It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Violated Federal Laws by Intentionally Keeping Highly Classified Documents at Home.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: opethPA

The Interview of President Trump by Bob Mueller was arranged in 5 days. It was a written Q&A.

30 days of "negotiating" with a President who doesn't have a busy schedule to begin with, points to STONEWALLING.

So like always with you, it's an opinion written as fact.
Who are you to say which President does or doesn't have a busy schedule?

You read ATS and the News Media. But maybe you need MORE evidence.

The President of the United States is working today from 10:00am to 2:30pm and then....HE RESTS...and RESTS..and...

PROOF - See 8.13.2023: factba.se...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Senator Chuck Schumer says most Americans don't care if Joe Biden and member of his family are corrupt.

Source: rare.us...

I think as the degree of corruption and personal enrichment are being learned, Americans are becoming more concerned that Joe Biden may be a "compromised" U.S. President.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
8.17.2023 fyi

JOE BIDEN = "Robert L. Peters" when Illegal/Criminal deals and transactions are occurring...

If this allegation is proven to be accurate, what could the defense possibly be? As with the claims that the Biden created a network of more than 20 shell companies; that Vice President Biden joined phone calls with Hunter and his foreign business partners upwards of twenty times; and that Joe flew Hunter to China on Air Force Two to meet with one of Hunter’s CCP-connected Chinese business partners, I honestly can’t think of one.

Increasingly, I am of the view that the only important question here is whether Comer’s factual claims can be substantiated. If they can, there’ll be nowhere for Joe Biden to hide. We’ve gone quite quickly from “there was no connection whatsoever between Joe Biden and his son’s business” to “okay, there was a connection between Joe Biden and his son’s business, but it was innocent” to “there’s no direct proof that Biden was paid off here.” What’s next, exactly?
Source: www.nationalreview.com...

When will Joe and/or Hunter SNAP from the pressure that comes with being exposed?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I kind of hope they slow roll this enough to limit Joe's ability to cut and run come election time. Hitting him with undeniable proof a few months from election time would be poetic justice for the laptop lie.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: carewemust
I kind of hope they slow roll this enough to limit Joe's ability to cut and run come election time. Hitting him with undeniable proof a few months from election time would be poetic justice for the laptop lie.

Ideally, it would be best to keep putting out bad news as it's found, and not take up any Impeachment Inquiry until next Summer.

The problem is how fast things change in the surrounding world. If a Pandemic is brought to America in 2024, most legal proceedings will once again be cancelled. WWIII. Sickness.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join