It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI and crop circles.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hello ATS this will be quite a short post as I am currently just perusing the internet and had an idea (I'm looking at some crop circle images)..

Has anyone ever fed the images of the various crop circles found around the world, especially the ones containing math, and asked the AI to find a correlation or a central message that can be extrapolated from the various images?

I have no idea how I would go about doing this, that's why I'm asking here. Surely the AI that can scan images and read their output would be capable of such a comparison? Maybe it could extrapolate the information in such a way as to make it actually readable?

Is there anyone here who can do this? I have always wondered if there is a message in the crop circles left in some fields, as some of them appear to be very intricate indeed...... Might be worth a try?

Maybe there is some information that can really help mankind? Or a recipe for cooking humans that makes them taste like the Snarfel niffies from planet 50550......
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
Reply to ensure this stays in my "myATS" reference!
Excellent question...I too, am wondering if anyone has done this, and what were the results. Hope you get something interesting!đź‘Ť

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

That's not a half bad idea. I wish I could help, alas I'm just about to start learning how to get the most out of AI.

If it can make Freddy Mercury sing System of a Down, I'm fairly sure that's within its power, or will be soon.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is my frustration, I have no idea how I would go about feeding this to an AI in such a manner that it could compare the images and correlate it to numerical data and messages.

I'd be looking for things such as ratio to error and the quality of the math that would result from such an endeavor.

How cool would it be if there was messages that a mathmatics model could extrapolate, that we would have no idea was there. I mean, I'd be careful with it, as any real information obtained may put someone in the crosshairs of some very unsavoury people.a reply to: djz3ro

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I have a few things I want to try, if I think this ends up with my remit I'll set up a thread and start a discussion about the parameters that should be used.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm all for it!

My curiosity always gets me in trouble anyway :/a reply to: djz3ro

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's(they've) been converted into language frequencies for messaging, and can be found on YouTube.

Try the WF (The Why Files) and The Impossible Channel...many more, easy searching.

Assigned frequencies pose photos with sound derived from them.

Good luck.
edit on 08235631America/ChicagoSun, 06 Aug 2023 09:05:56 -050005202300000056 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Has anyone ever fed the images of the various crop circles found around the world, especially the ones containing math, and asked the AI to find a correlation or a central message that can be extrapolated from the various images?

Comes up with this...

edit on 6/8/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Do you have a specific picture you need translated ?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Have you tried to check if anyone else in the WWW has been already working on this?

I.E. governments, academias, independent AI laboratories…..etc.

Perhaps …there is.

Here’s some primer information that may be foundational prior to going down the AI road for crop circles….

Crop Circles Compiler

Also…..there’s this

Good Luck 🍀

đź‘˝
edit on 6-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I've always assumed crop circles were made by average John & Jane Doe's, the military, and angels/fallen angels.

I just asked my phone and Gaggle's first two links were from The NYT and Smithsonian. Both links saying crop circles were hoaxes..... so obviously I'm going to dismiss both, after learning what I've learned on AboveTopSecret.com.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've always found it quite curious that crop circles are so prevalent in Britain and scarce in other countries. Being a quilter, the patterns have always held a deep fascination for me.

I used to want to know how and why they were being created, but am at a point in life where a mystery and surrounding myths are more enjoyable than the actual truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nerdbot demonstrated how AI can be used to generate images of crop circles.

Real crop circling is an art form. It's done by teams of people in the middle of the night, using special methods and geometry.

Computer software can be used to help generate and plan the crop circle that is to be created.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Spot on.

The original circles were quite crude and have got more complex due to advances in tech like CAD and GPS.

I'm in crop circle central, Wiltshire.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There was much more to this video when it came out. These two guys revealed a bunch of their methods. If I find the full interview, I'll come back and post it.

There's a bunch of debunking videos out there, and I'm interested in watching this one about crop circles later.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Nerdbot demonstrated how AI can be used to generate images of crop circles.

Real crop circling is an art form. It's done by teams of people in the middle of the night, using special methods and geometry.

Computer software can be used to help generate and plan the crop circle that is to be created.

I used to knock around with this chap back in the Commodore Amiga days. (A tangent I grant you.)

First person to be convicted of making crop circles.

amp.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Interesting, thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
PM’d

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA