing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, hyperglycemia, and metabolic disorders like diabetes. The reason for this remains unknown, but research indicates this may have to do with bile acids.

[www.nutrisense.io...]

I had my gallbladder removed at 22 and almost immediately had trouble with 'gastric dumping'. It's been a life-long issue, and certainly seemed to predispose me to type II diabetes. All I have to do is look at a prescription that warns 'may cause elevated blood sugars' to raise mine. lol
I've always weighed 10 or more pounds less than I should for my size, so obesity certainly isn't the issue.

Like the appendix, spleen and tonsils it's considered a 'non-essential' organ. Science is finally coming around to recognizing how important these organs truly are.

Everybody I've met in life who have had a cholecystectomy has ended up with digestive issues.

Lol, is gastric dumping when the first thing you eat in a given day, runs right through you immediately ?
That’s what I got from my gall bladder adventure.
Nothing worse than going out for breakfast, and having to sweat bullets all the way home in the car.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The ox bile does seem to work, I actually researched that in medical science sites. But if you find the right mix of enzymes, it works well too. The enzymes are not that expensive and it sounds much better than ox bile. I take a few enzymes and also incorporated some foods in the diet that contain certain enzymes and it seems to help. I don't have gall bladder problems but I sometimes get some pain in my liver, especially if I eat tomatoes too often. Everyone makes different variations and amounts of enzymes which is an epigenetic trait.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
I turned bright yellow which I guess was jaundice, and then found out that I had a bunch of gallstones.
They tried to pulverize them with this expensive new machine, but my massive stones were too tough, and busted the pulverizer attachment.
They were not happy. But my big bad stones buzzed with pride.
I had to get the OG barbaric 12” cut across my whole torso. It’s weird feeling for the first couple of weeks, knowing if you jump out of bed your guts could spill out.
While I was in the hospital, I had this crazy hallucination that several days passed, when it was really only about 24 hours.
Fun times.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yep had my gallbladder removed too, ox bile does indeed help improve your digestion, I can tell when I forget to take one too.

Hell, I notice I have fewer allergy symptoms

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Lol, is gastric dumping when the first thing you eat in a given day, runs right through you immediately ?

Yes! I've had a few close calls until I learned what not to eat when going out to dinner with family or friends.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Saw a YT video perchance and it had a ox bile regimin to follow. I tried it. Man, what a difference it has made. And almost instantly. Pretty easy steps. Buy ox bile, eat food, wait 30 minutes to an hour, take one pill.

Thats because your gall bladders primary purpose is to produce and store bile, that is used for breaking down healthy, animal saturated fats,

Fat is what keeps your bowels running smoothly - too little, and your stools get hard and painful, too much and you get loose (or runny) stools.

top topics

join