It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Violated Federal Laws by Intentionally Keeping Highly Classified Documents at Home.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: IndieA

The Bedminster document was about what would happen if the US invaded Iran.

How do you know?

I remember something about Milley saying Trump was a loose cannon that wanted to invade Iran, and with all the election stuff, I suspect fowl play.

edit on 14-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added question

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

By accidentally grabbing them when you leave the SCIF.

Hilarious

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Because that's what Trump says they are in the recording where he classified information with people not authorized to see it.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Because that's what Trump says they are in the recording where he classified information with people not authorized to see it.

Which part? I think you need to listen to it again. I'll listen to it again, if you post a link to it, and indicate which part supports your claim. Maybe you have a longer version than what I heard. I have a feeling that, that recording is longer than just a few minutes.

Otherwise, can we get back on topic? This thread is about Biden.

edit on 14-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

(post by Shillkill removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

not possible, but nice try. Look into how it works, what you are allowed to bring in and out with you. If you don't know, it's OK to just say so, but to say something dumb without understanding the topic just makes you look desperate and silly.

(post by Shillkill removed for a manners violation)
(post by Shillkill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You’ll believe anything your internal fanboy hears from your beloved politicians.
But you’ll scream and spittle and snot bubble when your hated politicians say the same things.
I’ve always been impressed by this infantile super power.
Sandy Berger accidentally stuffed a bunch of S/TS in his socks and underwear and calmly strolled out the door. Noooo problemo when caught ! Obviously no intent.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Hilarious

Kids these days, will say anything, and know nothing.
They’ll crap their little panties if they think it will disgust their betters into leaving the discussion.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
a reply to: 1947boomer

But Trump was president and therefore able to legally declassify them. Biden at the time was not president. Do you see the difference?

But Trump and his lawyers do not claim that he declassified any of the documents he took with him to Mar-a-Lago. He said he COULD have declassified them when he was President; which is more or less true. But there is no evidence that he actually DID, and in the audio recording from the meeting he had with the authors in 2021 at his Bedminster golf course he admits that the document he is showing them is still highly classified.

Do you see the difference?

You should sit this one out. Visual legal evidence trumps what the "journalists" say.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The Bedminster document was about what would happen if the US invaded Iran.

Whats worse is Gen Milley admitting he'd give adversaries advance warning if President Trump ordered an attack, is TREASON.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

But Trump was president and therefore able to legally declassify them. Biden at the time was not president. Do you see the difference?

But Trump and his lawyers do not claim that he declassified any of the documents he took with him to Mar-a-Lago. He said he COULD have declassified them when he was President; which is more or less true. But there is no evidence that he actually DID, and in the audio recording from the meeting he had with the authors in 2021 at his Bedminster golf course he admits that the document he is showing them is still highly classified.

Here is a difference, Trump WAS THE PRESIDENT and could declassify anything he wanted. Biden was not, and he was not allowed to take them at all.

I hope you have a wonderful week. And I hope all of your dreams come true.

With respect to Trump: I agree. Please see my previous post.

When he was President, Trump COULD have declassified most (but not all) of the documents he took with him to MAL after he was no longer President.

But he didn't. Please read that again. He didn't. His lawyers aren't claiming that he did. That's because if they did claim that, they would have to produce some evidence of that fact in court. And there isn't any.

Also, even if the documents had been declassified, they weren't Trump's property. They would still belong to the government. He stole them.

With respect to Biden: I also agree. Biden isn't claiming that the documents that he turned over to NARA last year weren't classified.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You should sit this one out. Visual legal evidence trumps what the "journalists" say.

It's not just what the journalists say. Trump himself describes the document he is showing to the journalists. Furthermore, it's one of the documents he eventually returned to NARA. That means the government has it and has reviewed its classification history and knows that it contained exactly the information that Trump described to the journalists and that it is still classified. It's documentary evidence, backed by the Journalists' testimony and the recording of Trump's own description.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It's documentary evidence, backed by the Journalists' testimony and the recording of Trump's own description.

Of which we have only heard a few minutes, and what was said in that audio clip does not clearly describe the contents of the alleged documents.

And once again, this thread isn't about Trump.

If you want to talk about the short audio clip that CNN released, please create a separate thread, link the audio clip, and let's discuss.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what is the procedure for a senator to remove and bring home classified documents from a SCIF?

Who said they were taken from a SCIF? For the 30+ years I worked for the government and had a security clearance I had a classified safe in a locked room where all classified material was stored when I wasn't using it. I'm sure that Senate offices and the office of the Vice President have similar arrangements.

Also, all the materials that showed up in the Penn Center storage Facility were transported there not by Biden, but by his assistant/aide Kathy Chung. She has already testified to this under oath to James Comer's House oversight committee. I have been unable to find any information about the documents that ended up in Biden's garage, but they may have arrived there by the same route.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So it sounds like you agree that Trump put U.S. National Security at Risk, by INTENTIONALLY removing and storing Secret and Top Secret "materials" in non-secure locations when he was a private citizen.

Trump was a hell of a lot more secured than Biden or Hilary... As in they had zero security...lol

Also, both Biden and Hilary were not a President that is above the security process and who can declassify at will anytime they want.

They are still 100% within the security process and must follow it tooth and nail, but the President can pretty much do what they want. We can assume Trump had a SCIF at his house and working with the National Archives they had him secure the items. No SCIF for either as Biden's were in his garage and Hillary's were on an open private server, AND in both cases, no one knew they had the documents.

We can agree all three are wrong to some degree, but it is like comparing stealing a pack of gum to a bank robbery though both are stealing...lol

edit on 14-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.law.cornell.edu...

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

Read those two sections and apply it to Hunter and Joe.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It's not just what the journalists say. Trump himself describes the document he is showing to the journalists.

Trump wasn't showing the journalists classified, he was waving...not showing the NY Times article and saying he has classified documents that prove it wrong, and that is why he was upset that the news was putting out fake crap daily that he knew was fake.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Read those two sections and apply it to Hunter and Joe.

Also, remember this all was before Biden was President that gives him sole powers above anyone else dealing with classified.

One thing that many do not understand is Hilary was operating a private server outside of official channels and as Sec of State ALL actions must be accomplished within official channels and anything documented in any way is the property of the USA. In her case, I think the idea of operating outside of official channels is much worst than her having the classified on her private server.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join