It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Obama Gay Sex Fantasy Letter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Written 40 years ago to an ex girlfriend, saved all this time, and just now coming out because of a biographer uncovering it. A letter written by Obama describing how he has daily gay sex fantasies and that he muses about androgyny. He's married to a woman and has been for a long while but there have long been rumors of bisexuality, some connecting him romantically to a gay musician at his church who was murdered. (Donald Young, and Larry Sinclair is in there somewhere, I'll have to see if I can dig up the old threads here on that).

Who cares, you say. Yeah. Not many people actually care if someone is straight or bisexual or homosexual anymore. I suppose this could be of interest to biographers, psychology buffs, history buffs, and to LGBTQ warriors who like to point out famous successful people who are LGBTQ. Anyways, it's in the news so here is a thread to discuss it.

Daily Mail

Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy confession is revealed in unredacted letter to ex: 'I make love to men daily, in the imagination'

- Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982, with whom he had been in a relationship during his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles

- He delved into the topic of homosexuality and confessed that he 'loves making love to men daily, but in the imagination,' according to the redacted letter

- He described homosexuality as a way to detach from the present and potentially evade the recurring theatrics of earthly existence.

New York Post

Former President Barack Obama wrote of his own “androgynous” mind and “mak[ing] love to men daily, but in the imagination,” according to the redacted portion of a now-notorious 1982 letter, obtained by The Post.

The more than 40-year-old letter to an ex-girlfriend recently resurfaced after Obama biographer David Garrow gave a long and winding interview on the one-time commander-in-chief.

“In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination,” Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982.

“My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men. But, in returning to the body, I see that I have been made a man, and physically in life, I choose to accept that contingency,” he added.

edit on AugustSunday23America/ChicagoSun, 13 Aug 2023 12:21:09 -050009Augustpm82 by FlyersFan2 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised by this? I remember reading things about his gay love trysts before he was elected. Poppers, weed, coke, bath houses, at least one mysterious death and somehow ALL of it was swept under the rug and disappeared.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You said Obama was married to a woman...
Bawahahaha.....Naw

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Is anyone surprised by this? I remember reading things about his gay love trysts before he was elected. Poppers, weed, coke, bath houses, at least one mysterious death and somehow ALL of it was swept under the rug and disappeared.

One mysterious death. Yeah. Donald Young the gay choir director at that Jeremiah Wright "church" he attended and that Obama was rumored to have had a romance with amongst the 'bathhouses' etc. There was a really good thread here on that church started by JSObecky years and years ago. Obamas church not your average church ... something like that ... tried to find it but I can't pull it up.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan2

Here is a conspiracy that just popped into my head and I am sure it isnt original, but here goes:

The sudden and massive push to accept what was once considered deviant sexual behavior is because of the rise of the internet. Powerful people used to be able to conceal their bad behavior and control what we thought of them through the MSM and that seems to be no longer possible. They got tired of playing whack a mole. So in that regard if they get enough dummies to buy into this idea that all these perversions are not only acceptable but ADMIRABLE, then when they are caught doing deviant things the masses won't throw them out or demand they be prosecuted as they used to do for such behavior.

Its all about holding onto that power - and hey - if you can get society to accept you having sex with children eventually - then the party is ON forever! Welcome back BAAL you digusting and sick God. You dont have to hide anymore!

Is it just me that is thinking this or ?

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Michelle was his dream come true.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Jimmy Carter had an active fantasy sex imagination like that too.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

Good point!

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You spelled Michael wrong.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
But would you agree to vote for an ex coke whore to become your president?

Thats where this leads if you have ever looked deeply. Gay sex, prostitution, drugs, and murder.

His schoolmate said everyone in his crowd knew he was gay. She said he dated older white men. He returned from these dates with bindles of coc aine. They dont give that away for nothing. It was prostitution.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I question his judgment for putting such thoughts into written form, much less when it was addressed to other people. 40 years ago, that could have been used as blackmail against him.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Maybe the gal he was writing to was a freak and he was hoping to get her into more freakiness - as in getting her to admit the same and then getting some 3 way action. I have seen such things in my personal life with pals of mine. Acting fem to trick a gullable girl into having sex with themselves and another woman. However, knowing Obummer, I just think he was a confused bisexual person. He was raised by some very weird people. There is no telling what happened to him as a youth.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I question his judgment for putting such thoughts into written form, much less when it was addressed to other people. 40 years ago, that could have been used as blackmail against him.

Cheers

I don't understand why an ex girlfriend would hang onto something like this for 40 years. And yeah, it could have been used against him in the Presidential campaigns or to get $$ from him.
edit on AugustSunday23America/ChicagoSun, 13 Aug 2023 14:36:55 -050055Augustpm82 by FlyersFan2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Thats where this leads if you have ever looked deeply. Gay sex, prostitution, drugs, and murder.

His schoolmate said everyone in his crowd knew he was gay. She said he dated older white men. He returned from these dates with bindles of coc aine. They dont give that away for nothing. It was prostitution.

ATS Thread List of Suspicious Deaths Surrounding Obama
One of the deaths listed was the gay choir director at his church that he was rumored to be frequenting bathhouses with.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

today men send penis pictures, 40 years ago they wrote letters and shared their feelings and thoughts with friends. if you would convert all fantasies we humans have into reality, it would result in a paradisiacal slaughterhouse. our freedom of thought is the most elementary thing of all. so i plead not guilty.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looks like she wanted to get paid now. Lol!!! Or the payments stopped ??? Haha.!!! What a tangled weave of webs those that think they have a moral high ground make. I hope he disappears from the public. God knows he has enough money to do it. But will his ego and narcissism allow him too. a reply to: FlyersFan2

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

Here is a conspiracy that just popped into my head and I am sure it isnt original, but here goes:

The sudden and massive push to accept what was once considered deviant sexual behavior is because of the rise of the internet. Powerful people used to be able to conceal their bad behavior and control what we thought of them through the MSM and that seems to be no longer possible. They got tired of playing whack a mole. So in that regard if they get enough dummies to buy into this idea that all these perversions are not only acceptable but ADMIRABLE, then when they are caught doing deviant things the masses won't throw them out or demand they be prosecuted as they used to do for such behavior.

Its all about holding onto that power - and hey - if you can get society to accept you having sex with children eventually - then the party is ON forever! Welcome back BAAL you digusting and sick God. You dont have to hide anymore!

Is it just me that is thinking this or ?

I think you're absolutely right there.

For snarky sake (I hope): The LGBQT push is so Big Mike can be the next president. What's the problem?

It's okay, hubby wasn't even born in the US.
edit on 8 13 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan2

originally posted by: visitedbythem

ATS Thread List of Suspicious Deaths Surrounding Obama
One of the deaths listed was the gay choir director at his church that he was rumored to be frequenting bathhouses with.

Loretta Fuddy's name can be added as well. She worked for his real dad Subuh Sumohadiwojoho and represented his cult. She is also the one who produced Barry's fake birth cert for the world to see.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: arkansasstone

You spelled Michael wrong.

When the internet brings the 16 year old in us back to life! I have one too:

Kim Jong Un and Putin were fighting about who was going to put people on Mars first.
Trump steps in and says, "That doesn’t matter America is going to land on the sun first".
The Russian and North Korean said “you can’t land on the sun it’s too hot and you will die.”
Trump responded, “Ha! You idiots! America is going to land there at night.”

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One other thing....

Men that are having sexual fantasies about other men all day, every day, aren't too excited by women. They surely wouldn't want to be married to one. What a depressing life to live a total lie. You would need a lot of dope to fill the empty void of an existence you live.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join