It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsreader blinks 150 times in a minute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
ok, so I don't have the proof to show on video but yesterday morning I was watching BBC News and one of the presenters who was on video call, blinked a least 150 times in a minute... whats that about? I'm telling you, it was like she was tring to beat a record for most blinks in a minute.

Anyone ever notice this before with anyone they know or saw on TV?

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldxGonexMad

Yes. It can be something in the eye and you can't touch yourself because it's unprofessional in front of a camera. Or in front of public. It can be allergies, the sun blinding, dry eyes, many of these things.

link   
Maybe watch BBC news on a better TV, or computer. In that way you will get a clearer picture, and see that you were mistaken.

link   
Sounds like she might of gotten some dust or something stuck in her eye, too much hair spray maybe? Don't know.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Maybe Morse code or some other sort of coded message… without video co text hard to say… 🤔

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Maybe it was the makeup. I've noticed women with false eyelashes blink a lot.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Sounds like she might of gotten some dust or something stuck in her eye, too much hair spray maybe? Don't know.

No it wasn't dust because even though she is presenting something, she still would have wiped her eye.... there's nothing wrong with wyping ones eye if they have to..

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Maybe watch BBC news on a better TV, or computer. In that way you will get a clearer picture, and see that you were mistaken.

Ha?

Nothing to do with it.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Yes. It can be something in the eye and you can't touch yourself because it's unprofessional in front of a camera. Or in front of public. It can be allergies, the sun blinding, dry eyes, many of these things.

I don't believe it was any of these things you talk of... it was just her eyelids were on auto blink... I guess you could look at it as an AI having a wobble moment... that sort of blinking

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Maybe it was the makeup. I've noticed women with false eyelashes blink a lot.

This is a possibility, although can't recall her eye lashes looking too large

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Can be also a stress response. I've seen it on my ex when he tried to lie to me but I didn't bite it. He was blinking like mad. It looked like a processing error.

top topics

join