It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stockton Stickman Video, the viral thief beatdown

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You like to be the funny, tough guy on these posts, don't you.....

Bet in reality if someone as much as lays a little pinky on you in real life you go crying to Mr. Police Officer about your rights being violated.

In the past year has you, your spouse, or children done any of the following:

Exceeded the speed limit
Not complied with CDC regulations
Cheated on your tax

or basically just pissed off a group of people who felt society isn't dealing with YOU adequately?

Are you ready for YOUR and your families beating?

Of course, the crimes your type commits don't deserve beatings and IT'S YOU who gets to decide, right? That was a person who was beaten - and you don't get to erase their constitutional rights. Someone comes for guns, and you are sure grabbing that piece of paper right? Then it has value - when it helps YOU.

A little upset about how the police act and want to take matters into your own hands. You sound like BLM! But of course these are THINGS being taken - they were just upset about being killed and beaten.

Like I said before, if you think you get to be the judge and executioner - you are the true danger to society.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i worked in a convenience store from the ages of 16-18....during that duration i faced a robbery scenario on 3 different occasions, we kept a 12 inch pipe wrench behind the counter which gave me the confidence to say each time "sir, ive worked 8 hours a day for the past 2 weeks straight, if you think youre leaving here with anything think again, this is my store while im here, if you walk out now, i wont call the cops" each time it worked for some reason

originally posted by: machineintelligence
If anyone has not seen this yet here is my favorite video with commentary from none other than Greg Gutfeld.

You have to admit the point that Greg makes here is what most of us were thinking when we saw this. This guy got his butt whipped for the blatant wrong he was committed to stealing from this likely family owned 7-11 franchise. People scrimp and save, and borrow from family to buy a business and try and make a living and have to suffer these idiots coming into their store to try and fill up your trash can full of your cigarettes to then think he will just wank out of the store with his loot. I enjoyed watching his beat down I must admit. It happens far too infrequently in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Point one, I am a little baby.

Point two, I haven't stolen anyone else's stuff.

Point three, you want to coddle criminals, you're just as bad as the Marxist DA's who let rapists go free.

So shame on you.

SHAME!

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

It's funny but I can't help but think if this guy's mom had done that exact thing a little more (with a switch instead of a broomhandle) , he would have avoided this beating. Unfortunately, when people have decided to no longer care about right and wrong, this is the only cure for it. Thank God nobody died and maybe he will learn from it. But I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What a feel-good video...

Who says Sikhs are non-violent?

They are like the nicest people too. Good for him.

edit on 7-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Not so Fast on the " Feel Good " Moment...............

" Police Investigating Shop Owner Who Took Down Armed Thief With A Stick "

" Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Just when it appeared that a law abiding business owner had scored a victory against a scumbag shoplifter for once by subduing him with an almighty thrashing, the police have stepped in to criminally investigate the shopkeeper for assault. "

Where is Justice ?

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Awesome. Justice is serviced.

A well deserved arse beating.
edit on 7-8-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If they bring charges then move to have the DA fired and the police chief as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
….waiting for liberals to show up and defend the criminal.
edit on 7-8-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I heard about that on Timcast. I guess you can always expect the California justice system to come down on the side of the criminal thugs they seem to have a special place for.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

There's a video of some dingus woman crying about how dangerous and bad living in San francisco is after somebody spit in her face at the grocery store. She voted for those living conditions. And she no doubt voted to make living conditions worse for those across the country. Vote dem, vote misery. And I'm not even pro repub since all they seem to do is give lip service to their voters but then stab them in the back. But dems openly want to screw everybody and all those dullards go right along with it.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

What does this mean...

the crimes your type commits

you people?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Geez , what a Dumb Perp .You Never bring a Knife to a Broom Handle Fight .

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

first up-

blak liives matta yo.

second up, this poor guy had to feed his hungry kids with cigs.

third up, store owners are yes getting brought up on charges, for stopping the guy from feeding his kids ciggerettes.

and in case anyone forgot-

yes,

blak liives matta yo

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
The people beating the man are violent criminals and should be locked up.

He stealing because he feels he is "justified".

They are beating a non-violent offender because they too feel "justified".

Really, the only difference is one is violent and the other isn't.

until he brandished a knife. You seem to continue to miss that part. Wonder why?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If the perp shot them this would not even be in the news.....

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
The people beating the man are violent criminals and should be locked up.

He stealing because he feels he is "justified".

They are beating a non-violent offender because they too feel "justified".

Really, the only difference is one is violent and the other isn't.

"Non-violent offender". Really? Listen to the audio. He's threatening the clerks. he says that he will shoot them and he shows a knife.
Where I live, that's enough for me to feel that there's a threat of grievous bodily harm or death from him. That meets the legal requirements for self-defense. I would be justified in shooting him.

I worked at a 7-11. 11 PM to 7 AM, four nights a week. One night I had a guy come in and pull a knife on me, demanding that I empty the register. I pull a pistol and call the Police. After the Police left, I was fired and the owner of the store inquired about weapons charges against me. The guy who pulled the knife, claimed that he was robbing the store to feed his family and the store dropped the charges. Six weeks later, the SAME guy robbed the store and raped the girl who replaced me.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I do enjoy a good wank out of the store!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join