It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myths About Ivermectin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

the job is done now. Covid is largely over, and people aren't "literally dying in the street" anymore. So it's strange the residual hatred toward a seemingly simple aid to combat the common cold (or at least Covid) continues. Perhaps the programming was so burned in, they can't let it go.

Like batman......Must resist .....logic.....at all costs......!@!!@#

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

My father had a saying when he was confronted by someone like M. He'd say, "You have a point, but maybe if you part your hair different no one will notice."

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: network dude

If they were caught prescribing it, they lost their licenses and probably their jobs

Not only that but Pharmacists in general wouldn't fill Ivermectin prescriptions for covid. They were actually asking people and if necessary contacting the doctor to find out why it was being prescribed, when in reality it was none of their business because they aren't doctors.

This is in all likelihood why some resorted to veterinary versions.

Apart from a small number of brave doctors who suffered tremendously for their bravery, doctors simply lost the ability to practice medicine and became tools of regulators and the pharma industry who dictated how they could treat their patients.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

My father had a saying when he was confronted by someone like M. He'd say, "You have a point, but maybe if you part your hair different no one will notice."

LOL!.

Seems like your father had quite a sense of humour.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
They said, "Follow the Science" so I did and found out they weren't. Welcome to Clown World. My online prescription and mail delivery for Ivermectin was so successful in all spectrums (ease of obtaining and efficacy of treatment) that I decided to get ahead of the curve again and got a few of those emergency antibiotic packs. I like not having to rely on an unreliable system that would just as soon kill me for politics or money.

It worked great for myself and many people I know.

The problem is that the “Do No Harmers” took away the human version and left us with the animal stuff.

This lead to improper dosing and negative outcomes.

The doctors that did prescribe it here were censored by their collage.

Doubters can Google it.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Quintilian

I'm of the opinion that Ivermectin was canceled, due to the Emergency Use Authorization granted for the trial drugs. If a treatment already existed, they wouldn't have gotten the EUA, from my understanding. Apparently lives mean jack sh!t when compared with big pharma profits.

I agree, although I doubt it was because of the possibility that Ivermectin as an effective treatment would conflict with the EUA, as much as a business decision. As we saw when pharma rolled out their (overpriced and ineffective) covid antivirals it didn't halt the EUA afaik. For instance I seem to remember the US govt giving Merck 2 billion to develop Molupirivir.

Something often overlooked regarding the pseudo vaccines and Ivermectin is the great success it (Ivermectin) was having as a prophylactic for covid as well as being a treatment. If the pseudo vaccines had as much to indicate they were effective (instead of one shonky and abbreviated study by the people selling them) it would have been safe to say they actually worked. Though in the end I doubt they did anything much apart from resulting in large executive bonuses and causing lots of injuries in their own right.

Having a cheap, widely available and effective prophylactic for covid was probably their greatest fear and what they really didn't want. EUA or not, a lot of people would have opted for this rather than an experimental gene therapy.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A friend of my mother was just diagnosed with the dreaded Covid thing. The doctor on the case prescribed Ivermectin. My mother brought the scrip to the pharmacy and she said that the pharmacist grilled her about what it was to be used for. I toldher that she should have answered, None of your damned business! Now fill the doctor's prescription. The idiot aske if she had scabbies then began to lecture her about how it shouldn't be used for Covid.

The moron eventually filled the prescrition, but I know my mother. She stood her ground, but was probably way too nice.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The pandemic exposed the little Hitlers in our society.

Now those same POS think we should all let by gones be by gones and we should all get together for a resounding rendition of Kumbaya.

I can’t count the number of people who insist we had a “choice”.

edit on 15-8-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2
a reply to: incoserv

I can’t count the number of people who insist we had a “choice”.

Those morons people abound even here on ATS.

:
edit on 2023 8 15 by incoserv because: Sorry. I'm trying to be polite.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

edit on Tue Aug 15 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer - LINK - LINK2

Those are not actual medical links.

Many doctors have lost their licenses in the US over their prescriptions for Ivermectin during the pandemic. Those that got caught got sued and many don't work as doctors any more.

Use any search engine and try these keywords: 'doctor loses license for ivermectin'

And why was it NOT approved for use when it SHOULD have been?

Dbl
edit on 16-8-2023 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer - LINK - LINK2

Those are not actual medical links.

Many doctors have lost their licenses in the US over their prescriptions for Ivermectin during the pandemic. Those that got caught got sued and many don't work as doctors any more.

Use any search engine and try these keywords: 'doctor loses license for ivermectin'

And why was it NOT approved for use when it SHOULD have been?

Because they take an oath not to do harm. It's called the Hippocratic Oath.

If you can't help someone, at the very least, do no harm.

Many people have died after ingesting Ivermectin, famous influencers, famous people, regular people. People who promoted Ivermectin died from it and people who went to court to be allowed to use it won cases, and then died from using it after winning in court.

Wow 😂

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The biggest myth about Ivermectin is that it is effective against covid

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnificat

Any evidence you would care to share that backs up your claim?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnificat

Based on what?

www.ivmmeta.com

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Translation:
"I'd rather die than admit I f*@ked up."

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I like not having to rely on an unreliable system that would just as soon kill me for politics or money.

The system is run by elites who obviously want the planet to their bloodline. Great post!

edit on 16-8-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

fantastic. When you get sick, go get another booster and ask for a vent. Stay the hell away from horse paste. You aren't a horse, are you?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Magnificat

Any evidence you would care to share that backs up your claim?

To deny ignorance is to deny your posts.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

True. I went back to college(Texas A&M) about 9 years ago to study AG(bought a farm). In one of our required classes we learned all about Corona viruses and how when passed to humans it could be very scary, but thanks to ivermectin that was not the case anymore. 3 years before covid farmers where taught that Ivermectin was the answer for us as well as animals and all the other amazing uses. Then all of a sudden that was not true. So obvious a big big big lie was being pushed on the public. So sad. No one at Texas A&M ever to my knowledge came out and said, oh weight we actually already know this is an amazing treatment. Cowards all coward.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join