It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA Courts 'accidently' leaks Trump indictment....or did they? RICO....RICO?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Link

Another leak. It has been quickly removed, with a date from August, so is it real?

The wire service Reuters is clarifying a report it published Monday that indicated former President Trump had been indicted in Georgia in connection with his efforts to overturn the state’s 2020 election results. The report, which came as a grand jury meets in Fulton County to hear evidence in the case, was widely circulated on social media and prompted the court to issue a statement shooting it down.

The RICO charges is the best.....these people are insane. Now, when it comes out as not real, what are they going to say?

Link

I checked the name of the Judicial Officer and it is legit...

Link

Leak...leak...leak...this was posted on this site...

GA Portal

How does this keep happening?
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002023-08-14T13:53:56-05:000156 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002023-08-14T13:54:42-05:000142 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Its real, I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

LOL, after this one is done, they seem to have run out of ways to charge him.
So he can be elected from prison, and likely serve from Prison, would the SS agents have to serve with him, and he would have to be able to communicate with his aids and such. This could be an amazing few years coming up. It's time to invest bigley in popcorn.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And they were concerned about Trump leaking information about the trial?!? Now the question is will anything be done about this?

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
And they were concerned about Trump leaking information about the trial?!? Now the question is will anything be done about this?

Was that a serious question? You must be new to this....

seriously, nothing. nothing will happen to the leaker, Trump will get 5 more indictments.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yea, they will indict Trump on espionage charges for allowing this to leak.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Of course! The leaker will be found swiftly and dealt with as harshly as the SCOTUS Roe v Wade leaker was!

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Of course! The leaker will be found swiftly and dealt with as harshly as the SCOTUS Roe v Wade leaker was!

it could be the same guy. A super sneaky guy.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The leaks are Trumps fault.

Expect charges for that too.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
The leaks are Trumps fault.

Expect charges for that too.

In a clarification posted online shortly after, Reuters said the court’s website briefly posted a document Monday listing several criminal charges against Trump, “before taking the document down without explanation.”

Source

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Yep, clearly Trumps fault.

Since it was done via internet, ol Jackie boy can pick this one up too.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Prosecutor Fani Willis, Judge Tanya Chutkan and Prosecutor Alvin Bragg, drank from the same HATE TRUMP/HATE MAGA fountain, started by their older Soul Sister, Obama's AG Loretta Lynch, back in 2017.

All 4 will pay a heavy price for their blind hatred, in the not too distant future.

edit on 8/14/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have a great idea, if a individual supports Trump they can be jailed in red counties while still going about their business. If they work in blue counties, then they can work remotely. Same for people in red counties. They can live and work there and be free from us horrible creatures who dont want children to watch live gay sex and dont think every single thing they disagree with is racism.

It could be called the national MAGA imprisonment act. I am already all for it. I mean sure, I wont be able to go to parts of California or New York anymore, but I think I can handle that.

Probably should give the prisoners of the red counties their own capital while they are at it.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It sounds like things are moving quicker in Georgia than expected. Two witnesses that were scheduled to testify tomorrow were told to come in today instead.

It was speculated that a vote on a true bill would occur tomorrow, but with things being moved up, it's possible the indictment will come down today. From the sound of things, over a dozen people will be charged with this indictment.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So these are the charges the grand jury will be voting on, according to the removed post from the website:

- state racketeering counts
- conspiracy to commit false statements
- solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer

Does not mean they will indict him, but they will vote on it. The prosecutors recommend the charges and present them, the grand jury approves them or not.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The little bit that I have read about this particular case makes me think that the DA here is a person seeking her place in the history books or something. I do not think she seriously believes that Trump really broke the law but wants to be the person that finally jails Trump.

It seems that she also has some pending corruption herself that is going to be ferreted out which may be another reason she is going for a hail mary here. She was ordered to do so, or else.

It is pretty hard to find but she apparently had an affair with someone "unsavory" and then the enemies of that "unsavory" person found themselves on the hook.
edit on 14-8-2023 by greendust because: ...

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Correct. My issue is with the leak. Everything leaks. Even Tax Returns. No one ever gets in trouble. However, if the defendant talks at all about his care he can be arrested.

Who ok'd the leak?

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Since I heard that a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich, I expect an indictment sometime tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Again anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows they are manufacturing all these charges to keep him from running and winning the presidential election.

This is their Covid 2.0 because they can’t possibly shut down the entire country again to facilitate their fraud and cheating like in 2020 without everyone revolting for real this time.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
I am just surprised they’re not holding off until the next insanely embarrassing Biden scandal before rolling this beauty out…maybe they’re just getting out in front of a doozy🤷🏼‍♂️

edit on 14-8-2023 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join